The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 08-03-2013, 10:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 19
krone is one of the Best!krone is one of the Best!krone is one of the Best!
Re: Cheonging Experiences of Saunna in SZ, CP & CA

Fantastic contributions esp with the photos bro. upz u for ur contribution. I think our taste is not too far off heh heh... Will be in CP end of the month... Let me know if u will be there maybe can meet up for Kopi

next trip: CA/CP trip: erm... i'll nv know....
Old 08-03-2013, 10:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5517 / Power: 17
jayboy has a reputation beyond reputejayboy has a reputation beyond reputejayboy has a reputation beyond reputejayboy has a reputation beyond reputejayboy has a reputation beyond reputejayboy has a reputation beyond reputejayboy has a reputation beyond reputejayboy has a reputation beyond reputejayboy has a reputation beyond reputejayboy has a reputation beyond reputejayboy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: FRs of Saunna in SZ, CP & CA (With Pixs and Updates)

Quote:
Originally Posted by stridersg View Post
Been in Guangdong for awhile and since some years back due to some restrictions in China, most of the webbie like SBF could not logged on in China thus losing my old nick. I have been to serveral SN, KTV in SZ, CP, CA so i thought i could provide FRs on my visits while sharing these info help bros to understand the places, gers so you can save time and money.

I shall begin with with my latest visit in CP last nite.

Venue: JTG 金涛宫 SN (Nearby Fu Hao)
Ger No.: 1088
Damage: $1K
Duration: 120mins but no rush i came out after 140mins. LOL
Tried: 3Qs. 1Q on BBBJ, 2Qs on bed. I am a into BJ guy and seriously have tried quite a variety of gers not very few provide long, steamy BJs and can make me cum. This is one of the few that gave a long and good BJ with loads of CIM. LOL.
RTF: Maybe, saw few other targets which i Wechat another bro who is in SZ. Might arrange other trip down and try others but who knows if i want a good serious BJ, i might go back to this ger. only thing is abit ex. The 2 other ger i saw is priced at 600.

Brief FR:

Enviroment Feedback:
Took sometime to get to this place as first time going thus not sure where it is. Yesterday was my second time there. First time with a bro a couple of weeks back. The SN is located at the back of the Hotel. You have to drive in or walk in via a road. The hotel back consist of Normal Massage, BBQ resturant, resturants and others. The back area somehow is decorated to be a back garden. Quite nice.

The SN got various floor and from my visit yesterday, there is about 40 odd gers working now. Went there early as can get more choice to choose. After my war, the place was slowly packed with hungry clients waiting for their choice of gers.

The buffet area just has normal food like fried noodles, rice, soups etc.. after a good hard war, you can have some refreshments and drinks there.

Ger feedback:

Looks: Rating 8 out of 10 (SYT)
Figure: Long legs (Quite Tall, Slim) pity A cup.. if not perfect.
Assets: Hole quite tight, bonking awhile, flowing with juice. I usually bring my own CD, Okatomo 002. Real slim, almost like not wearing, can really feel the juice flowing.. and later pia pia sound of sweet SYT juice. LOL
Service: BBBJ, Assrim, CIM, China massage (Waterbed), Dancing and Stripping. Normal SOP but this ger BJ is quite good. No complains, just want her to BJ me and she BJ me for almost 15mins. LOL.

Enviroment:

Buffet area

Bedroom:

Ger Photo:

Her in SN

Her in daily life

Okay tatz it for this FR. I will continue to post my past an present experiences of SN in SZ, CP, CA to share with all the bros in SBF.

Cheers
Hi bro TS, i feel this gal she is nice and pure looking also. For SN, you are king la, 我跟不到你。And we no chance to meet also. I am more to clubbing and party only. I got a friend there, when we go clubbing, she will call alot of gals out to be with us also. Maybe those brother who love clubbing and party at sz, can pm me too. normally the bottle of drink will cost around rmb 600-rmb 900 also, it depend which club you go, big or small club also.
Old 08-03-2013, 10:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 637 / Power: 18
Ahh Fatt is a name known to allAhh Fatt is a name known to allAhh Fatt is a name known to allAhh Fatt is a name known to allAhh Fatt is a name known to allAhh Fatt is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by stridersg View Post
Let's share another SN in SZ today. Let me begin with one busty MILF type.

Venue: Li Yuan 丽园
Ger No.: 81
Damage: <¥500
Duration: 90mins.
RTF: Nope.

* Note i only frequent this place about 3,4 times. So please dun flame me as i am just sharing different location of SN i have been and girls i have bonk.

