The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 23-05-2014, 05:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 12
pakalolo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by sxzx4u View Post
Last night really boring. Lucky bought some DVD for night. During curfew any outcall girl?
During curfew you cannot go out after 2200hrs. What makes you think the girls can
Old 23-05-2014, 05:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 590 / Power: 16
indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by CelestialBeing View Post
any day time fun in bangkok now? like the bj bars? sorry bros new to bkk scene first time go kena this coup thing liao
1st time go like this? Go bathe 5 flower water and come back another time

How to Get Rid of Irritating Spam Posts?
Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"
Old 23-05-2014, 06:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

The only problem I have here is I will miss my champion league this weekend. I am in Chiang rai and hotel internet is slow else I can watch online via laptop.
Old 23-05-2014, 07:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 15
Garbage is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGarbage is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Queenz Gclub open today, but got some changes to the timing

Open at 6pm - 5am. If you're leaving early, you need to leave before 10pm. Or else you'll be staying till 5am.

So if you're in Bkk today, can consider going there
Old 23-05-2014, 09:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 705 / Power: 17
Soopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to behold

Nana has new hours during the curfew, from 3 p.m. to 9 p.m.

Old 23-05-2014, 09:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 158 / Power: 23
bikee69 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbikee69 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soopafly View Post
Nana has new hours during the curfew, from 3 p.m. to 9 p.m.

Wah heng ah. Will be going BKk from 31st may till 2nd jun. At least still can cheong NaNa from 3pm onward
Old 23-05-2014, 11:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
arrowcloud deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Had some difficult decisions to make today. Addicts or Nataree, soapy or oily ? But had to rush at 6pm since I wanted to be done before the curfew. Got a motor taxi from Sukhumvit to Huey Khwang (?) - 150 Bahts (ripoff?), time is precious during curfew.After landing near Nataree, decided to walk around a bit, after all this area has choice aplenty. I was looking for something specific. SYTs dont do it for me. I like my women experienced. 30-35 is just the right age. Plus I prefer the b2b / soapy service to the sideliner -'letsjustgetiton' setup.

So I started at Emanuelle - Choice - 2 b2b gals, one doable. But decided to look around a bit more. Walked to Caesars. They dont do any b2b / soapy (WTF??). Walked right out. Then walked over to Colonze and Lords. Lack of choice everywhere. Why do they fill these places with cutesy SYTs, I like skanky faces (PSE not GFE). Plus when the Papasan says : all girls are good at everything, I usually run. Decided to give in and finally went into Nataree - first the the 'fishbowl-only' side. Didnt like anything there either. The papasan was quite helpful, but the girl he recommended for best service didnt really appeal to me. Then went to SYT side of Nataree and only 3 fishbowl girls. Sigh.Time was running out so walked right back to Emanuelle, hoping to score that MILF from before. Papasan quite happy to see me back (business is probably tough atm). As i was about to call out the MILF another guy pulled her out (ouch!!). But then fate intervened.

In came B39 (goes by the name of Oil). Just perfect. Slutty petite and milfy with a badge that said five star Nuru. No choice then - jumped on that bandwagon. Asked for the 90 minute Nuru special - cost 3400 Bahts (probably some farang charge included in that). Tipped papasan another 300 so that he remembers me for next time.

Anyway down to the meat of the review. To summarise Oil was f*cking AWESOME. Very experienced masseuse. Distinctive face, cute and slutty and milfy at the same time (if its possible). Petite and skinny, decent tits and nipples for her size. Pubes could have been shaved. (I'd guess height 145-50, weight maybe 45kg). Foreplay had the attention to details and thoroughness throughout the bathtub. Loving caring , but with a slutty face -- heaven! . Broken english but enough to communicate well (and better than many many others). Very bubbly and chirpy and great attitude.

So after washing me she did the Nuru thing (my first time). Really really fun. by the end of it she had me rock hard. During the nuru she had capped me and sucked me (and I couldnt tell when she did the capping, and that I was capped - she was that good). Then she started riding me from the top. But I wanted to be on top of the petite slutty milf. So I flipped her over. But banging her with all the nuru stuff was quite difficult so we moved to the bed. She sucked me and got me pretty hard again. She started riding me and believe me, I nearly came with she riding me (first time this would have ever happened). I stopped her, flipped her and started fucking her. She let out some amazing moans. I'm pretty sure they were fake, but they didnt sound fake at all. I proceeded to fuck her in many different positions and angles and after a loong session, told her to finish me off with a blow job. Which she did (rather skilfully).

