The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 30-11-2010, 02:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1079 / Power: 21
zhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud of
Re: All Vietnam Related TCSS / Info / Gatherings / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbirdbird View Post
Eh... now I also seldom go there leh duno whether seen her before bo Simi si "tien " ???
Better not to know the actual person.

My favorite part of the female body (Y)
Old 30-11-2010, 02:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1166 / Power: 18
ReCaRo79 has much to be proud ofReCaRo79 has much to be proud ofReCaRo79 has much to be proud ofReCaRo79 has much to be proud ofReCaRo79 has much to be proud ofReCaRo79 has much to be proud ofReCaRo79 has much to be proud ofReCaRo79 has much to be proud ofReCaRo79 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
Bigger = can ya ya???

music wise is getting worse.... 674 and V2 is better
vb quantity not as many as around 674 and V2.
vb quality are on par now as vb along that stretch are the same. Just that some "old eagle" with better dress sense work in Mask only.
What to do...the management of MASK think that they have regular customers to support them. Not forgetting the amount of customers who patronsie this pub during the weekends so to them they can afford to yaya papaya. The manager T***** seem to have large circle of friends and connection including some lao puay and xiao di to spoort him. You should know what i mean.

I agree with you on the music part. Mask's music is getting from bad to worse. I still prefer 674 in terms of music, crowd and environment as compared to V2. Mask used to play nice music but now getting sucky.

I wonder why V2 & 674 got more VBs at times. Maybe due to mask being bigger in area and demand being greater which seem like less VBs walking around asking for customers? Sometimes i see mask has less gals but V2, 674 have more...don't know why...

I do agree with you that the whole stretch share the group of vb. All the vb need to do is to rotate among the pubs along the stretch. If no activation for A***** this week, then we can consider P****** or 674.

Last edited by ReCaRo79; 30-11-2010 at 03:01 PM.
Old 30-11-2010, 04:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 682 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2742 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackbl View Post
Where in Golden mile? Most ppl I know here dun go golden mile to look for VBs. When we think of Golden Mile, it is mostly thai disco. Now got VBs working in Thai disco liao???
Golden Mile have 1 station ktv mah... you forget meh?
but we all ban this place already
Old 30-11-2010, 04:16 PM
Samster

KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Are u going to Pxxxxxx again tonite? If yes, then I wont join u
I never jio anyone yet. I always want to go but seems no one jio me either. Alone I don't go drink.
I will be going for 2hour bonking again after work. Tonite I sms you again when I reach JC.

Jack, u jump, I jump.

Quote:
Originally Posted by XeDen View Post
I was asked to go SB tonight... Jack, U jumping? U jump I jump...
Old 30-11-2010, 04:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
Bro, I think the "Peach Flower" luck is with you... I am just opposite... all my girls kenna PJ... sibei cham...

Maybe I need call you "Sifu" so that you can impart your skills to me..
yah... your A-cup also kana pj.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbirdbird View Post
So did you manage to go 81
No.. but went to A**** H**** nearby JC

Quote:
Originally Posted by zhu star View Post
Sifu? I think you got the wrong guy, go look for KT Jackbl V.killer, bigbird Adguy etc..........................
look for me, look for me
Old 30-11-2010, 04:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReCaRo79 View Post
I think we can still give this a chance to see whether the quantity of vb will increase.
I will go only when most of you are going... else forget it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReCaRo79 View Post
I do agree with you that the whole stretch share the group of vb. All the vb need to do is to rotate among the pubs along the stretch. If no activation for A***** this week, then we can consider P****** or 674.
Now you also start to like P****** and 674 just like me huh?
infact most vb like V2 as they always say the music is the best and more fun inside.

I believe we can actually find better vb in V2.... too bad, we don't go V2 due to some reason
Old 30-11-2010, 05:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 164 / Power: 15
XeDen is a Helpful and Caring SamsterXeDen is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
yah... your A-cup also kana pj.

No.. but went to A**** H**** nearby JC

look for me, look for me
A Cup, B Cup, C Cup all kenna PJ...

Chinese, Vietnamese also kenna PJ.

Amber, Malacca, Sing Hoe all cannot go...

I am just a normal guy with no look, no money, no honey...
Old 30-11-2010, 07:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11601 / Power: 23
jackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I was asked to go SB tonight... Jack, U jumping? U jump I jump...
No I m not. I wan to go eat BKT

After that then have strength to chiong.

2014 - 27yo and above
Min 10 points to exchange
Old 30-11-2010, 08:03 PM
Samster

jackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

I am just a normal guy with no look, no money, no honey...
Xao nhieu nhieu. U r opposite of what u say.

2014 - 27yo and above
Old 30-11-2010, 08:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
Golden Mile have 1 station ktv mah... you forget meh?
but we all ban this place already
There only 2 big room and few small rooms. I passby few times and go in take a look, not many customers n gals.

2014 - 27yo and above
Old 30-11-2010, 08:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1439 / Power: 21
FireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud of

Quote:
There only 2 big room and few small rooms. I passby few times and go in take a look, not many customers n gals.
Golden Miles have only 2 big rooms and 7 small rooms. I was wondering why brothers ban this place??? I had frequent the place often previously and find that it a good enviroment to go except the VB are not naughty as other places.

Top Vietnamese Songs

Ai Yeu Toi Suot kiep????

Interested in exchange points, drop me a PM. Minimum 5 points to exchange

Guide in Vietnam

Massage; KTVs & Disco in HCM
Old 30-11-2010, 10:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by vlover View Post
my FR of the KTV in Binh Duong will come later cos 2 bros waiting for me in wwbcm
waiting for your next story. only can read, listen and imagine as i will never experience it.
Old 30-11-2010, 10:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireShark View Post
Golden Miles have only 2 big rooms and 7 small rooms. I was wondering why brothers ban this place??? I had frequent the place often previously and find that it a good enviroment to go except the VB are not naughty as other places.
1) vb not as nice as those at jc or gl.
2) not enough vb to go around to cater for our group outing.
3) no quality check on the vb
4) vb not naughty

one time go there around cny period after hearing good FR. force myself to take one above 25yo vb. most bro no vb to take. mummy say after cny more vb.

2nd time go there also hearing some good FR and more vb. that was sometime after cny already. biggest room cannot accomodate us. all guy squeeze. adguy and his friends also get a small room. that night only our horniest bro carrot007 take vb. fast fast finish off the beer and move on to GL.
Old 30-11-2010, 11:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1079 / Power: 21
zhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud of

Tonight as expected kenna big big Invoice from all the girls:

1) Go M___________
2) Buy air ticket
3) Need tien to go home

My favorite part of the female body (Y)
Old 30-11-2010, 11:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by zhu star View Post
Tonight as expected kenna big big Invoice from all the girls:

1) Go M___________
2) Buy air ticket
3) Need tien to go home
what you waiting for? you should run now. stay out of your usual hangout at 88.

my new found vb is going back in 3 days time. i have already put on my running shoe. i will run once she show big invoice. already spend enough just for the 2 bonk.

she is putting up a carrot for me to eat by telling she will let me have multiple bonk and bbbj on her last night.
very tempting but....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1