The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 27-07-2014, 12:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1328 / Power: 20
aphro has much to be proud ofaphro has much to be proud ofaphro has much to be proud ofaphro has much to be proud ofaphro has much to be proud ofaphro has much to be proud ofaphro has much to be proud ofaphro has much to be proud ofaphro has much to be proud ofaphro has much to be proud of
Re: Vietnam - HCM (Thread 3)

I was in HCMC & Hanoi last week ..
Girls & PIMPs are using wechat
Not easy to bring a girl to hotel room
Old 27-07-2014, 03:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 332 / Power: 11
pting is one of the Best!pting is one of the Best!pting is one of the Best!pting is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by aphro View Post

I am in HCM 2 weeks ago, did not see my regular street okt, heard from my hotel bellboy that he got caught by police

Now okt using wechat to find customer, they can send photo of girls to customer for selection, USD60 for ST.

But i try get girls from my HBT hotel bellboy, they can arrange the girls for viewing and selection at lobby, end up are the same girls i received from wechat okt.
Charges for ST only USD50. Bringing back to hotel room no problem.

Food commentaries for newbies food lovers:

Hai Ky mi gia 349 - 52 nguyen trai Q5
Try the braised duck noodle this trip, not worth eating, the duck meat and herbal soup not as good.

Hong Phat, 389 - 391 Vo Van tan Q3
Try the hu tieu nam vang also, very sweet and nice soup, worth trying.

Last edited by pting; 27-07-2014 at 03:55 AM.
Old 27-07-2014, 06:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 820 / Power: 11
MIFAcafe is a splendid one to beholdMIFAcafe is a splendid one to beholdMIFAcafe is a splendid one to beholdMIFAcafe is a splendid one to beholdMIFAcafe is a splendid one to beholdMIFAcafe is a splendid one to beholdMIFAcafe is a splendid one to behold

Never did I expect myself back in Bia Om so soon.....

Brought 2 friends to Bia Om as they want to "feel" what is it like ......
Call up the 2 mamasan I know for a year. (I first meet them in June 2013 when I first visited HCM)

Reach there at around 10:15pm, mamasan give me a big hug and tell me to settle in a big room that can fit 15-18 person.

Told bro A and B to choose 2 gals each, end up only Bro A want 2 gals. I call up the gals I know to come to the room directly.

I instructed the mamasan to ask all girls to remove bra and underwear or else leave the room immediately. End up I caught a girl with period, which I the main reason I want them to be naked down there, second reason is to get them wet before the party even started.

We will singing happily, while both bros busy auto roaming. I sing for my friends 4 Vietnamese songs and drink like just walk out of a desert....... Luckily both friends cannot drink a lot otherwise the bill will shoot up like rocket.

We end the session at 11:45pm.
Bro A and Bro B went back with a horny girl each, while I just tip my gal V200k and tell her to go back.

Damage,
KTV bill V1.68m
2 mamasan each tip V200k.
Bill fully paid by Bro A & B.
Girl overnight include tip V1.5m (gals usually left between 9-11am, but I ever meet one who stay till 2pm)
Tip to boys, V50k
Taxi both way V80k

And I go off with 4 underwear in my pocket........ (I forgot to give back)
End up I leave it at the Bia Om reception, and the man at the counter jaw almost drop on the floor.

PS: this 2 mamasan use to be cheeky as they will open a lot of beer and leave them on the table. But as time go by and with mutual respect, this type of nonsense have been reduce greatly.

Tip: try not to get too drunk as some KTV will either pour away beer or exchange empty can and bottle with full one.
缺钱时:鬼话连篇 >>你假装:山穷水尽
在家时:忠信孝悌 >>你出去:游戏人间
想你时:泪流满面 >>你假装:怜香惜玉
爱你时:相敬如宾 >>你享受:天天上床
恨你时:过河拆桥 >>你马上:另结新欢

以其人之道,还治其人之身

Last edited by MIFAcafe; 27-07-2014 at 07:03 AM.
Old 27-07-2014, 08:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1069 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 31
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MIFAcafe View Post
End up I leave it at the Bia Om reception, and the man at the counter jaw almost drop on the floor.
haha...well done going back with souvenirs...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 27-07-2014, 08:47 AM
Samster

Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEAJ View Post
Sorry – don’t understand.
Please explain how any of us benefit from ANY of the crap that these stealth agents are posting up. Cain’t figure it out
when agents started writing forums to share which is objective of this forum then all those who read will benefit...only those who dun read will not benefit...

once the stories are written...just have to go to the entertainment place yourself without going thru the agent to arrange...so agent do not get their commission from the rip off prices...

if you still cannot understand then not sure how to explain clearer to you...

Old 27-07-2014, 09:13 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
jzanitro deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Call up the 2 mamasan I know for a year. (I first meet them in June 2013 when I first visited HCM)

Reach there at around 10:15pm, mamasan give me a big hug and tell me to settle in a big room that can fit 15-18 person.

Told bro A and B to choose 2 gals each, end up only Bro A want 2 gals. I call up the gals I know to come to the room directly.

I instructed the mamasan to ask all girls to remove bra and underwear or else leave the room immediately. End up I caught a girl with period, which I the main reason I want them to be naked down there, second reason is to get them wet before the party even started.

We will singing happily, while both bros busy auto roaming. I sing for my friends 4 Vietnamese songs and drink like just walk out of a desert....... Luckily both friends cannot drink a lot otherwise the bill will shoot up like rocket.

Bro A and Bro B went back with a horny girl each, while I just tip my gal V200k and tell her to go back.

Damage,
KTV bill V1.68m
Girl overnight include tip V1.5m (gals usually left between 9-11am, but I ever meet one who stay till 2pm)
Tip to boys, V50k
Taxi both way V80k

PS: this 2 mamasan use to be cheeky as they will open a lot of beer and leave them on the table. But as time go by and with mutual respect, this type of nonsense have been reduce greatly.

Tip: try not to get too drunk as some KTV will either pour away beer or exchange empty can and bottle with full one.
What was the name and location of the Bia Om?
Old 27-07-2014, 09:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 964 / Power: 11
johnboy is a splendid one to beholdjohnboy is a splendid one to beholdjohnboy is a splendid one to beholdjohnboy is a splendid one to beholdjohnboy is a splendid one to beholdjohnboy is a splendid one to beholdjohnboy is a splendid one to beholdjohnboy is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
haha..we are different in many ways...let me tell you...

this year Hungry Ghost Festival which starts tomorrow...a group of donors had successfully donated total 85mil Dong (SGD 5k) to the 3 charities...

1. Bien Vien Nhi Dong 1 - 500 patients/families received milk, biscuit and 50k dong
2. 100 poor families in D8 - received 5kg rice, 1 soya sauce and 20k dong
3 Old Folks home in D8 - 27 old folks received milk, biscuit and 100k dong

Many thanks to all the donors...you knew who you are...
Hi bro H88, i know july you have plan it to HCM liao, cos i got friend in your group too. So when is the next planning and schedule ? Maybe can list out also.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SEAJ View Post
Sorry – don’t understand.
Please explain how any of us benefit from ANY of the crap that these stealth agents are posting up. Cain’t figure it out

errrr.... mongering and charity/charitable works I've always kept totally separate- just my own druthers.
Mongering, whilst not really significant money now for me, but still one that's totally selfish spending and thus yes, I do STILL try to get the biggest bang for my dollar when mongering.

And I also do my own charities my own way. Again my own druthers.

