The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List
countryman, escobar43535, francined69, topcook1, Xgenre

Old 23-10-2014, 10:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 571 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2414 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Real Madrid were in a totally different classs compared to Liverpool last night, more like men against boys, actually the scoreline could have been much worse but for EL Classico weighing on the minds of Carlo and his galacticos during the 2nd half. Credit to the Anfield Kop for acknowledging class when they see it by their warm applause to Ronaldo, Kroos and Isco when they left the pitch.

The loss I can accept but what I can't accept is the continuing pathetic defending/goalkeeping by the Reds, especially set pieces and wide long balls played into the box. Mignolet made a fine save of a Ronaldo try but his aerial cover is still very much a concern. Victor Valdes or some other more capable and confident keeper is required come January. Glen's time at Anfield is probably up, Lovren and Skrtel need to improve quickly.

Saying that the Liverpool defence was not the worst part for Liverpool last night. Balotelli was absolutely pathetic, the ultimate passenger and mannequin at times on the pitch. Most worrying is that it clear that Mario is now causing tension amongst the rest of the team on the pitch by his failure to at least play with a proper work ethic nevermind that he does not score. Sad to say but I think Mourinho was right to say that Mario is unmanageable. Together with Mancini and Prandelli all have eventually washed their hands of Balotelli and I think Rodgers has this time bitten more than he can chew. Mario shall have to go but who else shall want him with such a pathetic attitude and form?

Only positive was Sterling, but how long can the Reds keep relying on this 19 year old wunderkid to keep holding up the entire team? Something has got to give.

Saying that Lady Luck still appears to be following the Reds going by Ludogorets 1-0 win against Basel. So its still all to play for the 2nd place qualifying spot. However I won't hold my breath on the return at the Bernabeu though. The points shall probably and hopefully just have to come against Ludogorets and Basel.
Old 23-10-2014, 01:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11548 / Power: 21
Lamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond repute

Liverpool played well in the opening 15 to 18 minutes. Good passing and the team was pressing Real Madrid at every opportunity.

If Liverpool managed to keep this intensity, a point was possible or 3 points could have been in the bag if Coutinho did not hit the post close to half time. However the momentum died and Real scored 3 goals in 18 minutes.

Mario Balotelli, I have no words to describe his performance. He was spotted exchanging shirts with Pepe at the break and Brendan Rodgers claims Balotelli will be dealt with.

"That's the first I've heard (about Balotelli swapping his shirt) and I wouldn't like it. It's something that doesn't happen here, it shouldn't happen here. We had a case of a player doing that last season which I dealt with and if that's the case again I'll deal with it again." - Brendan Rodgers

"I think it is nothing new. Sometimes the players change their shirt at half-time with the opponent. I don't see a problem." - Carlo Ancelotti
Old 23-10-2014, 04:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2137 / Power: 11
SnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond repute

Another pathetic performance.

Liverpool should consider themselves lucky Mario made that shirt swap cause the British press is taking this news to another level instead of tearing Liverpool for their ridiculous game at Anfield.

Has Brendan Rodgers realized it is Quality not Quantity ?

You need Ronaldo, Benzema, Rodriguez, Modric, Kroos, Pepe, and Casillas. Not Balotelli, Lallana, Markovic, Can, Allen, Moreno, Lovren, and Mignolet.

Bale and Ramos will return when Liverpool travels to Bernabeu. Can you imagine ?

Pierre.

Watch this space for updates on how you can zap Johnbass.
Old 23-10-2014, 04:33 PM
Samster

escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

To put things in perspective, Madrid's budget and Liverpool's budget are in 2 totally different leagues altogether, unlike Madrid the Reds cannot afford Galacticos and that is a fact. Also I don't think Pepe and Casillas are that good now, especially Casillas.

That said, unfortunately it looks like Liverpool are now suffering the same fate that Spurs incurred after Bale became a Galactico. Just have to hope the summer signings come good real soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnowLeopards View Post

You need Ronaldo, Benzema, Rodriguez, Modric, Kroos, Pepe, and Casillas. Not Balotelli, Lallana, Markovic, Can, Allen, Moreno, Lovren, and Mignolet.
Old 23-10-2014, 07:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7710 / Power: 19
masterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by escobar43535 View Post
To put things in perspective, Madrid's budget and Liverpool's budget are in 2 totally different leagues altogether, unlike Madrid the Reds cannot afford Galacticos and that is a fact. Also I don't think Pepe and Casillas are that good now, especially Casillas.

That said, unfortunately it looks like Liverpool are now suffering the same fate that Spurs incurred after Bale became a Galactico. Just have to hope the summer signings come good real soon.

Having watched the game before lunch time I have to agree with your observations. The only bright spark of the game is RS. He is definitely the best player on the pitch for Liverpool.

1) Yes Liverpool can't compare the budget that Real Madrid have.
2) Liverpool can only afford cheap players like Mignolet.
3) Liverpool have made many transfers mistakes.
4) Liverpool should not have sold LS.
5) Mario was definitely a wrong buy for Liverpool.
6) The referee had some poor judgement against Liverpool
7 ) Liverpool needs to be fixed in all areas.
8) BR is still clueless about defending.
9) BR's diamond formation is now broken.
10) Thanks to RM who taught Liverpool a hard lesson.

