The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 27-07-2014, 12:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
HornyMashimaro deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Any one try at Yangoon -Myammar before

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxxartlover View Post
I think Myanmar now sucks big time. Too many mat salleh there.
Making the price go up and the girls now demand.

Follow my friend to a disco earlier this month. All asking for extra money. Then have to extra tip some more
I think thanks to sammyboy, all foreigners go to jj or pioneers or some places. Thats why demand there is outstripping supply. You can try some other joints for locals. I found a cute 21 y.o hairstylist and part time freelancer for just 25,000 kyats for the whole night and she cummed twice during my time with her. She even danced with me for a few songs before i brought her back. I know u guys cannot speak burmese but everyone know hand gestures. That is my thought on your post.
Old 27-07-2014, 12:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1328 / Power: 20
aphro has much to be proud ofaphro has much to be proud ofaphro has much to be proud ofaphro has much to be proud ofaphro has much to be proud ofaphro has much to be proud ofaphro has much to be proud ofaphro has much to be proud ofaphro has much to be proud ofaphro has much to be proud of

I thought is minimum USD$50?, 25k kyats is too cheap, much cheaper than Thailand and Vietnam.
Where is your hunting ground Bro?

Quote:
Originally Posted by HornyMashimaro View Post
I think thanks to sammyboy, all foreigners go to jj or pioneers or some places. Thats why demand there is outstripping supply. You can try some other joints for locals. I found a cute 21 y.o hairstylist and part time freelancer for just 25,000 kyats for the whole night and she cummed twice during my time with her. She even danced with me for a few songs before i brought her back. I know u guys cannot speak burmese but everyone know hand gestures. That is my thought on your post.
Old 27-07-2014, 01:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
Ahsong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

school holiday
Old 30-07-2014, 12:33 AM

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
kenex deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Walked into the former music room at Parkroyal just now.. apparently they have just renoed for 1 month, and the ladies are less than 10 there..
Old 05-08-2014, 05:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 171 / Power: 13
verytired is a Helpful and Caring Samsterverytired is a Helpful and Caring Samster

My 2 cents worth for others view on bad times in yangon....

I don't feel any difference. Same supply, same rates...at least for me.

DEMAND
Thou the joints may be a bit crowded on fri & sat nights. But mainly with the local youngsters who the working ladies are not targeting. I m also a foreigner to them, so I am always within the girl's radar. And no matter how crowded, my buddies & I always get a table. The same cannot be said for ktv rooms.

RATES
I gave up asking the rates on the spot long time ago. That is not a decision factor for me. I never encounter more than usd100.

SUPPLY
Plenty. I even got mental list of girls targeted. Just not enough time in yangon to "explore".

Bros who happened to chiong with me will know.

P.s. Forget bout clubs in hotels. They r way over rated in my opinion. Drinks are costly, girls so few. No offence, but just not my taste.
Old 05-08-2014, 10:28 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
chinawine deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i've had a local friend brought me around to try the local girls, 15000kyats for an hr but its more like for locals... but i have no idea where it is lol
small shop house along a dark alley inside about 20 girls of various standards, 2nd floor has like "cubicles" with just a mattress in each one:/

service is meh but cant expect much for the price
anyone has similar experiences?
Old 15-08-2014, 06:01 PM
Samster

maxxartlover deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I have a friend who works there, so dunno name the place.

Anyway, my money stretch more in Indonesia. Cannot find place like classic here. For the price here, can get 4 there

I am going this weekend for marathon there
Old 21-08-2014, 01:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 201 / Power: 18
dell_lee_2003 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdell_lee_2003 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdell_lee_2003 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Anyone suggest me where to go for an hour fun in Yangon? I need to release it every week. thanks in advanced bro.

I am currently in Yangon for a few months. I have been to Decent Hotel before but the only thing that the girl did to me is HJ without passion. Very last time, I did manage to hold one girl feet while HJ me. Thats all they can do. Wanna kiss her feet as it is so nicely pedi and she is fair.
Old 21-08-2014, 02:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20100 / Power: 19
sailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dell_lee_2003 View Post
Anyone suggest me where to go for an hour fun in Yangon? I need to release it every week. thanks in advanced bro.

