The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List
japantvb

Old 26-08-2014, 06:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 793 / Power: 19
whiplash is a splendid one to beholdwhiplash is a splendid one to beholdwhiplash is a splendid one to beholdwhiplash is a splendid one to beholdwhiplash is a splendid one to beholdwhiplash is a splendid one to beholdwhiplash is a splendid one to behold
Re: Beijing Recommendations

Are you the OKT? What is the rates and where is the photo?
Old 28-08-2014, 02:53 PM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 881 / Power: 20
sy625603 is a splendid one to beholdsy625603 is a splendid one to beholdsy625603 is a splendid one to beholdsy625603 is a splendid one to beholdsy625603 is a splendid one to beholdsy625603 is a splendid one to beholdsy625603 is a splendid one to behold

Guys, me and another bro in Beijing staying at Crowne Plaza a NE 3rd Ring...anyone wanna party? pls PM
Old 31-08-2014, 05:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2191 / Power: 22
nokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond repute
Cool Re: Beijing Recommendations

Hi bros anyone tried http://beijing.backpage.com before?
Old 31-08-2014, 07:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 305 / Power: 15
panado is one of the Best!panado is one of the Best!panado is one of the Best!panado is one of the Best!

I would say dun bother trying, it will be a terrible waste of money.

I have been working in Beijing for the past six years, many of the rates they charge for spa and such are ridiculous because there so many rich yet foolish 土豪 who spoil the market. And spas like the one you mentioned designed their packages to scam them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mooon View Post

is there anyone who can explain to me the reason for this expensive cost?

If this place is really worth than money then I would like to try l]
Why are there so many rich men in Beijing? Because China is rich and Beijing is the capital. For locals who bought houses before 2008 Olympics, the value of some of their properties would have appreciated more than 250% by now. So they are rich, rich beyond many of our imagination.

And it's a place where face matters so people tend to try to outspend one another to impress their friends and associate.

Having said all these, Beijing is certainly not the best place for sex tourism, it's the place where china law is enforced the hardest. Did you read the news about the Hong Kong actor who was arrested a few months ago for drug and getting whores?

If you must find a whore in Beijing, for the budget constrained, you can try the notorious BBS, cheap looking hair salons where no one really cuts their hair, they have big mirrors and hair dryers just for show. Those places charge 300rmb for a short 15-20 mins fuck. The girls sat on sofa watching TV and playing with their phones, just walk it and ask if fuck job is available if you like any of those girls. Some would not do fuck jobs and only offer handjobs.

These BBS are usually found near bus stops, smaller train stations and depots for long distance buses where the locals travel in and out of Beijing.

If your budget is higher at about 800-1000 yuan, you can try those massage services advertised by some regulars here.

For me, I prefer to go to other Chinese cities where I find prettier girls at better values. Nowadays, I also just simply fly out to Bangkok to cheong. Have fun in Beijing, folks.

I'm now in Bangkok and back in Beijing in mid September
28 Oct - 1 Nov

Bangkok FR

Baccara #176 Soi Cowboy - 11 Nov

#6 MOOK (Poseidon)
#63 Aee (Nataree)

#20 NOON (CCK massage)
Old 01-09-2014, 12:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
teltel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oasis123 View Post
Bro, can give more hint on this place? YongAnLi "River South"?
Yong An Li - go to the subway station by that name, it is on line 1, follow the clues
teltel
Old 01-09-2014, 10:31 PM
Samster (M)

Oasis123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by teltel View Post
Yong An Li - go to the subway station by that name, it is on line 1, follow the clues
teltel
Bro, went there last weekend. Went across the river to the south, passed through underpass over the railway then walked quite about 1km straight & 1km south but didn't find such a place leh.
Old 01-09-2014, 10:35 PM
Samster (M)

Oasis123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by teltel View Post
teltel
Didn't manage to find the YongAnLi place so in the end opted for Helen as in page 378 Looks isn't the best but massage was good. Not a timekeeper. 368 + 70 cab so rounded to 450 in total.
Old 05-09-2014, 05:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
Heckler deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Its been 2 years since my last visit to BJ. First night decided to call Helen who has had a number of reports.
Looks wise nothing much but her massage 指压 skills is commendable. She says she learnt her skills from blind masseurs. Firm but still feels comfortable always without ever feeling painful even though I'm quite used to hard tuina.
Definitely a good call for those looking for good relaxing massage with happy ending. Paid her RMB 368+300 for 2 hours plus RMB80 taxi fare.