Tipped her 400 bahts and asked her what she was doing afterwards (since due to curfew the place was closed now). She said dinner - I offered to take her out. She told me to wait at the 7-11 which seems to be the common post-work joint for all the soapy masseuses in the area. Right on cue she came and we had a nice dinner and chat. Really good whole red snapper, fried egg / crab , tom yum soup and rice. A lot of food, but both of us deserved it after the hard work - damage appx 800 bahts. She's from Chiang Mai, has a son and goes there 10 days a month (works for the remaining days). Tough life that - 9.5 hrs on the bus to chiang mai. I could have probably taken her phone number for future reference and cheaper all night sessions. But I really really controlled myself. Rule no 2.: Don't get attached !!!

Total damage on the day : nearly 5200 bahts I didn't mind too much though. Quality and experience was superb and I could probably pay more and not get a worse experience.

Massage : 9
Fucking : 9
RTF : For sure !!!! Oil - B39 , Emanuelle (remember that name)

A quick shout out to the papasan and the facilities at Emanuelle. Papasan wasn't very pushy nor impatient when I left in the first instance. The rooms there are definitely a notch above Nataree. I know Nataree gets all the plaudits for its great range, but there are gems to be found in the others too.
Old 24-05-2014, 12:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 590 / Power: 16
indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by panado View Post
did the Thai Baht drop drastically against SGD? if so, this may be a good time to stock up on thai baht for future cheonging.
Sorry to be a wet blanket but If I'm not wrong Thai Baht closed at 25.78 to SGD today. Despite its ominous sound, coup actually means stability so business and financial markets are prepared for it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
The only problem I have here is I will miss my champion league this weekend. I am in Chiang rai and hotel internet is slow else I can watch online via laptop.
Better pray internet not cut also!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garbage View Post
Queenz Gclub open today, but got some changes to the timing

Open at 6pm - 5am. If you're leaving early, you need to leave before 10pm. Or else you'll be staying till 5am.

So if you're in Bkk today, can consider going there
YOu broight forward your trip?

How to Get Rid of Irritating Spam Posts?
Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"
Old 24-05-2014, 12:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2693 / Power: 16
SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by indianmagicoil View Post
Sorry to be a wet blanket but If I'm not wrong Thai Baht closed at 25.78 to SGD today. Despite its ominous sound, coup actually means stability so business and financial markets are prepared for it.........?
In periods of political turmoil, whoever happens to be in charge USUALLY try their best to defend the currency and the stock/financial markets as a priority.

Just IMHO

SEAJ
Old 24-05-2014, 12:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
arrowcloud deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Guys internet has been working fine - all international news services, youtube etc. all available. (at least in the hotels).
Old 24-05-2014, 01:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
pokerstar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hihi any bros here know any mamasan number at the pimp?
Old 24-05-2014, 01:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 159 / Power: 11
CPBoy is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCPBoy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pokerstar View Post
Hihi any bros here know any mamasan number at the pimp?
Just call 0873603666 she can speak reasonable English but they are closed now. Try again tomorrow.

Good luck now!
Old 24-05-2014, 08:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 523 / Power: 23
chameleon589 is a glorious beacon of lightchameleon589 is a glorious beacon of lightchameleon589 is a glorious beacon of lightchameleon589 is a glorious beacon of lightchameleon589 is a glorious beacon of lightchameleon589 is a glorious beacon of light

Don't worry.The curfew will be lifted after few days or the businesses will protest and no more patronage to the army.
Old 24-05-2014, 08:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 14
Nonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of light

Some speculations said that the coup will end this Sunday, but according to some other sources that it may drag, depending on situation.

My friends in Bkk told me, some parts of Bkk still as per normal, but of course, at your own risk if you decide to roam the street after 2200hrs.
Old 24-05-2014, 08:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 523 / Power: 23
chameleon589 is a glorious beacon of lightchameleon589 is a glorious beacon of lightchameleon589 is a glorious beacon of lightchameleon589 is a glorious beacon of lightchameleon589 is a glorious beacon of lightchameleon589 is a glorious beacon of light

The military junta have to lift the curfew very soon,too much tourist dollars at stake.No tourist money ,no businesses ,no jobs.......they have to wake up to the realities.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1