The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 21-07-2014, 12:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 681 / Power: 18
Pink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to behold
Re: Bandung Discovery

Quote:
Originally Posted by laugh4benz View Post
Hi, any samster at Bandung keen to come out for Cheoing today? Pm me. Thanks
Taikor... nothing going on tonight in Bandung except cafe...
Old 22-07-2014, 11:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 10
cigocigo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycigocigo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink_Flyod View Post
Taikor... nothing going on tonight in Bandung except cafe...
Actually Saritem is open, and FLs are still available. Last a few massage parlors are also open.
Old 28-07-2014, 03:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
laugh4benz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Friends,
Thank LS for reply. I had a massage at ibis hotel that night cos really nothing much outside. The milf massuer offered Fj at one juta I declined. End up get a Hj with Rp300k as I was last client.
Old 29-07-2014, 10:49 AM
Samster

cigocigo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycigocigo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

All nightlife activities will be back normal by 31st July
Old 29-07-2014, 11:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
maposo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

That's really good to hear, because I will be in Bandung in the second week of August. Do the hotels generally offer in-room massage services with happy endings?
Old 30-07-2014, 12:55 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by maposo View Post
That's really good to hear, because I will be in Bandung in the second week of August. Do the hotels generally offer in-room massage services with happy endings?
I've never tried but I think no, they don't.
You can have massages with happy endings in spas or massage parlors, costs around 150-300k
Old 30-07-2014, 10:10 AM
Samster

Thanks, Cigocigo, for your reply. I will try in-room massage for happy-ending and tell you guys whether I succeeded or not.

By the way, I assume that most of the 3 or 4 star hotels are girl-friendly. Am I wrong? I have made some contacts through Badoo and will invite them (one by one) to my hotel room during my stay in Bandung.
Old 30-07-2014, 11:49 AM
Samster

Quote:
Thanks, Cigocigo, for your reply. I will try in-room massage for happy-ending and tell you guys whether I succeeded or not.

By the way, I assume that most of the 3 or 4 star hotels are girl-friendly. Am I wrong? I have made some contacts through Badoo and will invite them (one by one) to my hotel room during my stay in Bandung.
No you are not wrong.
Old 30-07-2014, 03:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by cigocigo View Post
No you are not wrong.
Thanks again, Cigocigo. Now would you be able to tell me that Venetian spa is still there working hard to satisfy its customers? What other spas do you recommend? Do you know what time they close?

Thank you in advance for your reply.
Old 30-07-2014, 03:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
Thanks again, Cigocigo. Now would you be able to tell me that Venetian spa is still there working hard to satisfy its customers? What other spas do you recommend? Do you know what time they close?

Thank you in advance for your reply.

Yes, venetian is still one of the best. But don't expect much tomorrow, usually most ladies come back working a week or two after. Other spas would be Indigo, Lunar and New Illvsion (currently under renovation and will do soft opening by 5th August, got free of charge promo for first three customers I think). FYI, tomorrow only open for half day, so it opens at 6PM

Last orders on most spas would be around 10.30 - 11.00
Old 30-07-2014, 03:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
Why bother try in-room massage and ask or negotiate for happy endings (HJ right?)
If that's the case, you better go straight to massage spas, same thing same massage, happy endings included in SOP. no need to tip extra whatsoever.
Old 03-08-2014, 05:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4286 / Power: 17
odanobunaga has a reputation beyond reputeodanobunaga has a reputation beyond reputeodanobunaga has a reputation beyond reputeodanobunaga has a reputation beyond reputeodanobunaga has a reputation beyond reputeodanobunaga has a reputation beyond reputeodanobunaga has a reputation beyond reputeodanobunaga has a reputation beyond reputeodanobunaga has a reputation beyond reputeodanobunaga has a reputation beyond reputeodanobunaga has a reputation beyond repute

pls dont waste time on happy endings for in house calls massage. the lady came to me last week was terrible.

if u wanna fuck, go and fuck proper place without getting ridiculous offers from not even average looking girls.

one things singaporeans fail is they are very singaporean there. please leave it in singapore.

be more indonesian and pick up some bahasa so these chicks wont squeeze yr $$$$$$$$$
Old 04-08-2014, 03:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by cigocigo View Post
Why bother try in-room massage and ask or negotiate for happy endings (HJ right?)
If that's the case, you better go straight to massage spas, same thing same massage, happy endings included in SOP. no need to tip extra whatsoever.
Thanks for your advice, bro. Yeah.. I would rather go to Venetian than in-room massage. But on Google map, Venetian spa is located to the south of railroad, while Paskal Hyper Square (where the Venetial spa is supposedly located) is to the north of railroad. Which one is correct?
Old 04-08-2014, 10:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
Thirstquencher deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good thread & a lot of helpful infos. Thx to all bros
Old 05-08-2014, 02:55 AM
Samster

Quote:
Thanks for your advice, bro. Yeah.. I would rather go to Venetian than in-room massage. But on Google map, Venetian spa is located to the south of railroad, while Paskal Hyper Square (where the Venetial spa is supposedly located) is to the north of railroad. Which one is correct?
Regarding in-house massage I was referring to massage spas, you only get HJ (according to SOP) at the end but they offer you the same massage as in in-house one. (Venetian is full service and also has pure massage but you'll be handled by different lady)

Venetian is INSIDE paskal hyper square. Googlemap is broken

Some ladies are back already and also got few new ladies as well.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1