The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk > KUMS - Symbol of trust

Notices

KUMS - Symbol of trust *** Symbol of Trust *** BET with your Reliable agent *** KUMS

KUMS Image
*** Symbol of Trust *** BET with your Reliable agent *** KUMS

User Tag List

Old 29-11-2012, 01:37 PM
Not Activated

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 502 / Power: 0
kums is a glorious beacon of lightkums is a glorious beacon of lightkums is a glorious beacon of lightkums is a glorious beacon of lightkums is a glorious beacon of lightkums is a glorious beacon of light
Re: kums the friendly and steady agent

Quote:
Originally Posted by celine85 View Post
hi all,
recently opened an account with kums.after depositing within few minutes account opened.on settlement day i don't even have to ask him and he messaged me telling me my winnings amount .he is very reliable and dependable.no regrets betting his side.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tiolaixiong View Post
I totally agreed bro kums is indeed a friendly n steady agent n no matter how big or small amounts u make your deposit he will treat every player of him equally no 'big small eye' haha u SMS him he will reply u ASAP even he reply late he will explain to you why cos he also put his shoes on our punters side that we might afraid he Mia , although I not big time player but he still treat u nice , this show that he really know what he doing it business regard big small players u won't be regret if u try him once u will know what I 'm saying . last of all I am sad to see that this lentor garden cheat the bro n sis hard earned money here make us lost confident betting in this forum
UPz!!! UPz!!!

"I NEVER OWE OR SHORT CHANGE OR COLLECT DEPOSIT AND RUNAWAY OR WHATSOEVER TO ANY OF MY PLAYERS!"
"I DARE TO CHALLENGE ANYONE OUT THERE TO EXPOSE ME IF I EVER DID!"
"IF ANY OF YOU RECEIVED ANY SMS OR PM TELLING YOU GUYS THAT HE IS RELATED TO ME AND ASK FOR DEPOSIT OR MONEY TRANSFER; KINDLY PLEASE DOUBLE CONFIRM WITH ME THROUGH PM OR SMS OR PHONE ME DIRECT THROUGH MY DIRECT 24/7 PHONE NOS(IF U HAVE) BEFORE DEPOSITING YOUR HARD EARN MONEY!"
Old 30-11-2012, 08:50 AM
Not Activated

kums is a glorious beacon of lightkums is a glorious beacon of lightkums is a glorious beacon of lightkums is a glorious beacon of lightkums is a glorious beacon of lightkums is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
hi all,
recently opened an account with kums.after depositing within few minutes account opened.on settlement day i don't even have to ask him and he messaged me telling me my winnings amount .he is very reliable and dependable.no regrets betting his side.
Quote:
I totally agreed bro kums is indeed a friendly n steady agent n no matter how big or small amounts u make your deposit he will treat every player of him equally no 'big small eye' haha u SMS him he will reply u ASAP even he reply late he will explain to you why cos he also put his shoes on our punters side that we might afraid he Mia , although I not big time player but he still treat u nice , this show that he really know what he doing it business regard big small players u won't be regret if u try him once u will know what I 'm saying . last of all I am sad to see that this lentor garden cheat the bro n sis hard earned money here make us lost confident betting in this forum
UPz!!! UPz!!!

"I NEVER OWE OR SHORT CHANGE OR COLLECT DEPOSIT AND RUNAWAY OR WHATSOEVER TO ANY OF MY PLAYERS!"
"IF ANY OF YOU RECEIVED ANY SMS OR PM TELLING YOU GUYS THAT HE IS RELATED TO ME AND ASK FOR DEPOSIT OR MONEY TRANSFER; KINDLY PLEASE DOUBLE CONFIRM WITH ME THROUGH PM OR SMS OR PHONE ME DIRECT THROUGH MY DIRECT 24/7 PHONE NOS(IF U HAVE) BEFORE DEPOSITING YOUR HARD EARN MONEY!"
Old 01-12-2012, 10:19 PM
Not Activated

Quote:
hi all,
Quote:
UPz!!! UPz!!!

Old 03-12-2012, 03:22 PM
Not Activated

Quote:
hi all,
Quote:
UPz!!! UPz!!!

Old 04-12-2012, 05:51 PM
Not Activated

Quote:
hi all,
Quote:
UPz!!! UPz!!!

Old 07-12-2012, 08:12 AM
Not Activated

Quote:
hi all,
Quote:
UPz!!! UPz!!!

Old 08-12-2012, 11:04 PM
Not Activated

Quote:
hi all,
Quote:
UPz!!! UPz!!!

Old 10-12-2012, 03:26 PM
Not Activated

Quote:
hi all,
Quote:
UPz!!! UPz!!!

Old 11-12-2012, 09:25 PM
Not Activated

Quote:
hi all,
Quote:
UPz!!! UPz!!!

Old 13-12-2012, 08:47 AM
Not Activated

Quote:
hi all,
Quote:
UPz!!! UPz!!!

Old 15-12-2012, 09:18 AM
Not Activated

Quote:
hi all,
Quote:
UPz!!! UPz!!!

Old 16-12-2012, 08:51 AM
Not Activated

Quote:
hi all,
Quote:
UPz!!! UPz!!!

Old 17-12-2012, 03:02 PM
Not Activated

Quote:
hi all,
Quote:
UPz!!! UPz!!!

Old 19-12-2012, 11:09 AM
Not Activated

Quote:
hi all,
Quote:
UPz!!! UPz!!!

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1