The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 31-07-2014, 11:06 PM
Samster (V)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -77 / Power: 0
Siawlang has got little hope of coming out of this alive!
Quote:
Originally Posted by wan25w View Post
Why not post the picture as long as the PZL girl agrees to it. More income for them if they agree to let u post their photo here. 8 pts for u if u post their photo with the girl blessing. Haha.
I taking advice of prcsytlover. Even if post of course without permission. If they know i post than i think PZL ban me forever. If u have old contacts the price is still the same. No need use mummy or agent, changping is small place. I still pay same rate for ex pzl girls.
Old 01-08-2014, 10:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 18
chonburiboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guychonburiboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Events In CP

Finally returned to CP for a final look and ended up like most bro, disappointed.

Needless to repeat the other reports that all the KTVs are still BYOG, you kena problem from the girl, it's your problem with no protection or intervention from the KTV etc. All sauna still closed.

The price is getting so high now close to 2k - 2.5k rmb and last night got quoted a 3k rmb (so called ex-model) made me think of playing in Macau or even Tokyo instead. My friend told me he paid 2.5k rmb for a ex-model from Ouya and had super service. But later I discovered she worked at Virgin as a sauna girl, which explained the "super" service which I bought for only 500rmb back then in Virgin sauna.

Been here 3 days liao and bored to death. Same few girls and all are advertised as "ex-model"...they might as well said they are ex-Miss CP. This is the first time I ever felt like returning early...terrible and sad.
Old 01-08-2014, 01:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 337 / Power: 19
bluewind is one of the Best!bluewind is one of the Best!bluewind is one of the Best!bluewind is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazyboy3k View Post
i planning to go cp had not been there for 2 years.

i wonder how is mei bao and virgin saunar?
got good sanuar place ? place pm me
this bro seriously need to read newspaper.....
Old 01-08-2014, 01:14 PM
Samster

bluewind is one of the Best!bluewind is one of the Best!bluewind is one of the Best!bluewind is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by chonburiboy View Post
Finally returned to CP for a final look and ended up like most bro, disappointed.

Needless to repeat the other reports that all the KTVs are still BYOG, you kena problem from the girl, it's your problem with no protection or intervention from the KTV etc. All sauna still closed.

The price is getting so high now close to 2k - 2.5k rmb and last night got quoted a 3k rmb (so called ex-model) made me think of playing in Macau or even Tokyo instead. My friend told me he paid 2.5k rmb for a ex-model from Ouya and had super service. But later I discovered she worked at Virgin as a sauna girl, which explained the "super" service which I bought for only 500rmb back then in Virgin sauna.

Been here 3 days liao and bored to death. Same few girls and all are advertised as "ex-model"...they might as well said they are ex-Miss CP. This is the first time I ever felt like returning early...terrible and sad.

well.. i went to FH only paid 1.3k for the ger.... choice are there... but still have to lower your expectation from the past experience....
Old 01-08-2014, 01:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 18
chonburiboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guychonburiboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

You mean FH provide girls in the KTV for you to choose? How many? Can provide a FR?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluewind View Post
well.. i went to FH only paid 1.3k for the ger.... choice are there... but still have to lower your expectation from the past experience....
Old 02-08-2014, 11:45 AM
Samster (V)

My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 13
wolfman2012 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
this bro seriously need to read newspaper.....
Ya..CP Now Compare to 2years back, is a "男人天堂"..against "男人澡房".. .
"男人澡房"-Guys have bath in common pool, like go spa (but no gals), looking at each other..half or full naked.
Old 02-08-2014, 12:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2735 / Power: 15
Cerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sing169 View Post
ULTIMATE LESSON learnt for me: CP is now driven by EXCESSIVE greed... All players in the system are trying to milk it as quickly and as much as they can. I reckon they realize that the merry-go-round won't last much longer, so they do whatever they can to squeeze all the juice now... Unfortunately, in my view, this will hasten the demise of CP. When girls don't trust the mummies, and the mummies overcharge clients... I reckon it's time to explore other available options with more reasonable price tag (even Shanghai!)... I will think twice and thrice before going to CP again. It has sadly lost its allure.

But who knows, I may again succumb to the sweet old memories as time goes past...
thanks Bro.

I guess that is the End of CP.
Kind of short-live.
Very interesting place.
Just remember the good n great memories.

