The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 04-09-2014, 09:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
birdmyster8 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: HK Happening

Just visited the infamous Fuji building. Firstly cheers seaj for giving me some pointers.

Damn my legs are feeling it walking up and down those 22 odd floors. I was kinda shock with the absolute gem-like quality that has to offer. It terms of the actual action, nothing much to shout about.. I was there for the experience anyhow.

Mingled with some locals there and according to them, the higher the floor the better lookers but along with that steeper prices. I wonder how much of this is true. Having a bite to eat nearby and seriously contemplating another visit after my meal!

I would definitely rate this place high up my list in terms of experience and adrenalin
Old 08-09-2014, 01:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 149 / Power: 11
spottiswoode deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyspottiswoode deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Guys! Need help... i am currently in HK and saw 141 website . Like one of the girl over here http://go141.com/en/9013-Tsim%20Sha%...0Mei%20MM.html

but it is stated young buddies... where can i go find them? i am located in tsim sha
Old 08-09-2014, 01:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2693 / Power: 16
SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by spottiswoode View Post
Guys! Need help... i am currently in HK and saw 141 website . Like one of the girl over here http://go141.com/en/9013-Tsim%20Sha%...0Mei%20MM.html

but it is stated young buddies... where can i go find them? i am located in tsim sha
Just call the number on the DB with a local SIM card portable phone and they will give you the directions.
Just watch out for bait and switch

SEAJ
Old 08-09-2014, 02:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 13
tlee118 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEAJ View Post
Many thanks for your report; I hope you don’t mind but perhaps best that we elaborate a bit more on these bars.

These strip-bars - or as is more commonly known on other boards as “velvet curtain bars” for the usual set up of strategically placing their most attractive girls on the pavement outside to attract customers to go in, with the insides of the bars not really visible from the outside as they use these velvet curtains to block the view – are too often more sinister than what you have reported.

Usually, once you step inside, the girls will swarm over you and practically physically force you to sit down; then the suggestive talk and massages etc. to further weaken your resolve. Yes, drinks for YOURSELF are quite cheap, but it’s the “ladies drinks” at circa HK$300-500 that’s gonna burn a deep hole in your pockets. And these ladies drinks are liberally just added on to your “bin” most times without you even knowing until such time that you “check bin” and you find out that you’ve not only been buying drinks for various girls, mamasans and whoever else! And of course protestations ain’t gonna do you any good after the fact.

Offers of sex whether on premises or off are usually NOT as cheap as what you’ve been quoted and will involve lots of tricks up their sleeves to extract way more than what you reported.

So your advice to not bother is great - and I would even strengthen it to “avoid totally.” You will be able to find way better elsewhere in Hong Kong.

Just IMHO
SEAJ
Hi bros, I went to one of those strip bars or topless bars with my buddies and a local in late 2013. My local friend warned not to stay there too long and told us more or less the same things as you said. I saw one topless bartender and several Pinoy, one Eastern European and a few Chinese girls. Their quality is rather poor. My local friend talked to the bar manager and introduced us as his customers and he had to entertain us and asked him to give face. After finishing one drink and the several drinks for lady companions, we quickly ran away but each of us was HK$1,000 poorer. My friend told us a foreigner could easily pay five times more. Any way it was a narrow escape.
Old 08-09-2014, 03:09 PM
Samster

SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tlee118 View Post
Hi bros, I went to one of those strip bars or topless bars with my buddies and a local in late 2013. My local friend warned not to stay there too long and told us more or less the same things as you said. I saw one topless bartender and several Pinoy, one Eastern European and a few Chinese girls. Their quality is rather poor. My local friend talked to the bar manager and introduced us as his customers and he had to entertain us and asked him to give face. After finishing one drink and the several drinks for lady companions, we quickly ran away but each of us was HK$1,000 poorer. My friend told us a foreigner could easily pay five times more. Any way it was a narrow escape.
LOL- I gotta laugh! Hope you don't mind.

