The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 17-02-2015, 04:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 624 / Power: 17
porscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to all
Re: marrying a FL (ex-FL)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
Why do you want to "settle down" with any whore for goodness sake.

If you want a long term relationship, a whorehouse is not the place to meet chicks. You should do social or volunteer work and you'll then meet decent girls who are loving and caring.

They may not give good blow jobs and great fucks but they'll be far better wives and mothers to your children.
+1

Please think about your offsprings for goodness sake. We "marry up" so that our descendents will have a better gene & future. Even nature mates for survival from plants to animals & fishes.

And we have choices so choose wisely.
Old 18-02-2015, 03:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4139 / Power: 16
Dgoo has a reputation beyond reputeDgoo has a reputation beyond reputeDgoo has a reputation beyond reputeDgoo has a reputation beyond reputeDgoo has a reputation beyond reputeDgoo has a reputation beyond reputeDgoo has a reputation beyond reputeDgoo has a reputation beyond reputeDgoo has a reputation beyond reputeDgoo has a reputation beyond reputeDgoo has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks Bros.
I know and have come to terms with regards to all these shit. It's their loss my gain.
Old 18-02-2015, 02:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 144 / Power: 16
cmelater deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycmelater deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dgoo View Post
Thanks Bros.
I know and have come to terms with regards to all these shit. It's their loss my gain.
Wine and womEn bring about the downfall of great men and nations. More powerful than all of the nuclear arsenal in this modern world.

After God created Earth, He rested. After God made man, He rested. Right after God made woman, He thought.... "man is finished".

But, man need not be at the mercy of the woman. Just be sure of what you want and dont look back. All relationships have a beginning and an end. For us, it is learning how to come to terms with the end.
Old 19-02-2015, 10:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 150 / Power: 12
FLcuckoldBF is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFLcuckoldBF is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I am wondering are there any bros here who is married to an FL and she is still doing the trade? How it feels?
Old 20-02-2015, 10:08 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
WeiWeiKeKe is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Smile Re: marrying a FL (ex-FL)

Qi Qi (VIP) hubby is one of them, maybe can share
Old 21-02-2015, 02:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 150 / Power: 12
FLcuckoldBF is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFLcuckoldBF is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WeiWeiKeKe View Post
Qi Qi (VIP) hubby is one of them, maybe can share
Haha this one sounds like a KTV girl. Imagine waiting for the wife to come home every late night; her boobs smeared with men's saliva and sweat from all the boobs sucking and grabbing, pussy filled with all the lubricant left from used condoms and mouth tasted like cum from all the cim. shiok!

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1