The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 15-05-2014, 11:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 129 / Power: 17
reedsteel deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyreedsteel deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimfairy View Post
I went to the pimp G club last mth.. if u r not going to sign up for membership.. 1 bottle of black is 3900bht, mixer is free, LD is 390bht/ 30mins. 3 cats of girl to choose from. Pimp girl n model is 3 drinks each for the first 30 mins n bikini gal is 5 drinks.. sale rep get 2 LDs n fruit platter cost.
Dun worry if u r not a gd drinker, the gal will surely help u to finish the bottle haha..
So if u stay there for 3 hrs.. the ave cost will b around 10k...
Thanks for the info . So I will summarised as below:

1 bottle cost = 3900
LD (pimp & Model) (first 30 min) = 390 x 3
LD (Bikini) (first 30 min) = 390 x 5
Sales Rep = 390 x 2

So after 30 min what will be the charge for the LD ? It is the LDs that blow off your wallet but not the drink . DO you have the contact of Mamasan ? I believe I have to call her for advance booking of the table.
Old 15-05-2014, 11:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 129 / Power: 17
reedsteel deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyreedsteel deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by indianmagicoil View Post

Bro u No. 1 posts from 3 years ago can dig out? Respect... Most have 1 bottle pricing if not jio some bros here. Last Sunday PIMP had 3 JW promo for Bht5000
Dont need to respect . I keep all the info in my sexkipedia to use it for future trips . I still keep your number too and the list of temples you advise me to visit . Unfortunately i m sinful man . WHen step into bbk , the schedule all go heywire never go one time to those temples . Your no in 2011 has no change right ? If you are in BBK next week , i will msg u in whatsapp . I can pay for the drink but NO NO for LDs
Old 15-05-2014, 12:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1176 / Power: 15
jimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by reedsteel View Post
Thanks for the info . So I will summarised as below:

1 bottle cost = 3900
LD (pimp & Model) (first 30min) = 390 x 3
LD (Bikini) (first 30 min) = 390 x 5
Sales Rep = 390 x 2

So after 30 min what will be the charge for the LD ? It is the LDs that blow off your wallet but not the drink . DO you have the contact of Mamasan ? I believe I have to call her for advance booking of the table.
1 LD/30mins. Sorry i do not hv the mamasan contact no. U can always make a call to the pimp. U can go facebook n type The Pimp, u can find the ctc no there..
Old 15-05-2014, 01:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 167 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18364 / Power: 26
lookingaround has a reputation beyond reputelookingaround has a reputation beyond reputelookingaround has a reputation beyond reputelookingaround has a reputation beyond reputelookingaround has a reputation beyond reputelookingaround has a reputation beyond reputelookingaround has a reputation beyond reputelookingaround has a reputation beyond reputelookingaround has a reputation beyond reputelookingaround has a reputation beyond reputelookingaround has a reputation beyond repute

Calling any bros who wish to party with me and another sbf bro...

Drop me a buzz....
Old 15-05-2014, 01:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by indianmagicoil View Post
If not YOLO and why worry..
u in Bangers now? Planning a g club assault?
YOLO is my ever excuse for my shenanigans

TimeOut, media's messing up your nerves. Political crisis, govt in limbo has been around >6 months. Many have gone, and survived (or kiss and tell). Just use common sense, avoid the rally sites.

Oil sheikh, count down 1 week to go. Na, on gclub ...my spirit (and flesh) is willing, but not holey pockets.

Soopafly, I'll violate both from and rear. Looks yummy, that ass. Gents, are you mostly boobs, face or ass type? I mean, what attracts you 1st?
Old 15-05-2014, 02:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

It will be the same price for every LD. The first 30mins is compulsory 3 or 5 LDs depending on g-club.

No need to know mummy or book a table... just walk in and show your wallet with THB to the recept and say u want to squeeze a few tits. The recept will know your intention and next a mummy will come n serve u like a king.
Old 15-05-2014, 08:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 705 / Power: 17
Soopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyang View Post
......Soopafly, I'll violate both front and rear. Looks yummy, that ass. Gents, are you mostly boobs, face or ass type? I mean, what attracts you 1st?
BOOBS......

Old 15-05-2014, 10:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 250 / Power: 13
le0rio is one of the Best!le0rio is one of the Best!le0rio is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soopafly View Post
BOOBS......

WAH!!!!!! (0.'0')a Where to find such boobs lor。。bro soopafly can hold my hand and bring me go along。?
Old 16-05-2014, 01:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 590 / Power: 16
indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all

Quote:
Dont need to respect . I keep all the info in my sexkipedia to use it for future trips . I still keep your number too and the list of temples you advise me to visit . Unfortunately i m sinful man . WHen step into bbk , the schedule all go heywire never go one time to those temples . Your no in 2011 has no change right ? If you are in BBK next week , i will msg u in whatsapp . I can pay for the drink but NO NO for LDs
Power and steady lah bro... now that u bring it up that 9 temple list I completely forgotten! So after 3 years you have yet to complete that temple tour? 555+ bangkok too many distractions.

How to Get Rid of Irritating Spam Posts?
Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"
Old 16-05-2014, 02:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 705 / Power: 17
Soopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by le0rio View Post
WAH!!!!!! (0.'0')a Where to find such boobs lor。。bro soopafly can hold my hand and bring me go along。?
Ha ha ha...you might want to try bro naemlo's VIP service, highly recommended My private concierge service is not available at this time

Old 16-05-2014, 10:42 AM
Samster

naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Ha ha ha...you might want to try bro naemlo's VIP service, highly recommended My private concierge service is not available at this time
Thanks for the advertisement.
Old 16-05-2014, 04:55 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Thanks for the advertisement.
Just make sure your helicopter is in good condition.
Old 16-05-2014, 05:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong View Post
Just make sure your helicopter is in good condition.
Dun worry, brand new... Just started premium service this year.
Old 16-05-2014, 08:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Quote:
BOOBS......
Can't be that 2 big rubbery titties. You do better than that
Old 16-05-2014, 10:20 PM
Samster

Those who wants to get a Thai license, do it before 1st June... It will be tougher from 1st June. I just went to renew my Thai license. A lot of ppl queuing up to renew and a lot of new drivers getting their license. Waited for more than 2 hours compared to last less than 30 mins

http://www.bangkokpost.com/news/tran...rivers-in-june

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1