The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 27-07-2014, 03:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
darksidelol is Cool - loads of Potential
need help verifying!!!

Hi bros,

I find a website which post taiwan girls who work independent which is cheaper. I am going taiwan in 2 weeks time alone but I don't know whether this website can be trusted or is it just a scam. Can anyone tell me, below is the link.

http://www.clicktaiwan.com.tw/twlog/...articleId=6583

thanks
Old 27-07-2014, 09:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
mileij deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: need help verifying!!!

bro, i tried talking to them via LiNE. kept asking me to buy some game card for them worth 3000twd. a bit suspicious!
Old 28-07-2014, 07:28 PM
Samster

Ya i also got that ans but they say can give them after service. I also read some where it say they normally collect 1st payment with card cuz they scare u are taiwan polica. But i dunno whether is this true so hoping someone with experience can tell me.
Old 28-07-2014, 08:54 PM
Samster

im going taipei in mid sep so i guess will rely on u to try out first
Old 30-07-2014, 06:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 381 / Power: 14
sa101666 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersa101666 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersa101666 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersa101666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

it's a scam. watch out.
Old 30-07-2014, 12:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2693 / Power: 16
SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by darksidelol View Post
Hi bros,

I find a website which post taiwan girls who work independent which is cheaper. I am going taiwan in 2 weeks time alone but I don't know whether this website can be trusted or is it just a scam. Can anyone tell me, below is the link.

http://www.clicktaiwan.com.tw/twlog/...articleId=6583

thanks
This is a well known scam originally from Taiwan but have also been exported to other Asian countries including Hong Kong.

It always start with web sites/WeChat, QQ, MoMo etc posting of a very attractive girl (all fake pictures) offering herself at somewhat lower than market pricing. Then, "She" will lure you to some public place to meet up and then OVER THE PHONE, insist that you go to a nearby 7-11 or ?? to buy a game card for just part of the fee discussed (supposedly to show her that you are sincere etc); this is to lull you into a sense of complacency as its not for the full fee, but yet its still quite a substantial amount to make the scam worthwhile to the perpetrator.

She will then insist you transmit a picture of the game card with all the details over your mobile and they will right away debit this amount. Then the fun and games start as they've now got you on the hook. There will be more demands for further card purchases and if this doesn't work, a "Heavy" will get in on the act by pretending to either be the LE or a gangster who will express his outrage that you dare to approach "His Girl" for such an arrangement. He will demand extortionate amounts to satisfy him and that he knows who you are as he has seen you at the place you are now at, has your telephone number and that he has the contacts etc to know who you are, your family, your job etc etc.

There's several variations to this scam but it all starts with offers by a supposedly very attractive girl at somewhat lower rates than standard. If it seems too good to be true, it IS and scammers always target the greed (and in this case, horniness!!) of their victims.

Just what I learned.

SEAJ
Old 30-07-2014, 12:59 PM
Samster

whoa!! tks bros for the advice!! staying far far away from them!
Old 30-07-2014, 02:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEAJ View Post
This is a well known scam originally from Taiwan but have also been exported to other Asian countries including Hong Kong.

It always start with web sites/WeChat, QQ, MoMo etc posting of a very attractive girl (all fake pictures) offering herself at somewhat lower than market pricing. Then, "She" will lure you to some public place to meet up and then OVER THE PHONE, insist that you go to a nearby 7-11 or ?? to buy a game card for just part of the fee discussed (supposedly to show her that you are sincere etc); this is to lull you into a sense of complacency as its not for the full fee, but yet its still quite a substantial amount to make the scam worthwhile to the perpetrator.

She will then insist you transmit a picture of the game card with all the details over your mobile and they will right away debit this amount. Then the fun and games start as they've now got you on the hook. There will be more demands for further card purchases and if this doesn't work, a "Heavy" will get in on the act by pretending to either be the LE or a gangster who will express his outrage that you dare to approach "His Girl" for such an arrangement. He will demand extortionate amounts to satisfy him and that he knows who you are as he has seen you at the place you are now at, has your telephone number and that he has the contacts etc to know who you are, your family, your job etc etc.

There's several variations to this scam but it all starts with offers by a supposedly very attractive girl at somewhat lower rates than standard. If it seems too good to be true, it IS and scammers always target the greed (and in this case, horniness!!) of their victims.

Just what I learned.

SEAJ
Thanks seaj for the info. But some of the girl tell me they accept cash payment after session, are those also scam?
Old 30-07-2014, 02:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2693 / Power: 16
SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by darksidelol View Post
Thanks seaj for the info. But some of the girl tell me they accept cash payment after session, are those also scam?
Don't know - but I know that these scammers will promise all and everything just to first ensnare you.

Everything is ok and agreed upon and then ask you to meet somewhere and when you show up at the appointed place, the run around starts all to get you to buy the game card etc. And this buying game card thing is ingenious as it lulls you into thinking "hey, shud be ok just buying a perfectly legit game card"

SEAJ
Old 26-08-2014, 08:35 PM
Samster

sunnybabe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anything cheap or too-gd-2b-true = scam! NT$3000 gets u a mainland or viet gal (quality not guaranteed), or kena worse, a TW auntie (haha)! Best to either call friendly OKT to arrange or (in jiu dian) pay for hostess to "chu chang" (go out).
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1