The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 03-09-2014, 02:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
FireTruck deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Unhappy Re: Batam Info Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by lanceage View Post
when to batam last friday. had a really bad experience with the dolly joint that made me add to my blacklist of joints.

heres what happen. took the 10.45 ferry to batam and meet up with another bro who was already there. check in to the hotel at about 11.30 and meet up to go look for some girls at 12. when around to all the joints, most of the girl are milfs so we did not take any.

so we when to dolly which we hear is a new joint. saw one that looks ok so i took her. took a taxi and when to find some lunch. by than the girl already start to show black face and just keep using her phone... not even 30 mins have past. so when back to the hotel after eating and when we are in the room i told her i go out and buy some things. when out of the room not more than 15 mins and came back the girl ran off... was really angry at that point of time. so took another cab when back to dolly. heard from the papi that the girl say "shes scared to be in the hotel alone so ran back". wtf i left the hotel less than 15 mins and she say shes scared???

here the 2nd problem. i was really angry at that time so i told the papi that i want to cancel the booking. end up the papi told me that i cant cancel the booking cause i took the girl for 2 hours already. note i have not touch the girl or did anything to her other than taking her out to lunch. i already boiling at that point. the papi end up telling me to take another girl. since i cant get back my money i ended up taking another girl and was told need to top up another 200k. the first girl already cost 1m. the papi told me the next girl sure wont have any problem so end up taking.

here the 3rd problem now. when back to the hotel, was cooled down in the taxi on the way back. once back manage to get 1 shot off. this is when the 2nd girl start to show her pattern. she told me she on her period and wanted to go off early. by that i had enough of all the bullshit. so i told her she can leave if she want to.

this is just to warn all the bros who is taking from dolly. for me i already blacklist that join and will never go back there. whole trip was ruin due to this joint. btw their business was already really bad and with girls like this can see why its so bad
I feel you bro....
Old 03-09-2014, 03:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 254 / Power: 22
blursam is one of the Best!blursam is one of the Best!blursam is one of the Best!
Re: Batam Info Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by S.B.Y.1 View Post
There are no wifi in the rooms of Pasifik Palace Hotel

The best is maybe you get a lower room nearest to the reception
area and perhaps might get a wifi connection

Mas Jimfairy 6 months is way too long to stay away from Batam
You are supposed to be busy when in the room.....should not need wifi......
Old 03-09-2014, 05:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1531 / Power: 10
miumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant future
Oh my god. .. that sounds really bad. I've always had no problem with girls from Memory Ktv. Seems like Dolly's management change practice when they broke off from Memory.

So confirm memory ktv is closed already? ?

POINT EXCHANGE - NO MINIMUM POINT REQUIREMENT

GOAL: 1,997!

Old 03-09-2014, 06:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 11
nescafeGold deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
this is just to warn all the bros who is taking from dolly. for me i already blacklist that join and will never go back there. whole trip was ruin due to this joint. btw their business was already really bad and with girls like this can see why its so bad
looks like we have new joint to be added in blacklist..
Old 03-09-2014, 07:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 11
iicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to all

Wah! I was about to try Dolly on my next trip...looks like have a put on hold liao...

Bro lanceage,you got the 2 girls's name? or name card of papi?
Old 03-09-2014, 09:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11701 / Power: 22
nitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
KNNBCCB!! Blacklist this fucking joint. If only got the pics of that two girls and papy pic too. Then post their pics here!

Thank you
Old 03-09-2014, 10:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 264 / Power: 10
ianlim is one of the Best!ianlim is one of the Best!ianlim is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by iicycold View Post
Wah! I was about to try Dolly on my next trip...looks like have a put on hold liao...

Bro lanceage,you got the 2 girls's name? or name card of papi?
please gives name of the 2 gals, thanks
Old 04-09-2014, 12:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15005 / Power: 19
S.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by blursam View Post
You are supposed to be busy when in the room.....should not need wifi......
Folding Pak's SarongS
Old 04-09-2014, 04:47 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
UKmarko deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Lightbulb Re: Batam Info Thread

its been 2-3 years ive been to Batam, and i'm looking to experience like wht i enjoyed in batam.....but lots of review n forum says its not the same any more..... being a malaysia my other option is Hat Yai......some one told me the experience is the same......is there any other suggestion ppl wit experience can guide me where it will be the best (looking to get a girl over night, bring back to hotel)....
thank you
Old 04-09-2014, 08:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
darensboiboi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro u got pm.. jus pm u..
Old 04-09-2014, 10:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 11
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by localbest View Post
In fact alighting at different ferry terminal really depends very much on a person's purpose of visit and the place from where he came from.

For example, if a tourist from singapore is coming to batam for sex, the usual place he should alight should conveniently be harbourbay terminal because nagoya/jodoh are the places where all the cheong happening is taking place.

