The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List
japantvb

Old 30-07-2014, 04:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
Franksh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Beijing Recommendations

Will be visiting Beijing this week. Staying at renenisance hotel. Any recommendations on overnight companionship? Will this hotel be a problem? It looks stuffy. What is expected damage? Am I better to go to Maggie's or Hyatt? Any help appreciated...
Old 30-07-2014, 04:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
teltel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomyumgong View Post
Any FL to recommend for hotel out of 5th ring? Shangdi. Really tough to find.
Can't help with freelancers unless you go for those agencies mentioned in this thread but you are on a subway line so maybe you can travel to other places with BBS etc.
Also do not be afraid to check out the local area you may be surprised by what is available perhaps even some interested available married or divorced ladies
Out east we have a lot of dancing in the evening in public places, always a good spot to find something
teltel
Old 31-07-2014, 04:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
XiaoyuCrystal is Cool - loads of Potential

Sorry wrong massage.
Please ignore
Thanks

Last edited by XiaoyuCrystal; 20-08-2014 at 10:10 PM.
Old 02-08-2014, 12:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 17
El Frances deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyEl Frances deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by This View Post
Bro, any picture or web site to look at?
Not very useful. Pictures are nearly always fake in China.
Old 04-08-2014, 03:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
gmills13 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kajos View Post
No need to pay double. Helen's usual price is RMB 600 to 800 for an excellent massage plus happy ending. But if you mention "website" or "RMB 368" then she will agree to RMB 368 plus taxi fees (based on receipts) for SBF members. It's the best value I've found with consistently excellent service. Wangjing is cheaper but I enjoy actually getting a great massage and Helen's good company.

I saw Helen last night and she looks awesome. Great with a new haircut, sexy bangs and her long black shiny hair flowing down. She was wearing a stylish summer dress and elegant white heels, really looked stunning. Kind of like a summertime evening dream. As usual she took her time for an amazing session, totally unrushed and playful. She says she learned some new techniques from her Japanese connection. Not sure what exactly she learned but I liked it

Her contact info on wechat is H10111212, or PM me for her mobile number. She can reply to English wechat/SMS.
yes, tried her sometimes back, the massage is good and her smooth fair skin is lovely. the happy ending technique was not the best but finally she leave me as a happy man.
Old 05-08-2014, 06:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 665 / Power: 19
Forbes is a splendid one to beholdForbes is a splendid one to beholdForbes is a splendid one to beholdForbes is a splendid one to beholdForbes is a splendid one to beholdForbes is a splendid one to behold
Smile Re: Beijing Recommendations

I have had my share of FLs from the stables of Lily, Maria, etc as well as some action (not necessarily full course) from local health centres, bath joints, etc, in Beijing. Recently, I found something new (at least to me it is new) and I thought I'd share it with others who are in Beijing or who are travelling to Beijing and wish to have some fun.

Before proceeding, you need to know Chinese and preferably have a local mobile number (I suppose calling from your hotel room will do but it may be expensive).

There is this website known as bj.58.com that is touted as the PRC version of Craigslist. Just type in 保健按摩 in the search field and you will find listings of ladies who provide in-call massage services. Some have pictures, some don't. All have contact numbers that you can call. Because it is more a "local" service than a "foreigner" service, you would need to have a local number to call or message. Of course, you can use your Singapore phone to call, but messaging may be difficult if the lady is reluctant to incur overseas charges to respond to an overseas number.

I have had a couple of good experiences with the ladies who advertise on 58.com. The 2 that I had provided a good massage. Cost is about RMB 350 per hour. There is no mention of "other services" and it is up to you to charm her into letting you fuck her. On both occasions, I did not fail .

As far as I can tell, these ladies cater mainly to the local crowd. They are mostly MILFs. Looks wise, they will not win any beauty contest but they are (at least the 2 that I had) good fucks.

No guarantees whatsoever that every lady is fuckable. You just need to try your luck.
Old 06-08-2014, 01:37 AM
Samster

mooon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi, guys... i just found this web site for luxury spa. but it cost start from 1600 RMB!!!! I just don't understand that why it is so expensive...

is there anyone who can explain to me the reason for this expensive cost?

If this place is really worth than money then I would like to try this...

http://www.dushitiyan.com/ViewShop.aspx?id=3895
Old 09-08-2014, 09:34 PM
Samster

Hi guys,
Bao er is no more
sorry

Last edited by XiaoyuCrystal; 20-08-2014 at 09:51 PM.
Old 09-08-2014, 10:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
headcheck deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went to Beijing and stayed in Beijing Park Plaza Hotel. It was a sudden and very quick trip, didnt think i had the chance to punt because I was staying with a colleague. Alas, my workmate actually didn't make it to the trip and I got the room for myself.

Resorted to WeChat, some girls and (i think) agents contacted me through the discover thing. The quotes ranges from 800-1500. Managed to get it down to 500, the one that walked in is from Hunan. Probably 24-25 y.o. SYT type. It was over so fast. didn't even do CBJ. RTF? No.

It was a desperate attempt and I frankly don't regret it. The Hotel was full of tourists and was told it isn't always girl friendly? The girl actually managed to show up in front of my door without me needing to go fetch her.
Old 10-08-2014, 12:36 AM
Samster

sorry Yoyo not available anymore

Last edited by XiaoyuCrystal; 10-08-2014 at 11:16 PM.
Old 19-08-2014, 02:57 AM
Samster

This is a error massage. I am fine. Sorry for the misinformation

Last edited by XiaoyuCrystal; 20-08-2014 at 09:46 PM. Reason: Error
Old 19-08-2014, 06:42 AM
Passed away 15 April 2023

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 915 / Power: 60
fiftybucks is a splendid one to beholdfiftybucks is a splendid one to beholdfiftybucks is a splendid one to beholdfiftybucks is a splendid one to beholdfiftybucks is a splendid one to beholdfiftybucks is a splendid one to beholdfiftybucks is a splendid one to beholdfiftybucks is a splendid one to behold

I'm going Beijing and staying at the Wangfujing area. Anyone able to recommend a nice gal for overnight? Don't feel like going hunting there and prefer someone you guys have had experience with. I'm cool with all sorts of gals. Tall, short, plump, anorexic, big boobs and even flat chests. As long as good attitude.
Old 23-08-2014, 10:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
MJason deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by fiftybucks View Post
I'm going Beijing and staying at the Wangfujing area. Anyone able to recommend a nice gal for overnight? Don't feel like going hunting there and prefer someone you guys have had experience with. I'm cool with all sorts of gals. Tall, short, plump, anorexic, big boobs and even flat chests. As long as good attitude.
I will be in Beijing next week staying at dongshanhuan road chao yang district. Any Brudder wanna party?
Old 24-08-2014, 11:59 PM
Samster (M)

Oasis123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by clean&neat View Post
Decided to go to YongAnLi area and try a place mentioned in a few forums translated as "River South". Took a cab there at around 9PM. Lesser traffic which was good.

The shop is located near the middle section of the road where there is a row of old shophouses. They have changed their name but it is the shop at the end of the row. Note there is another MP next to it with the words "Massage" in English on top which is not it. I did not try this MP so I don't know.

Its a dingy looking place so don't expect high class decor. The guy showed me the menu and the deal is as follows:
Bro, can give more hint on this place? YongAnLi "River South"?
Old 26-08-2014, 12:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
MJason deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oasis123 View Post
Bro, can give more hint on this place? YongAnLi "River South"?
See you guy tomorrow, any outing do invite me
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1