The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 23-07-2014, 03:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 16
ben1984 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Hanoi

any spa near-by demantoid I hotel ?
Old 27-07-2014, 09:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
roongkee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

At fortuna boss, almost 9pm. Less then 10 girls to select.

Also min spending is 660K per pax.
Old 27-07-2014, 10:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
roongkee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sorry guys, wrong info. Just asked the mamasan, she told me today got over 100 chicks, however most of them in rooms or working.
Old 30-07-2014, 07:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
van0 is Cool - loads of Potential

hi, my first ever trip to hanoi this weekend.
really don't know what am i going to do in the evening.
Old 30-07-2014, 10:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by van0 View Post
hi, my first ever trip to hanoi this weekend.
really don't know what am i going to do in the evening.
Night market, watch tv or sleep early?
Old 30-07-2014, 11:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 669 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2721 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Night market, watch tv or sleep early?
Yes... Night market is fun. Very long stretch...
Bigger than hcmc ben thanh and things are cheaper
Old 02-08-2014, 08:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
LamGoh is Cool - loads of Potential

Just want to provide short update, and hope i can meet some seniors here to bring me around next time. I did some research and tried everything myself.

Friday 1aug
Reached hanoi, went to hotel at nguyen truong to. Tried Oasis2 sauna and massage, syt and had the best hj + bbbj, and i cim while i was fingering her all the time. Damage is 600k for vip room, just a normal 90min package.

Sat 2aug
Was horny in the afternoon, and decided to try sakura spa but based on previous post, 36 trung han sieu/36 cat linh, so i went to trung han sieu but there was nothing. So i also read that ngoc van street has whore house, but cab driver doesnt know the place so i told him to bring me to phun dang luu, and it was like an super old street! Omg, this time no choice, cos my 2 ic cannot take it already, so went back oasis2 but got a girl who wants more money from me for her to take off clothes and be "sexy". But i just had bbbj from and just when i'm abt to cum, i told her to stop hj and use mouth then i unload hahaha..

Now i'm thinking if i shld go Halle Cafe, try Ngoc Van again or go Sakura spa at 36 Cat Linh? Sigh
Old 07-08-2014, 03:21 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1053 / Power: 0
mutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud of

I can't believe u guys based in hanoi don't know abt the huge brothel district 30mins from or 20km from central hanoi...cost for st bonk with girls 20-25 yrs 6-8pts...only 300-400k total price..no need tips
Old 08-08-2014, 10:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1069 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 31
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mutantchicken View Post
I can't believe u guys based in hanoi don't know abt the huge brothel district 30mins from or 20km from central hanoi...cost for st bonk with girls 20-25 yrs 6-8pts...only 300-400k total price..no need tips
haha...knew the brothel exist according to bro deptrai...but only been to hanoi once...never keen to visit...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 08-08-2014, 11:02 AM
Samster (B)

mutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
haha...knew the brothel exist according to bro deptr...but only been to hanoi once...never keen to visit...
Yeah but not 300-400k...the places they mention is on to NGOC van...they were asking 500+100..now supposedly its 1mill+500...def not good price
Hanoi is actually much better than Hcmc..if you can speak Viet and know local Scene 1000 places for Bbbj 130-200k...100 places for Fj 300-400k.....just if u are tourist hanoi Will chop u more than Hcmc...when I'm free I will do a proper comparison...after 6yrs living in Hcmc I'm def think moving here...biggest issue is hanoi food the hassle of moving and less international flights from hanoi

Last edited by mutantchicken; 08-08-2014 at 11:14 AM.
Old 08-08-2014, 06:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
depp85 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Yeah but not 300-400k...the places they mention is on to NGOC van...they were asking 500+100..now supposedly its 1mill+500...def not good price
Hanoi is actually much better than Hcmc..if you can speak Viet and know local Scene 1000 places for Bbbj 130-200k...100 places for Fj 300-400k.....just if u are tourist hanoi Will chop u more than Hcmc...when I'm free I will do a proper comparison...after 6yrs living in Hcmc I'm def think moving here...biggest issue is hanoi food the hassle of moving and less international flights from hanoi
hello bro...

can explain what s wrong with the food ??=== biggest issue is hanoi food the hassle of moving
Old 08-08-2014, 09:38 PM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by depp85 View Post
hello bro...

can explain what s wrong with the food ??=== biggest issue is hanoi food the hassle of moving
Go eat hanoi food then eat Hcmc doesn't taste as nice just like I don't like singy food too oily hanoi food not as complicated with level of flavours
Old 13-08-2014, 12:39 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
babyboy9x deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Working in hanoi,know some good food/tam quat adress.i can lead you.contact hiuta9x in gmail
Old 13-08-2014, 12:47 PM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by babyboy9x View Post
Working in hanoi,know some good food/tam quat adress.i can lead you.contact hiuta9x in gmail
Just curious you offer to lead what are your conditions you pay they pay dutch or what....please clarify
Old 13-08-2014, 12:55 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
babyboy9x deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Just curious you offer to lead what are your conditions you pay they pay dutch or what....please clarify
Just find friend to go with.dutch.small tip is ok
Inbox ur name,age and phone (viber,whatsapp,facebook..) to communicate
Sr for bad english
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1