Up List - mazda0116;metalsp2;fb0407;michaelwinn;HSB2k;
Old 02-08-2014, 01:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2693 / Power: 16
SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by wan25w View Post
Why not post the picture as long as the PZL girl agrees to it.
More income for them if they agree to let u post their photo here.
8 pts for u if u post their photo with the girl blessing.

Haha.
WHAT???
You mean you haven't already blessed your power to our resident siawlang by previously Zapping him?

Guy who only EVER report about his supposed great conquests of PZL girls and that ALL PZL girls are openly for sale? And now supposedly taking counsel from our resident SYT rapist?

LOL - siawlang taking advise from rapist.

SEAJ
Old 02-08-2014, 06:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by chonburiboy View Post
You mean FH provide girls in the KTV for you to choose? How many? Can provide a FR?
Around 50 when i went.... not bad i would say most are of 6/10.... afew 7-8/10.... the price is 1.3k for all gers flat rates.... so cant really hiam liao....
Old 02-08-2014, 06:50 PM
Samster

SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Around 50 when i went.... not bad i would say most are of 6/10.... afew 7-8/10.... the price is 1.3k for all gers flat rates.... so cant really hiam liao....
When was this please? And how were they dressed?
Also shown in a flower street, in the room etc?

Thanks beforehand
SEAJ
Old 03-08-2014, 12:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEAJ View Post
When was this please? And how were they dressed?
Also shown in a flower street, in the room etc?

Thanks beforehand
SEAJ
Dress in uniform.... i took the 3th floor last room... date: early july.... no flower street... chose in room..
Old 03-08-2014, 12:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
Dress in uniform.... i took the 3th floor last room... date: early july.... no flower street... chose in room..
Many thanks, but, Sigh.... That's what I was fearing.... Sigh...!!

Coz subsequently, I know that FH got hassled by the GA again - for not being able to explain how it is reasonable to have so many dj's and supposed assistant managers staff each room.

Things changes so rapidly and drastically in China.... Sigh!!!

SEAJ
Old 03-08-2014, 11:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 433 / Power: 16
prcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
WHAT???
You mean you haven't already blessed your power to our resident siawlang by previously Zapping him?

Guy who only EVER report about his supposed great conquests of PZL girls and that ALL PZL girls are openly for sale? And now supposedly taking counsel from our resident SYT rapist?

LOL - siawlang taking advise from rapist.

SEAJ
U are really a fxxker.

I have already stop myself from crossing ur path but it seems like u have take it as I'm a coward!

Stop ur fxxking CB mouth and stupid accuse! Since when did I rape a gal! Show ur proof! If not, dun play this type of dirty game!

Stop hiding behind ur screen and behave like a mother fxxker hero!

U like to call names is it! CCB!

If u stand by ur word that I have rape a gal, let's meet up and thrash this whole issue!

Come meet me if u dare u PCB!!!
Old 03-08-2014, 11:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 433 / Power: 16
prcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Many thanks, but, Sigh.... That's what I was fearing.... Sigh...!!

Coz subsequently, I know that FH got hassled by the GA again - for not being able to explain how it is reasonable to have so many dj's and supposed assistant managers staff each room.

Things changes so rapidly and drastically in China.... Sigh!!!

SEAJ
U want to play! I'm all game for that! U mother fxxker CCB!
Old 04-08-2014, 12:08 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by prcsytlover View Post
U are really a fxxker.

I have already stop myself from crossing ur path but it seems like u have take it as I'm a coward!

Stop ur fxxking CB mouth and stupid accuse! Since when did I rape a gal! Show ur proof! If not, dun play this type of dirty game!

Stop hiding behind ur screen and behave like a mother fxxker hero!

U like to call names is it! CCB!

If u stand by ur word that I have rape a gal, let's meet up and thrash this whole issue!

Come meet me if u dare u PCB!!!
LMFAO

Gesticulating again?!
Still proclaiming loudly and stupidly you got your knife with you?
And not the guts to actually use it?

And "...I have already stop myself from crossing ur path...."
Really?
And what's your statement "....why the need to prove a point to others... Least an unknow old man hiding behind the screen. ...?"

Meet up and trash this issue? Why would you think that I would lower myself to meet up with a low life like you? Again presuming wrongly that you're more than the just worthless ugly obese gnat that you are!! What a joke!

Go back to under the rock where you belong.

LMFAO
SEAJ
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread