The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 27-07-2014, 03:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 479 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3337 / Power: 21
lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Massage parlours in Bkk

Just wondering...whether there is any places which offer prostrate massage ?

Up List - vampy;witan788;BAD-MAN;Feiji;skyhawk958;peterfish;wolverman;~oyster~;
Old 27-07-2014, 10:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
fattybong2003 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Been long time since come BKK. I'm here for biz trip for 2 weeks (stay Hilton Suk Soi 26). Any good MP around this area to recoemmend?
Old 28-07-2014, 01:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
pronuts is Cool - loads of Potential
Unhappy Re: Massage parlours in Bkk

Hi guys im staying at baiyoke now. Any recommendations around here? Might be going to addict massage tmr since im running on low budget
Old 29-07-2014, 11:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 807 / Power: 14
A+++ is a splendid one to beholdA+++ is a splendid one to beholdA+++ is a splendid one to beholdA+++ is a splendid one to beholdA+++ is a splendid one to beholdA+++ is a splendid one to beholdA+++ is a splendid one to behold

Hi boss, me bangkok noob here.

Anybody can advise what is the best timing to cheong mp? As in what time they open, what time will be crowded with cheongsters?

Thanks in advance

For upz return pls pm me, having hard time searching your latest post & some cant be found
Old 30-07-2014, 01:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 14
pooker deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypooker deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by A+++ View Post
Hi boss, me bangkok noob here.

Anybody can advise what is the best timing to cheong mp? As in what time they open, what time will be crowded with cheongsters?

Thanks in advance

I usually go around 230-5 pm and on weekdays and i guess weekends are the same time !! I Find that most punters will go from 6-10 pm on most days, there are MP that are mainly catered to Locals and they start to get busy by 5pm ++ after work time !! Hope this helps !! I heard from a friend that Victoria MP has a pretty good line up lately(pls note its near RCA and it's kinda hard to find even for taxis, so take down their address and phone number just in case). Once u are done with your deed, its also hard to hail a taxi back so make sure u ask Victoria's staff to call a cab for u !!
Old 01-08-2014, 11:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
kzh10101 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Booked sofia yesterday, gave her 1900 extra for FJ lol
Old 03-08-2014, 03:23 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 126 / Power: 0
simoncheng deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysimoncheng deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by zir0 View Post
Bro, i dont think addict does outcall. Maybe if u manage to get the girl's private phone number, diff case.
Yes, Addict does allow outcalls. 2 hrs for 3,000 baht.
Unlikely the girl will make private arrangements to tauchiak with any customer as they will be fined heavily if the management finds out.

My case here was I saw a familiar face standing outside when I strolled into soi 24. She used to be an intern in our branch office in Lopburi during her uni days. She told me she left the company and has been working in Addicts since 2 months ago. It was already 8pm when I met her so she told me to take her for outcall and she will ask her mamasan for 2 hrs time off so she does not have to return back to the shop.

I paid mamasan 3,000 baht for the outcall and my girl stayed with me until next day 2pm.
Old 03-08-2014, 10:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1912 / Power: 11
yookevinyoo has a brilliant futureyookevinyoo has a brilliant futureyookevinyoo has a brilliant futureyookevinyoo has a brilliant futureyookevinyoo has a brilliant futureyookevinyoo has a brilliant futureyookevinyoo has a brilliant futureyookevinyoo has a brilliant futureyookevinyoo has a brilliant futureyookevinyoo has a brilliant futureyookevinyoo has a brilliant future

went to Emmanuelle last sunday night abt 8-9pm, only a few customers, lest than 15 gals in the fish bowl, picked a cat 3k gal, but the manager gave me the gal which wasnt the one i wanted, think is communication prob, plus my view was blocked that i cant see some of the gals on the right side of the fish bowl.

cos its my first time so abit scare if i change the gals so i decided to let it be, she is a very petite gal, but gave me quite alot of GFE...but overall it was not a very good experience which was my first time into bkk soapy mp.

Hope next time will be better, shall plan again...
Old 04-08-2014, 05:07 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 489 / Power: 0
Soul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of lightSoul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of lightSoul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of lightSoul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of lightSoul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by yookevinyoo View Post
went to Emmanuelle last sunday night abt 8-9pm, only a few customers, lest than 15 gals in the fish bowl, picked a cat 3k gal, but the manager gave me the gal which wasnt the one i wanted, think is communication prob, plus my view was blocked that i cant see some of the gals on the right side of the fish bowl.

cos its my first time so abit scare if i change the gals so i decided to let it be, she is a very petite gal, but gave me quite alot of GFE...but overall it was not a very good experience which was my first time into bkk soapy mp.

Whether it's a communication problem or because they see you are a newbie?
It is becoming more common to fleece the uninitiated in many establishments now.... sad to say I received an SOS from a fellow bro who got into a tight spot in Saphan Kwai last night. The police were called in but they sided with the club management and we had to "play dirty" by calling the army with some bullshit story.... they actually sent a land rover with 3 MPs down to the scene..... the cops and club bouncers suddenly became very obedient and compliant in their presence....... for once we are glad it is martial law control in LOS.

I will post details of the incident in the BKK thread after I get concurrence from the bro involved.
Old 04-08-2014, 07:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 479 / Power: 13
Makashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of light

stepped into Emanuel once...didn't like it, gals not many and pap san looks like gangsters, face suddenly tuen black when we wanted to go without taking any...while next door nataree pap san super friendly, allowed me sit more than half hour without pushy pushy..girls service so so but many syt....
Old 04-08-2014, 08:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
chickenricenom deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

----------- sorry wrong thread

Last edited by chickenricenom; 04-08-2014 at 08:12 AM. Reason: wrong thread
Old 04-08-2014, 12:08 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
Roysinga deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I am a kapoo convert and let me share my story, I have commented a few times on other forums but have not shared anything here.

I have been travelling to Bangkok for slightly more than a year, spending about a week there each month. Ventured into a Kapoo on my 2nd visit by accident, wasn't the best experience and told myself to keep to the usual Sukhumvit haunts. The following day, saw a sign for a newly opened kapoo on the way to work, decided to give it one more try that evening and lo and behold, I have not looked back since.

I have 1 favourite and 2 others who are the back-ups when the the top fav is out (she only works 2 to 3 days a week). They are beautiful, sweet, "I wish the cute girl from the class next door can be my gf" kind of girls. They are strict on what's allowed, I decided to focus my investment on Nok to see how far I can get with her. After 3 months, I was able to get full access to the bottom without paying for package B, in lieu for a tip.

After 9 months and more than 20 visits, I was able to get a lot more, but was never able to get the ultimate goal. Apparently, it's only reserved for her bf, who is an apprentice chef in a big restaurant in Pattaya and she keeps him grounded from straying by giving him amazing sex when she visits him every month. I can only imagine.

To be continued...
Old 05-08-2014, 09:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 165 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1602 / Power: 16
Milo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant future

Any good kapo massage to recommend?

Chrispyspa looks yummy!

Last edited by Milo80; 05-08-2014 at 09:30 PM. Reason: Editing
Old 09-08-2014, 01:24 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
niknik889 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by yookevinyoo View Post

most of the time you will be dis-appointed with soapy girls.just impossible to tell if girl likes u or not be4 paying.
Old 10-08-2014, 02:22 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -23 / Power: 0
alan75 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by niknik889 View Post
most of the time you will be dis-appointed with soapy girls.just impossible to tell if girl likes u or not be4 paying.
Soapy girls are in massage parlour for work and for money.
Many customers to "take care".
You always pay first.
Ask first papasan or mamasan for soapy girls sex skills.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread