The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 28-07-2014, 02:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1176 / Power: 15
jimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud of
Re: NEW ANGELES CITY (Pampanga, Balibago, Subic and anywhere else in PI)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem08 View Post
welcome back bro!
Yes im back, my dear friend.. lol...
Old 28-07-2014, 11:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 406 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5561 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
another good one... i asked another girl if she would give me bj when we meet. she asked "are you circumsized?" infact i thought she would ask "are you paying me"? hahaha
same logic like a girl I met long time ago in Havana, asked her to bring condom when she want to drop by my hotel on a slow day

her reply? I am not a commercial girl. don't insult me by thinking I am dirty and must use condom ...

who am I to argue?

pinays think Condom is to be usd only with Dirty Girls ...

survival 101 ?

don't correct them .. go with the flow
Old 01-08-2014, 09:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 411 / Power: 11
hayhay1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhayhay1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhayhay1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhayhay1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhayhay1 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Waiting time is the longest
Old 01-08-2014, 09:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1083 / Power: 23
ol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by hayhay1 View Post
Waiting time is the longest
hehehe...me knoe wat u mean...
me waiting for oct trip...since jun...

me FRs can be found at Ol'Coyote's Romps...
Old 01-08-2014, 12:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1374 / Power: 12
KohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ol'coyote View Post
hehehe...me knoe wat u mean...
me waiting for oct trip...since jun...
Me more sian, plan to visit AC in Sept, just before confirmation of leaves flight price shoot upppppppp.
Old 01-08-2014, 12:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1083 / Power: 23
ol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by KohOnly21 View Post

Me more sian, plan to visit AC in Sept, just before confirmation of leaves flight price shoot upppppppp.
next time book tics 1st...
flight dates can change to match leave...

me FRs can be found at Ol'Coyote's Romps...
Old 01-08-2014, 02:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2600 / Power: 12
Gem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KohOnly21 View Post
bro my trip is sep 12-15. lets go la!
Old 01-08-2014, 02:09 PM
Samster

Gem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond repute

sorry i know its inappropriate... but im more comfortable with asking for advises from the bros here. please pardon me for once.

been reading very limited info on thai, korat sex scenes. any bro here can advise on korat sex scenes, please very kindly PM me.

very much appreciated. thanks.
Old 02-08-2014, 12:11 AM
Samster (eP)

My Reputation: Points: 2186 / Power: 17
datou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond repute

Just left Angeles n reached home 2 days ago.
This trip I had a wat I call a fruitful one.

Abt 2 trips back I get to know 2 girls M n R in my hotel lobby ,M was talkative, slim n normal looking n R very quiet , much prettier but a bit over chubby than I liked. Chatting was w M n she was there to meet her foreigner boyfriend n she brought R to introduce to her bf's buddy n they were planning to leave the hotel the next day on a cruise vacation to some islands, so I just left them my contact no.

After a few days, I was surprised to be receiving texts from quiet girl R introducing herself n asking many questions abt me (why I come here? meet any girls? etc) n everyday she was texting me every meal time n we sort of clicked. I did mentioned to her I like slim girls, she's petite n has a tummy (which I disliked) but has a sweet face n asked her to come out for a simple chat n meal. She told me she could not come as she is in province but promised to meet me on my next trip.

So the next trip came n samething M everyday texting me, n when I asked her did she slim down, she told me she is slim n sexy now not like before.
I m getting curious n wanted to see the new her, she gave an excuse she's sick n cannot meet. So I just asked her to rest ,take medicine drink more water.
Few days passed n this time she said she cannot meet cause she got red spots allergy due to taking medicine, again I advise her to take other medicine n rest well. After that I did not reply promptly to her texts as it's too much waste of time few days left of my trip, as maybe she just want a textmate.

Sensing that she asked me why , n I told her I prefer to meet rather than text as I leave in few days n she promised to meet before I leave.
2 days later I received a text at noon that She's here n we finally meet at ChowKing n wat a surprise when I see her.
She's wearing a low cut top which occasionally reveals her big boobs (never notice that as she was sitting at a corner when I first saw her) n she must hv lost at least 3 kgs as her tummy fat disappeared n my interest in her shot up.

