The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 28-07-2014, 09:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 17
zilturo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Bangkok Field Report

anyone have any experience with lisa from cherry massage?

will be in bkk for a short retreat next week and was thinking of booking an overnight with her. 3000baht for everything in.
Old 28-07-2014, 10:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
Christopher1978 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

3000 from wat time till when? For Lt for a massage lady tat price seems worth it. Do share your Fr abt her, if good I might wanna consider too
Old 29-07-2014, 04:29 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 702 / Power: 0
snakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by zilturo View Post

will be in bkk for a short retreat next week and was thinking of booking an overnight with her. 3000baht for everything in.
Bro, are you sure?

Outcall from Cherry massage is 2.5K baht for 2 hrs not including the gal fees which you negotiate with her....... 3K for ON sounds like a scam.

Btw, Cherry massage is now run by Nadia (ex-Tulip WL) who has taken over the shop..... pls contact her at (+66 22 604 576) to clarify or confirm on this so-called Lisa.
Old 29-07-2014, 10:36 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
niknik889 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:

very cheap! must look like a gorilla.
Old 29-07-2014, 02:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 16
daemonteo is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdaemonteo is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I m visiting bkk on 1-4 aug. Any bros wanna meet up for makan or cheong together?
Old 29-07-2014, 10:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 17
zilturo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christopher1978 View Post
3000 from wat time till when? For Lt for a massage lady tat price seems worth it. Do share your Fr abt her, if good I might wanna consider too
i called up cherry massage. too bad lisa does not do overnight.

According to them, their overnight ladies timing is 2100 - 0500 for 3000 baht.

waiting for them to give me the list of ladies that offer overnight.
3000 baht imho is very cheap and their ladies quality although not top notch, not bad for such price.

once i have tried, will have a FR for you guys to determine if you want to engage also
Old 29-07-2014, 11:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 807 / Power: 14
A+++ is a splendid one to beholdA+++ is a splendid one to beholdA+++ is a splendid one to beholdA+++ is a splendid one to beholdA+++ is a splendid one to beholdA+++ is a splendid one to beholdA+++ is a splendid one to behold

yo bro daemonteo, I'll be there from 1st Aug & back 3rd Aug, mind if I join to cheong on 2nd Aug? This is my 1st time exploring bangkok so basically I'll be thai noob over there

For upz return pls pm me, having hard time searching your latest post & some cant be found
Old 30-07-2014, 12:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 298 / Power: 21
guyhere is one of the Best!guyhere is one of the Best!guyhere is one of the Best!

Quote:
i called up cherry massage. too bad lisa does not do overnight.

According to them, their overnight ladies timing is 2100 - 0500 for 3000 baht.

waiting for them to give me the list of ladies that offer overnight.
3000 baht imho is very cheap and their ladies quality although not top notch, not bad for such price.

once i have tried, will have a FR for you guys to determine if you want to engage also
sounds great. will be waiting for your list. gonna visit LOS next weekend
Old 30-07-2014, 02:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Latest enforcement for foreigner in Thailand. You have been warned by yours truly Naemlo

All Foreigners must carry identification in Thailand “Law”

It has been reported today 29/7 that the Thai Immigration bureau will be enforcing an old rule that all foreigners residing in the Kingdom of Thailand or on holiday must carry a copy of Identification with them and this can be in the form of the following.

1) Thai driving license
2) Copy of foreigners passport
3) Foreigners original passport

The fine for not carrying such identification in Thailand can be up to 2,000 Thai baht.
Old 30-07-2014, 02:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Another enforcement for foreigner staying in Thailand.

When you arrived to your hotel or apartment, the host or operator needs to report to Immigration office within 24hrs. Fine will be 2,000thb but for hotel will be up to 10,000thb.

The crazy part below,

If foreigner is going to province for more than 24hrs, the foreigner needs to report to the province police station within 48hrs.
Old 30-07-2014, 08:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
Sentsggirls2014 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post

1) Thai driving license

The fine for not carrying such identification in Thailand can be up to 2,000 Thai baht.
4) another way is to have your passport photo taken together with the passport stamped with the visa and store it in your smart phone. (Yet to try, but I think should be fine since it's viewable)
Old 30-07-2014, 06:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
Thaimagicoil deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

If foreigner is going to province for more than 24hrs, the foreigner needs to report to the province police station within 48hrs.
Noted with thanks.

So I need to go to the Patts nearest police station to report myself and my buddy as I and my buddy going to Patts for 2 day 1 night on the 16 of August to celebrate his 29th hatch day.

As I just sold of a few properties, I might throwing off two night at the Pimp to as to recognize his effort for creating numerous clones.
Old 30-07-2014, 06:22 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
alfiak555 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Latest enforcement for foreigner in Thailand. You have been warned by yours truly Naemlo

It has been reported today 29/7 that the Thai Immigration bureau will be enforcing an old rule that all foreigners residing in the Kingdom of Thailand or on holiday must carry a copy of Identification with them and this can be in the form of the following.

1) Thai driving license

Your curry source from where? Thanks.
Old 30-07-2014, 06:26 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thaimagicoil View Post
Noted with thanks.

So I need to go to the Patts nearest police station to report myself and my buddy as I and my buddy going to Patts for 2 day 1 night on the 16 of August to celebrate his 29th hatch day.

As I just sold of a few properties, I might throwing off two night at the Pimp to as to recognize his effort for creating numerous clones.
Been busy with hari raya, now finally settle down in chiangmai with my teeruk. Just fuck her pussy three times in a row. Whaa, pimp two night, so rich. Why waste money on the pimp, use the money at acacia (laksi area) better, coyote more power.
Old 30-07-2014, 06:38 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by A+++ View Post
yo bro daemonteo, I'll be there from 1st Aug & back 3rd Aug, mind if I join to cheong on 2nd Aug? This is my 1st time exploring bangkok so basically I'll be thai noob over there
Don't worry bro, i can intro you my buddy , he is very pro in thai language and know all the local places in bangkok. He now in singapore can meet you for coffee and discuss. You will be impressed with his thai and all the information about thailand. All thai girls go gaga over him because he dress well to impress thai girls and All thai girls like to take photo with him.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1