The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Pictures of our Sexual Escapades (PRIVATE SECTION)

Notices

Pictures of our Sexual Escapades (PRIVATE SECTION) This is a Private Section where we trade pix of our sexcapades with wives, girlfriends & broads.To gain access as a contributor, pls read the contributor requirements. Thousands of new images. Brown sugars, PRC Pussy, Local babes, Malaysian Stars. Everything you need to jerk off nightly if you don't want to pay for sex. Contributors to this section receive DOUBLE reputation points!

Sam's Private Picture Forum Image
View the sexiest broads that money can buy at Sam's Private Picture forum. TWELVE years worth of uncensored images all thumbnailed and catalogued for your downloading convenience. View them ALL with PREMIUM MEMBERSHP!

User Tag List

Old 29-07-2015, 07:42 PM
Samster (V)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5744 / Power: 13
SHAVE has a reputation beyond reputeSHAVE has a reputation beyond reputeSHAVE has a reputation beyond reputeSHAVE has a reputation beyond reputeSHAVE has a reputation beyond reputeSHAVE has a reputation beyond reputeSHAVE has a reputation beyond reputeSHAVE has a reputation beyond reputeSHAVE has a reputation beyond reputeSHAVE has a reputation beyond reputeSHAVE has a reputation beyond repute
RE: My SEXCAPADES and snipes of my Fuck Buddy - Ayako

Hi fellow Samsters! It is my first time sharing photos in this forum and I MUST admit that the rest of the bros here have contributed to some VERY IMPRESSIVE pictures!

I wish to also do my fair share of contribution here by humbly sharing some photos of my Fuck Buddy of 3 years, Ayako.

We don't live together, but we meet up frequently for a "good time"! And throughout these period, I have attempted to snipe photos of the following:

- Ayako taking a bath
- Ayako moisturizing herself after bath
- Ayako wearing her panties
- Ayako's upskirts
- Ayako's pussy while she is sleeping naked after sex

And of course...

- Ayako and I having sex!

We usually take a bath first before getting on top of each other, and I wish to start my thread by sharing some pics of her taking a bath in her apartment. ENJOY!!!

* Do leave a comment here if you wish to see more. Many thanks!
Old 30-07-2015, 03:40 PM
Samster (V)

SHAVE has a reputation beyond reputeSHAVE has a reputation beyond reputeSHAVE has a reputation beyond reputeSHAVE has a reputation beyond reputeSHAVE has a reputation beyond reputeSHAVE has a reputation beyond reputeSHAVE has a reputation beyond reputeSHAVE has a reputation beyond reputeSHAVE has a reputation beyond reputeSHAVE has a reputation beyond reputeSHAVE has a reputation beyond repute
Re: My SEXCAPADES and snipes of my Fuck Buddy - Ayako

Please leave a comment here if you wish to see more!
Old 30-07-2015, 03:43 PM
Samster (V)

I was successful in putting attachments in my first post by clicking onto the attachment icon, but I can't seem to share any in my next attempt despite going through the same process. Can any kind bros tell me what is the problem or teach me how to do it right please?

Last edited by SHAVE; 30-07-2015 at 04:01 PM.
Old 30-07-2015, 04:04 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2754 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHAVE View Post
I was successful in putting attachments in my first post by clicking onto the attachment icon, but I can't seem to share any in my next attempt despite going through the same process. Can any kind bros tell me what is the problem or teach me how to do it right please?
Too big? Try optimising the size.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 30-07-2015, 04:05 PM
Samster (V)

Thanks for the advice boss!! I am still new here and I hope I can figure my way around soon. I hope you can see these new attachments!

Do leave a comment here if you wish to see more. Many thanks!
Old 31-07-2015, 01:40 AM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4853 / Power: 15
MengJai has a reputation beyond reputeMengJai has a reputation beyond reputeMengJai has a reputation beyond reputeMengJai has a reputation beyond reputeMengJai has a reputation beyond reputeMengJai has a reputation beyond reputeMengJai has a reputation beyond reputeMengJai has a reputation beyond reputeMengJai has a reputation beyond reputeMengJai has a reputation beyond reputeMengJai has a reputation beyond repute

Nice. Looking forward to more.

Pls PM me if I have left you out. Cheers!
Old 31-07-2015, 02:46 PM
Big Apple YNWA

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6889 / Power: 13
redapple26 has a reputation beyond reputeredapple26 has a reputation beyond reputeredapple26 has a reputation beyond reputeredapple26 has a reputation beyond reputeredapple26 has a reputation beyond reputeredapple26 has a reputation beyond reputeredapple26 has a reputation beyond reputeredapple26 has a reputation beyond reputeredapple26 has a reputation beyond reputeredapple26 has a reputation beyond reputeredapple26 has a reputation beyond repute

some apples for ur contribution...
Old 31-07-2015, 03:51 PM
Samster (V)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MengJai View Post
Nice. Looking forward to more.
Quote:
Originally Posted by redapple26 View Post
some apples for ur contribution...

Thanks for showing your support bros! Here are more pics of Ayako naked in the bathroom for your enjoyment!
Old 31-07-2015, 06:44 PM
Samster (V)

Here are more close-up pics of my Fuck Buddy's pussy in the shower.

Have yourselves a good weekend and please leave a comment here if you wish to see more. Many thanks!!
Old 31-07-2015, 10:06 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 300 / Power: 0
qzenq is one of the Best!qzenq is one of the Best!qzenq is one of the Best!qzenq is one of the Best!

my first post as premium member is for this legendary thread starter, kudos to you broh
Old 01-08-2015, 02:28 AM
Samster (V)

Quote:
Originally Posted by qzenq View Post
my first post as premium member is for this legendary thread starter, kudos to you broh
Thanks for being so kind with your words bro...
Old 01-08-2015, 11:29 AM
Samster (V)

Here is another close-up pic of Ayako's perky nipples while she was taking a bath! Have a good weekend!!!
Old 01-08-2015, 06:22 PM
Samster (P)

MengJai has a reputation beyond reputeMengJai has a reputation beyond reputeMengJai has a reputation beyond reputeMengJai has a reputation beyond reputeMengJai has a reputation beyond reputeMengJai has a reputation beyond reputeMengJai has a reputation beyond reputeMengJai has a reputation beyond reputeMengJai has a reputation beyond reputeMengJai has a reputation beyond reputeMengJai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Here are more close-up pics of my Fuck Buddy's pussy in the shower.

Have yourselves a good weekend and please leave a comment here if you wish to see more. Many thanks!!
My favourite view....

Old 03-08-2015, 01:26 AM
Samster (V)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MengJai View Post
My favourite view....
I'm glad you like those close-ups bro!
Old 03-08-2015, 07:40 PM
Samster (P)

Quote:
I'm glad you like those close-ups bro!
More plsss. lol.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1