However, if he choose to alight at Batam center instead of harbourbay because of that saving of $10, he will still need to take the trouble to hire a taxi from batam centre to nagoya (to and fro) which could amount to more than 10 bucks. Therefore must not be penny wise but pound foolish.

Another point is since the savings is not significant, sacrifice precious time to travel all the way is not worth. We have to try to make full use of our quality time in batam for "meaningful activity" as every seconds counts..

But if the tourist is coming to Batam for banking purpose or attend other business, then Batam center is an ideal terminal to alight. It is where all the govt administrative buildings are located.

However, if the tourist is coming to Batam for a resort vacation, then the terminal to alight will be :

1) nongsa terminal (montigo resort)

2) waterfront terminal (harris resort)

3) sekupang terminal (sijori resort) - balinese style resort

4) sekupang terminal (KTM resort)

However if a tourist is coming from johor bahru Stulang Laut Ferry Terminal or puteri harbour terminal then no choice the only terminal to alight is at batam centre.

The geographical location of nagoya town is rite below south spore so therefore is most accessible from spore harbourfront to batam harbourbay.
This post is very informative,tho i already know most of the info in it but plz allow me to bookmark it down. Sorry for any inconvenience caused to anyone for quoting the whole post.

Thank you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iicycold View Post
agree with u,nowaday even most of the 2 star hotels in Batam has in-room wifi....
Need to know that most WiFi in most 2 star hotels are pretty weak,due to lack maintenance and over a period of time (depending on the age of the hotel) gets even weaker.

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 04-09-2014, 11:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 14
lanceage deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylanceage deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

not to sure about the girls name. i think the first one was call ira or somthing and nv ask for the second one. reason is cause they dont speak english so i have communication problem and did not speak much to them.
Old 04-09-2014, 03:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 264 / Power: 10
ianlim is one of the Best!ianlim is one of the Best!ianlim is one of the Best!

Quote:
not to sure about the girls name. i think the first one was call ira or somthing and nv ask for the second one. reason is cause they dont speak english so i have communication problem and did not speak much to them.
I don't like to pick SYT cause normally these have attitude problem since they knows they will get lotsa of customer, so we have to make them happy before we can get good service from them, well unless we are damn young and handsome lol. I find that those above 25 years old are more service oriented cause they knows that they have to beat the SYT on service rather than looks and figure.
Old 04-09-2014, 04:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ianlim View Post
I don't like to pick SYT cause normally these have attitude problem since they knows they will get lotsa of customer, so we have to make them happy before we can get good service from them, well unless we are damn young and handsome lol. I find that those above 25 years old are more service oriented cause they knows that they have to beat the SYT on service rather than looks and figure.
Those above 35 are still best. MILFs. They know how to enjoy n earn money at the same time.

Bigger Boobs and more willing to serve.

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 04-09-2014, 05:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 11
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
I haven't try Dolly before,never expect this place to deteriorate in such a short time. Thank you for your warning.

The last trip i was there,almost every taxi drivers in Batam recommended Dolly...lol,so i guess 1st time batam cheongster gonna get the 1st hit and will end up with a 1st bad impression at the end of the day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by UKmarko View Post
its been 2-3 years ive been to Batam, and i'm looking to experience like wht i enjoyed in batam.....but lots of review n forum says its not the same any more..... being a malaysia my other option is Hat Yai......some one told me the experience is the same......is there any other suggestion ppl wit experience can guide me where it will be the best (looking to get a girl over night, bring back to hotel)....
thank you
Hi,i am considered inexperience to Batam cheong scene,but i think my basic guide linked on my signature may help a little if you are new to Batam.I believe not much has change over the past few years in Batam,except well...the pricing,hehehe...luck still plays an important role tho. Good luck and hope you have a good trip.

Quote:
Thx for your valuable information,bro. I also wonder how's your friend's girl he picked when you were there with him? He also take girls from Dolly too?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ianlim View Post
I don't know to agree with you or not,cos i been to Batam a few times by now...for myself,i agree with you that non-SYT gives a better service and minimum attitude problem,but when i link up with some "old birds" in this & other forums,they always got the SYT with good service and less attitude problem one. That's why i am still learning from the seniors here,how they can catch the indo SYT with good attitude.

My girls are usually 28 year old and above. My last one from Memory KTV was 28 and have a good attitude. It's about 4 months ago.

Quote:
Originally Posted by newyorker88 View Post
Those above 35 are still best. MILFs. They know how to enjoy n earn money at the same time.

Bigger Boobs and more willing to serve.
The oldest girls i tried was 34...hmm....maybe next trip will ask OKT in Gold Bird (sedona) to recommend me one that is above 35 to try...thx for your pointer,bro.

I sort of enjoy seeing the girls orgasm...their expressions are priceless and every girl is different when they do,is that some sort of a fetish? lol

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1