The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 04-07-2014, 10:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 202 / Power: 18
nicenice_guy is a Helpful and Caring Samsternicenice_guy is a Helpful and Caring Samsternicenice_guy is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Hotel in Taipei Ximending

Any nice recommended hotel in Ximending with a nice balcony to fuck?

I am going Taipei end of Aug with my lady... and looking at staying in a hotel in Ximending area (first time in Taipei) I was looking at some love hotel but they are quite a distance away, not near XMD...

Anyone knows of any love hotel/motel in XMD area?
I see some love motel have those chair where you can use to fuck on it..

Next choice will be to look for a nice hotel with a balcony where I can fuck her there and have a fucking outdoor feel.. Or have a nice big Jacuzzi

Anyone tried those private outdoor hot spring in Taipei? any recommended private outdoor hot spring where we will have privacy but with a nature view too... SO we can have a great time making love with a view...
Old 29-07-2014, 02:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
jojolili123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Hotel in Taipei Ximending

Go fuck in the jungle lah
Old 31-07-2014, 05:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3748 / Power: 17
Vertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond repute

Try this ......

Different Theme .......

http://www.expedia.com.sg/Taipei-Hot...YTjgo dG4oAWA
Old 31-07-2014, 06:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 488 / Power: 19
ripper99 is a glorious beacon of lightripper99 is a glorious beacon of lightripper99 is a glorious beacon of lightripper99 is a glorious beacon of lightripper99 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicenice_guy View Post
Any nice recommended hotel in Ximending with a nice balcony to fuck?

I am going Taipei end of Aug with my lady... and looking at staying in a hotel in Ximending area (first time in Taipei) I was looking at some love hotel but they are quite a distance away, not near XMD...

Anyone knows of any love hotel/motel in XMD area?
I see some love motel have those chair where you can use to fuck on it..

Next choice will be to look for a nice hotel with a balcony where I can fuck her there and have a fucking outdoor feel.. Or have a nice big Jacuzzi

Anyone tried those private outdoor hot spring in Taipei? any recommended private outdoor hot spring where we will have privacy but with a nature view too... SO we can have a great time making love with a view...
You can try this ... http://www.sato-castle.com/ ... not in XiMenDing but 2 station away .... live in Fantasy ...
Old 31-07-2014, 07:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11548 / Power: 21
Lamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ripper99 View Post
You can try this ... http://www.sato-castle.com/ ... not in XiMenDing but 2 station away .... live in Fantasy ...
Gives a mysteriously beautiful feel.
Old 31-07-2014, 07:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3748 / Power: 17
Vertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond repute

Pls take note , most of these love hotel only allow to check in from 1800hrs onwards . Some even as late as 2200hrs .
Old 04-08-2014, 06:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 202 / Power: 18
nicenice_guy is a Helpful and Caring Samsternicenice_guy is a Helpful and Caring Samsternicenice_guy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Ya check in after 6pm, why arh? that sucks...

I wanted to book imore motel, some of the rooms have fucking chair, looks fun and interesting... but the booking is only for 12 hrs, i guess it means if you check in at 8pm, need to check out 8am.

End up i book mulan Taipei, with a private pool.
Old 07-08-2014, 02:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 685 / Power: 11
Dabao is a splendid one to beholdDabao is a splendid one to beholdDabao is a splendid one to beholdDabao is a splendid one to beholdDabao is a splendid one to beholdDabao is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicenice_guy View Post
Ya check in after 6pm, why arh? that sucks...

I wanted to book imore motel, some of the rooms have fucking chair, looks fun and interesting... but the booking is only for 12 hrs, i guess it means if you check in at 8pm, need to check out 8am.

End up i book mulan Taipei, with a private pool.
They usually keep the day time usage for transit use that's why earliest check in is 6pm , some even as late as 10pm .
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1