2nd night wanted to call Crystal but she didn't respond to my wechat for some reason. (She apologized later that she did not check her wechat) Ended up calling Lily who recommended someone who in her words is "漂亮,身材好", but I didn't have high expectations. The assigned girl arrived promptly and she was DingDing, a SYT from Anhui. Definitely a looker with big eyes, sleek hair, nice shaped B cuppers, slim and smooth skin.
However GFE not as good as others I've tried although she's a polite girl. Doesn't like to talk too much. Damage RMB500+100 so still quite reasonable for the nation's capital.
Rating for Ding Ding:
Looks 7.5
Body: 8
FJ: 7
GFE: 6 (you have to do most of the work)

It was only after she left and checking Lily's website that I realized that the photo used on Lily's website is really her. Now that's a surprise.
http://chinagals.webnode.com/intro/

BTW realized 良子 massage here quite expensive.

Last edited by Heckler; 05-09-2014 at 05:11 PM. Reason: add on
Old 05-09-2014, 09:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4546 / Power: 19
best123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heckler View Post
Its been 2 years since my last visit to BJ. First night decided to call Helen who has had a number of reports.
Looks wise nothing much but her massage 指压 skills is commendable. She says she learnt her skills from blind masseurs. Firm but still feels comfortable always without ever feeling painful even though I'm quite used to hard tuina.
Definitely a good call for those looking for good relaxing massage with happy ending. Paid her RMB 368+300 for 2 hours plus RMB80 taxi fare.

2nd night wanted to call Crystal but she didn't respond to my wechat for some reason. (She apologized later that she did not check her wechat) Ended up calling Lily who recommended someone who in her words is "漂亮,身材好", but I didn't have high expectations. The assigned girl arrived promptly and she was DingDing, a SYT from Anhui. Definitely a looker with big eyes, sleek hair, nice shaped B cuppers, slim and smooth skin.
However GFE not as good as others I've tried although she's a polite girl. Doesn't like to talk too much. Damage RMB500+100 so still quite reasonable for the nation's capital.
Rating for Ding Ding:
Looks 7.5
Body: 8
FJ: 7
GFE: 6 (you have to do most of the work)

It was only after she left and checking Lily's website that I realized that the photo used on Lily's website is really her. Now that's a surprise.
http://chinagals.webnode.com/intro/

BTW realized 良子 massage here quite expensive.
Lilly's site looks good. All in English? Catered for Singapore and Malaysia??
Old 05-09-2014, 11:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
Heckler deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by best123 View Post
Lilly's site looks good. All in English? Catered for Singapore and Malaysia??
I don't think Lily's girls can speak English.
Old 05-09-2014, 11:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4546 / Power: 19
best123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heckler View Post
I don't think Lily's girls can speak English.
I meant the site
Old 16-09-2014, 05:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
goh5560 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Was in Beijing last month for business trip would like to share my happening. When to this KTV, mid range one I would say in BJ , the room and deco if would say is still up to standard, ofcos cannot compare with Ouya in CP. The rate is also reasonable, we spend about RMB2500 for room and drink for 5 person. Unlike CP now, in Beijing they still can bring girl to the room, about 20-30 of them. Total girl working should be about 100, the rate is 400-500 for sitting. Although not much compare to old CP, but now CP got nothing. So we have a enjoyable night of KTV, feel like back in CP. The girl attiidute as compare to girl in CP, I feel is better, they serve you better. I think we have spoil the market in CP. Bringing back is 1200/1500, exluding the sitting tip, I feel is also reasonable of the situation now. But not all girl will go, they will see on case to case basis, they are still afraid of Gong An. But overall is still a vey enjoyable night of KTV. Ofcos I mange to bring back the girl, at my own risk, haha
Old 17-09-2014, 08:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1021 / Power: 16
coolieboy has much to be proud ofcoolieboy has much to be proud ofcoolieboy has much to be proud ofcoolieboy has much to be proud ofcoolieboy has much to be proud ofcoolieboy has much to be proud ofcoolieboy has much to be proud ofcoolieboy has much to be proud of

Just got massage by Helen yesterday night. She is very good in massage after Amy left for Shanghai last year.

Although she do not have GFE or Autoroam but because of her massage, it is really worth the price especially in BJ and house call.
Old 18-09-2014, 01:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
Kajos deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yes, she's still my favorite for great massage and great HJ. Noticed she has a very full schedule lately. Must be getting popular Price is excellent.

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolieboy View Post
Just got massage by Helen yesterday night. She is very good in massage after Amy left for Shanghai last year.

Although she do not have GFE or Autoroam but because of her massage, it is really worth the price especially in BJ and house call.
Old 18-09-2014, 08:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1021 / Power: 16
coolieboy has much to be proud ofcoolieboy has much to be proud ofcoolieboy has much to be proud ofcoolieboy has much to be proud ofcoolieboy has much to be proud ofcoolieboy has much to be proud ofcoolieboy has much to be proud ofcoolieboy has much to be proud of

This month she is still okay with schedule but she sadly said during winter time like starting next month till end March not much people will call her. So please do call her and support her. I hope end October or November will be back here for another few days business trip will call her again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kajos View Post
Yes, she's still my favorite for great massage and great HJ. Noticed she has a very full schedule lately. Must be getting popular Price is excellent.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1