Ignore list: Jason_

LiverpoolClown
Old 23-10-2014, 07:53 PM
Samster

masterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnowLeopards View Post
Another pathetic performance.

Liverpool should consider themselves lucky Mario made that shirt swap cause the British press is taking this news to another level instead of tearing Liverpool for their ridiculous game at Anfield.

Bale and Ramos will return when Liverpool travels to Bernabeu. Can you imagine ?

Pierre.
The English press always like to pick on Liverpool players and after LS left Liverpool for Barcelorna they need to find a new target . And Mario just happened to be an easy target for them.

LiverpoolClown
Old 23-10-2014, 07:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lamborghini View Post
Liverpool played well in the opening 15 to 18 minutes. Good passing and the team was pressing Real Madrid at every opportunity.

If Liverpool managed to keep this intensity, a point was possible or 3 points could have been in the bag if Coutinho did not hit the post close to half time. However the momentum died and Real scored 3 goals in 18 minutes.

Mario Balotelli, I have no words to describe his performance. He was spotted exchanging shirts with Pepe at the break and Brendan Rodgers claims Balotelli will be dealt with.

"That's the first I've heard (about Balotelli swapping his shirt) and I wouldn't like it. It's something that doesn't happen here, it shouldn't happen here. We had a case of a player doing that last season which I dealt with and if that's the case again I'll deal with it again." - Brendan Rodgers

"I think it is nothing new. Sometimes the players change their shirt at half-time with the opponent. I don't see a problem." - Carlo Ancelotti
Mario's performance is getting worse and worse. He is lazy and his passing is way off target. I don't think he is proud to wear a Liverpool shirt. I believe his days are numbered at Liverpool. Thank goodness he only costs 16 million pounds. Hope the lads learn something from this painful defeat.

LiverpoolClown
Old 23-10-2014, 08:12 PM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 909 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6034 / Power: 20
francined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond repute

No player is bigger than the club but damn I would rather have Suarez back and sell all those newly signed players back to their respective clubs.

Sooner or later the same will happen to Sterling and he would be sold to RM or FCB.

No easy solution to Pool's problems now and Jan transfer window will cost us dearly as other clubs will know Pool is desperate to reinforce the squad.
Old 23-10-2014, 11:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 200 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23448 / Power: 26
sex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by masterwanker View Post
Mario's performance is getting worse and worse. He is lazy and his passing is way off target. I don't think he is proud to wear a Liverpool shirt. I believe his days are numbered at Liverpool. Thank goodness he only costs 16 million pounds. Hope the lads learn something from this painful defeat.
Ya...so much about Mario ! But the southampton duo that cost us 45 mil in total didn't fair much better either. Buying a 16 mil striker is anytime better than buying two useless players that is either injured or playing out of his own line! We all must understand Mario is not a player like LS who can chase and create goal! He is more like Gary leniker that only score around the box! How about can , markovic? Knn, pay money for them to warmth the bench sibor! It's either our scout is useless or just BR 's failure!

Inline:

7 pointers and above
Old 23-10-2014, 11:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11548 / Power: 21
Lamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond repute

Former Liverpool players Jamie Redknapp, Michael Owen, and Jamie Carragher give their views on Mario Balotelli.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2...igi-deal-urged
Old 24-10-2014, 01:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 290 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19690 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute

Any bros seen our Origi play for Lille?

Seen him play a few times, speedy, hardworking n skillful player ... think he will do well to complement Sturridge in attack. Hopefully Pool can shorten his loan spell n get him play for us fast.

Oh yes, u can on yr TV set now n watch him play against Everton in Europa.

My 22nd year of romance with SBF. Semi-retired from chionging scene.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 24-10-2014, 08:52 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by owen10 View Post
Any bros seen our Origi play for Lille?

Seen him play a few times, speedy, hardworking n skillful player ... think he will do well to complement Sturridge in attack. Hopefully Pool can shorten his loan spell n get him play for us fast.

Oh yes, u can on yr TV set now n watch him play against Everton in Europa.
He is a good and upcoming promising young player. Hope he can adjust to BPL .

LiverpoolClown
Old 24-10-2014, 12:42 PM
Samster

News on Origi, looks promising.

https://sg.sports.yahoo.com/news/foc...0776--spt.html

Appears that Valdes ain't coming to Anfield afterall??

https://sg.sports.yahoo.com/news/foo...8548--sow.html

Andy Carroll shows that he has other options apart from being a regularly injured striker!

https://sg.sports.yahoo.com/blogs/fu...061900289.html
Old 24-10-2014, 02:04 PM
Samster

SnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond repute

Brendan Rodgers, bottom right, would be thinking to himself :-

What should I do to get an exceptional talent like you (Cristiano Ronaldo) to Anfield ?

Well, the answer is rather obvious.

Pierre.

Old 24-10-2014, 02:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by escobar43535 View Post

Mate, Brendan Rodgers has spent close to £120 million on 8 players this season, excluding Manquillo, who is on loan from Atletico Madrid.

The team has lost Suarez and Agger from the previous season when Rodgers crossed the finishing line second. Nevermind Reina as he was on loan the whole of last season.

I would have had Rodgers invest that vast amount of cash on 3 quality players and it could have almost certainly benefited the club.

Pierre.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1