I am currently in Yangon for a few months. I have been to Decent Hotel before but the only thing that the girl did to me is HJ without passion. Very last time, I did manage to hold one girl feet while HJ me. Thats all they can do. Wanna kiss her feet as it is so nicely pedi and she is fair.
Try Emperor, JJ's and Zero Zone Bro Plenty of fresh young chickita's

==================================

Best Hi-class Female SEX gif thread ever !! Mainly SEXY YOUNG ASIAN

YOU WILL BE AMAZED with 2,155+ pages !!

https://www.sammyboyforum.com/showth...1966&page=2157

NO waiting list : 3+ please !
Old 22-08-2014, 07:00 PM
Samster

HornyMashimaro deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Any one try at Yangoon -Myammar before

All seniors and bros, i am so sorry that i was not online for some time. The local club i went for 21 yo hairstylist / freelancer girl is on shwe gone dine road. From jj club, drive along kyaik ka san road towards shwe gone dine road and turn left there is a big run down and closed building called tarmwe plaza. Beside that building, there are a bunch of local clubs and you need to pay some entrance fees (i cannot remember exact amount). Since that is local hunting ground, u might have difficulty with communication. In local hunting grounds, girl is more like 25k - 30k a night. I hope this helps. Please go ahead at ur own risk though.
Old 25-08-2014, 04:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 15
rauldon has much to be proud ofrauldon has much to be proud ofrauldon has much to be proud ofrauldon has much to be proud ofrauldon has much to be proud ofrauldon has much to be proud ofrauldon has much to be proud ofrauldon has much to be proud ofrauldon has much to be proud of
Unhappy Re: Any one try at Yangoon -Myammar before

bro horny last time i went there Chinatown close leh ...emperor was close jj was fucked up air corn not working the girls bad pioneer was crowed with so mat sallesh and the pretty ones always choose matsalleh over asian! n have alot of INDIA indians somere!! aiyaaaaah
Old 25-08-2014, 07:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 201 / Power: 18
dell_lee_2003 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdell_lee_2003 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdell_lee_2003 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Bro. How will the girl response if the client hold and kiss their feet. I know Myanmar girl are shy and religious. I wanna do that to one of the cute girl at Decent hotel massage place. But this cute girl only let me hold her feet. . Not sure it is because their feet are smellly or dirty?

Any bro who recently engage or going to, pls ask for me.
Old 26-08-2014, 02:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
Jiraiya deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by HornyMashimaro View Post
All seniors and bros, i am so sorry that i was not online for some time. The local club i went for 21 yo hairstylist / freelancer girl is on shwe gone dine road. From jj club, drive along kyaik ka san road towards shwe gone dine road and turn left there is a big run down and closed building called tarmwe plaza. Beside that building, there are a bunch of local clubs and you need to pay some entrance fees (i cannot remember exact amount). Since that is local hunting ground, u might have difficulty with communication. In local hunting grounds, girl is more like 25k - 30k a night. I hope this helps. Please go ahead at ur own risk though.
is it near the yuzana hotel?
Old 26-08-2014, 02:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
Jiraiya deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by verytired View Post
My 2 cents worth for others view on bad times in yangon....

I don't feel any difference. Same supply, same rates...at least for me.

DEMAND
Thou the joints may be a bit crowded on fri & sat nights. But mainly with the local youngsters who the working ladies are not targeting. I m also a foreigner to them, so I am always within the girl's radar. And no matter how crowded, my buddies & I always get a table. The same cannot be said for ktv rooms.

RATES
I gave up asking the rates on the spot long time ago. That is not a decision factor for me. I never encounter more than usd100.

SUPPLY
Plenty. I even got mental list of girls targeted. Just not enough time in yangon to "explore".

Bros who happened to chiong with me will know.

P.s. Forget bout clubs in hotels. They r way over rated in my opinion. Drinks are costly, girls so few. No offence, but just not my taste.
brother VERY TIRED... I be in ygn from 7 nov to 13 nov.. see u soon ahhaha
Old 26-08-2014, 04:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 466 / Power: 18
templeavenue is a glorious beacon of lighttempleavenue is a glorious beacon of lighttempleavenue is a glorious beacon of lighttempleavenue is a glorious beacon of lighttempleavenue is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by sailsingapore View Post
Try Emperor, JJ's and Zero Zone Bro Plenty of fresh young chickita's
Bro... where is Zero Zone ?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1