Cheers
Hi Bro,

Thanks for sharing. Notice that u r a boobs man......
Old 08-03-2013, 10:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 881 / Power: 12
stridersg is a splendid one to beholdstridersg is a splendid one to beholdstridersg is a splendid one to beholdstridersg is a splendid one to beholdstridersg is a splendid one to beholdstridersg is a splendid one to beholdstridersg is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayboy View Post
Hi bro TS, i feel this gal she is nice and pure looking also. For SN, you are king la, 我跟不到你。And we no chance to meet also. I am more to clubbing and party only. I got a friend there, when we go clubbing, she will call alot of gals out to be with us also. Maybe those brother who love clubbing and party at sz, can pm me too. normally the bottle of drink will cost around rmb 600-rmb 900 also, it depend which club you go, big or small club also.
LOL. Used to go clubbing and KTV and not into SN. Now case different, like e way of just go to e place, choose ger, go into topic, pay n f off.

Ethics should reflect commitment, respect and dignity towards each other.

My contribution to bros visiting SZ, CP, CA
(With Updates and Pics) *Updated 13th August 2013 (Thread 474) WJ Summer Swim Suit

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...55#post9504955
Old 08-03-2013, 10:51 AM
Samster

stridersg is a splendid one to beholdstridersg is a splendid one to beholdstridersg is a splendid one to beholdstridersg is a splendid one to beholdstridersg is a splendid one to beholdstridersg is a splendid one to beholdstridersg is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahh Fatt View Post
Hi Bro,

Not really lar. depends on my mood. sometimes want something SYT and pure looking. sometimes want something slutty while sometimes want boobs for boob F.. LOL.

when you coming to SZ?

(With Updates and Pics) *Updated 13th August 2013 (Thread 474) WJ Summer Swim Suit

Old 08-03-2013, 10:53 AM
Samster

Quote:
Tis gal quite good. only flaw is small cup boobs but during time with her, really hv GF feeling, next door gal feeling. LOL

Old 08-03-2013, 11:06 AM
Samster

Thumbs up Re: Cheonging Experiences of Saunna in SZ, CP & CA

This 2 ger is aso from Li Yuan (Luohu). Location refer to page 2 of my FR.

No. 8 Ger (Used to be from Le Du. Location on Le Du can refer to my FR on pg 1 bottom portion)

No. 2 Ger

Old 08-03-2013, 11:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5517 / Power: 17
jayboy has a reputation beyond reputejayboy has a reputation beyond reputejayboy has a reputation beyond reputejayboy has a reputation beyond reputejayboy has a reputation beyond reputejayboy has a reputation beyond reputejayboy has a reputation beyond reputejayboy has a reputation beyond reputejayboy has a reputation beyond reputejayboy has a reputation beyond reputejayboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahh Fatt View Post
Hi Bro,

Ts not just boobs man, he is super SN man also. Maybe one day should go ktv with him, so he also can pay and fuck then off also right ? haha you enjoy SN man. ( exchange point are welcome )
Old 08-03-2013, 11:49 AM
Samster

Quote:
Ts not just boobs man, he is super SN man also. Maybe one day should go ktv with him, so he also can pay and fuck then off also right ? haha you enjoy SN man. ( exchange point are welcome )
used to go KTV lar. Last time before CA got into so much trouble, gers strip naked, play games in the room, sometimes get them to "pak qiu cheng" also got. Now this type KTV few liao. Remember last time in Amazon got one big room got one small room inside. one bro actually whack a ger there. LOL

Old 08-03-2013, 03:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3748 / Power: 17
Vertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond repute

Nice sharing ..................
Old 08-03-2013, 06:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vertu View Post
Nice sharing ..................
thks, usually go SN so got some pics and info. tonite maybe going again. LOL

Old 08-03-2013, 09:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 584 / Power: 17
wan25w is a name known to allwan25w is a name known to allwan25w is a name known to allwan25w is a name known to allwan25w is a name known to allwan25w is a name known to all

Nice pictures and thank for sharing......

wan25w
Old 08-03-2013, 11:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
Sensasicihui deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Exclamation Re: Cheonging Experiences of Saunna in SZ, CP & CA

Good afternoon bro...

Can u PM me ledu address and Ger.No 60 mobilephone no?

Thanks bro

Venue: Le Du 乐都
Ger No.: 60
Damage: $468 ~498 (Cannit really remember as everytime go just pop 500 and forget change.)
Duration: 90mins. 
RTF: Yup. Quite fun when you get to know her.

Brief FR:

Enviroment Feedback:
Old 09-03-2013, 12:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 16
exsadavid deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Well done bro. You are really the SN guru & not only your taste is good, the gals are pretty too. Must learn from you more.

Keep the fr coming, I am sure alot of us newbie will gain from it.

Thank you
Old 09-03-2013, 12:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1779 / Power: 14
darth.vader has a brilliant futuredarth.vader has a brilliant futuredarth.vader has a brilliant futuredarth.vader has a brilliant futuredarth.vader has a brilliant futuredarth.vader has a brilliant futuredarth.vader has a brilliant futuredarth.vader has a brilliant futuredarth.vader has a brilliant futuredarth.vader has a brilliant futuredarth.vader has a brilliant future

nice FRs bro! hoping to read and see more. planning for a short trip to CP in may, hoping to get some pointers here!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1