Ordered food but she wanted only a drink (diet?) We chatted n she's 20 stopped working in a factory recently. She told me both she n her friend M had a crush on me when they first saw old man me(she needs spectacles) but M had a boyfriend already.
Asked her what she wanna do next, n she said up to me (Hosay liao).
Told her we go watch TV in my hotel later go videoke n dinner n she nodded.

Looks like I too happy too early.
Watch little tv (as promised) then my hands started going around her shoulder ...kissed for 10mins...fastforward......unzipped her bra. Must be C++ w inverted nips...soft n my hand just enough to cover.
As I reached to unzip her skirt....she said got MENS.....disaster n it's my last 30 hrs of my trip!!
Sianz but her ultra gfe , cute face n boobs made up for it.

Dozed off n woke up it's 5pm we went for videoke singing sessions like bf/gf n then to games arcade. Got her a 3ft stuff toy n off we go buying dinner back to hotel.
Watched tv hugging n kissing...me thinking how can leave tomorrow without some XXX? So I told her I m horny n finally coaxed her into giving me a bbbj. She's inexperienced but no teething n good gentle fitting simple motion.
Ate dinner again she just took a diet bite n I had to finish the lot.
Some tv chatting n we slept in each other's arms.

Next morning went to have breakfast n back to the room.
Asked her n she told me is the 4th day into her mens. So I asked her whether can check the condition, she started unzipping her skirt n the rest is history.
Slipped some money into her purse n send her to take the jeep home.

Received her text when I was abt to board the plane at airport n we hv agreed to meet when I return.

I hv always liked these types of encounters w a little romance in it, bored of the talk price , boom boom, pay money, byebye type

Last edited by datou; 05-08-2014 at 11:58 AM.
Old 02-08-2014, 02:08 AM
Samster

wow bro... i felt the same sentiments reading your fr. ahhaha hope you meet her again soon. but for fast gamers like me when im super horny, thirsty and hungry, i just cannot afford such luxury. just cant let the time slips. i like the part you managed to get her to bbbj. hahahaa good one!
Old 02-08-2014, 05:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 138 / Power: 13
jackurass deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjackurass deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
wow bro... i felt the same sentiments reading your fr. ahhaha hope you meet her again soon. but for fast gamers like me when im super horny, thirsty and hungry, i just cannot afford such luxury. just cant let the time slips. i like the part you managed to get her to bbbj. hahahaa good one!
wow,bro same same huh,lol
I'm going on sept too,but is on the 4 to 8 sept.
n nxt trip 4 to 6 oct.hope can see u thr.lol
Old 02-08-2014, 06:24 AM
Samster (eP)

My Reputation: Points: 2186 / Power: 17
datou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Different people different preferences but final goal still same lah.
Well if she meets me again which i think she will, this time I make sure hv a good few rounds.
We'll see whether my prediction is correct in 1 week's time.

Just received new lingerie sets bought ,ready for trip.

Last edited by datou; 02-08-2014 at 01:50 PM.
Old 02-08-2014, 07:38 AM
Samster

hayhay1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhayhay1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhayhay1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhayhay1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhayhay1 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackurass View Post
wow,bro same same huh,lol
I'm going on sept too,but is on the 4 to 8 sept.
n nxt trip 4 to 6 oct.hope can see u thr.lol
Bro my trip is 1-5'oct, want to meet up for drink?
Old 02-08-2014, 07:39 AM
Samster

Quote:
You where got time? You alway super horny? Lol
Old 02-08-2014, 09:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1176 / Power: 15
jimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayhay1 View Post
You where got time? You alway super horny? Lol
Ya.. u know he super horny n yet u ask him go batam.. last nite tscc till late with him.. u better go find a cewek who can let him bonk for 4,5 times a night ok lol
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1