You see, as far as I know, nothing really works at these bars to get even a semblance of fair charges. And your friend talking to the bar manager to "give him face" - unless he's a known/recognized bad ass - this instead just right away clues everybody in the place that a nice fat target is in the house.... ready for slaughter!

Once in, there's hardly any way that you can avoid being ripped off - unless you right away leave.

Just IMHO
SEAJ
Old 09-09-2014, 12:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 149 / Power: 11
spottiswoode deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyspottiswoode deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEAJ View Post
Just call the number on the DB with a local SIM card portable phone and they will give you the directions.
Just watch out for bait and switch

SEAJ

Just finish my session just now by visiting sex141.com and realise that there is a HUGE difference from the photo even althought there is a video but it is just not acceptable. i rejected a few and went on to see others and tired of searching again... i chose one of it.. disappointment..

those HK ladies walking on the street are much much prettier
Old 09-09-2014, 04:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 551 / Power: 19
gsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to all

Go FUJI, Bro Spottiswoode, you get pleasure and exercise in a neat package. Try walking up 22 floors in 5 mins.
Old 09-09-2014, 10:20 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by spottiswoode View Post
Just finish my session just now by visiting sex141.com and realise that there is a HUGE difference from the photo even althought there is a video but it is just not acceptable. i rejected a few and went on to see others and tired of searching again... i chose one of it.. disappointment..

those HK ladies walking on the street are much much prettier
As I have mentioned previously, photoshop is extensively done on the girls' pictures and there is lots of bait and switch practiced with the hotel walk-in/honey girls.

Your better alternative is to go knock on the walk-up girls in the more well-known/better stocked buildings. You will have lots of choice plus with walk-up girls, you get what you actually see/who you talk to, and they are generally way cheaper.

Just do NOT go in the room prior to making up your mind if you really want to do a particular girl or not - she will insist on being paid if you do so, even if you didn't do her. Just a small quirk with walk-ups.

SEAJ
Old 09-09-2014, 10:35 AM
Samster

Another pm exchange with information on hongkong which I hope others will find useful
Quote:
Thanks heaps for pointing me to the site pro. Could not find the place where the WG dress like OL. Do you know of any place like that in HK bro?
Quote:
Again go through the listings on sex141 - you will see either pictures or words indicating such additional "services."

Must caution you though that girls who would offer such "additionals" are usually of lesser quality - and thus their need to provide such - instead of those whose physical attributes are enough to attract mongers.
SEAJ
Old 09-09-2014, 04:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 261 / Power: 13
Kobayashi99 is one of the Best!Kobayashi99 is one of the Best!Kobayashi99 is one of the Best!

Went fuji in afternoon, not many girls, no good ones. Hop yee worse, I think last time I went champagne court better
Old 09-09-2014, 05:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kobayashi99 View Post
Went fuji in afternoon, not many girls, no good ones. Hop yee worse, I think last time I went champagne court better
Sunday and public Holidays in hong kong - which it is today - are crap times to go to walk-ups; the girls know that most mongers will be good boys/family men and thus won't even bother to open for business.

This is probably the same in many other places too I guess.

SEAJ
Old 12-09-2014, 10:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 171 / Power: 21
KLYM is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKLYM is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Just came back from Hong Kong. For the benefit of those bros that are looking for Hoi Yee, it is at 474 - 476 Lockhart Road. There's a big sign, 合宜大厦. You won't miss it.
Old 13-09-2014, 01:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 321 / Power: 22
blurrsotong is one of the Best!blurrsotong is one of the Best!blurrsotong is one of the Best!blurrsotong is one of the Best!

Hi
Will be in HK end of month .. Staying at Renaissance habour view hotel..
Any recommendations within hotel or nearly?
Is Fuji within walking distance?
Thanks bros for any advice..

Pls up if you like the MRs...thanks! Cheers!
Old 17-09-2014, 05:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
69sonice deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro, what's the service and damage,, staying in wan chai now
Old 19-09-2014, 07:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 173 / Power: 21
amveryangry is a Helpful and Caring Samsteramveryangry is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I will be at hk 9th October. Any suggestions? It have been 3 years never been hk. Lost track .
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1