SEAJ
Bro SEAJ, what your planning for that also ? Mind to share ? Maybe some other bro would like to participate also.
Old 27-07-2014, 09:52 AM
Samster

johnboy is a splendid one to beholdjohnboy is a splendid one to beholdjohnboy is a splendid one to beholdjohnboy is a splendid one to beholdjohnboy is a splendid one to beholdjohnboy is a splendid one to beholdjohnboy is a splendid one to beholdjohnboy is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by aphro View Post
So which mean wechat still exist there also. Thks for update.
Quote:
Originally Posted by pting View Post
I am in HCM 2 weeks ago, did not see my regular street okt, heard from my hotel bellboy that he got caught by police

Now okt using wechat to find customer, they can send photo of girls to customer for selection, USD60 for ST.

But i try get girls from my HBT hotel bellboy, they can arrange the girls for viewing and selection at lobby, end up are the same girls i received from wechat okt.
Charges for ST only USD50. Bringing back to hotel room no problem.

Food commentaries for newbies food lovers:

Hai Ky mi gia 349 - 52 nguyen trai Q5
Try the braised duck noodle this trip, not worth eating, the duck meat and herbal soup not as good.

Hong Phat, 389 - 391 Vo Van tan Q3
Try the hu tieu nam vang also, very sweet and nice soup, worth trying.
Thks for the info. So any next trip was plan ?
Old 27-07-2014, 09:53 AM
Samster

Quote:

Damage,
KTV bill V1.68m
Tip to boys, V50k
Taxi both way V80k

Was a super nice detail for club/party info. So when is your next trip bro ?
Old 27-07-2014, 11:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1352 / Power: 18
milfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud of

Quote:
haha..we are different in many ways...let me tell you...

this year Hungry Ghost Festival which starts tomorrow...a group of donors had successfully donated total 85mil Dong (SGD 5k) to the 3 charities...

1. Bien Vien Nhi Dong 1 - 500 patients/families received milk, biscuit and 50k dong
2. 100 poor families in D8 - received 5kg rice, 1 soya sauce and 20k dong
3 Old Folks home in D8 - 27 old folks received milk, biscuit and 100k dong

Many thanks to all the donors...you knew who you are...
well done!
but for #2, is there a typo? 20k dong?
Old 27-07-2014, 01:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnboy View Post
Hi bro H88, i know july you have plan it to HCM liao, cos i got friend in your group too. So when is the next planning and schedule ? Maybe can list out also.
I only share my schedule with friends only...

Old 27-07-2014, 01:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by milfmilf View Post
well done!
but for #2, is there a typo? 20k dong?
Nope...this is 100k (S$5.80) per family...5kg rice, 1 soya sauce and 20k ang pow...total 100 family - 10mil or S$580.00...

thank you all Donors...and special thanks to those who made the trip...Drthanh, jimfairy, mifacafe, makashi, bobdole, kidne3 and H88...those who helped out are also donors...

Our next Charity Donations - TET 2015...half a years time...

Wish you speedy recovery Drthanh...

Old 27-07-2014, 01:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2693 / Power: 16
SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bro SEAJ, what your planning for that also ? Mind to share ? Maybe some other bro would like to participate also.
Thanks but no thanks. As I said previously, I do my charitable works my own way and I definitely separate such from my mongering activities, which of course includes surfing SBF.

Quote:
when agents started writing forums to share which is objective of this forum then all those who read will benefit...only those who dun read will not benefit...

once the stories are written...just have to go to the entertainment place yourself without going thru the agent to arrange...so agent do not get their commission from the rip off prices...…
OIC – thanks!
I guess there must be some who could benefit from reading these glossy infomercials; why would these stealth agents bother otherwise.

Just wonder how many guys eventually end up mired in their tangled webs.

SEAJ
Old 27-07-2014, 02:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
I only share my schedule with friends only...
Ok roger. No problem. Enjoy .
Old 27-07-2014, 02:48 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1053 / Power: 0
mutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud of

Quote:

wow this guy have so many connections know h88 schedule hahah...and so willing to "join" up with strangers
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread