The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 22-08-2014, 11:22 PM
Samster (V)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 13
wolfman2012 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Events in CP 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEAJ View Post
Good! Coz otherwise I can see that this thread ain't gonna have much content. Not the way CP is nowadays. LOL

Hey - why don't you start the ball rolling by reporting on your latest trip when I know that you had a blast.
Especially about DaPeng and its surrounds which used to be my old hunting grounds - and which I know that nowadays, lots of new things are happening there
Just a suggestion.

SEAJ
Events in CP is named during Glory time of CP...now we are seeing the down fall of CP. Nowadays seeing too many side track topics, than jus CP alone, so I feel the name be change to inline with the forum discussion.

该是,改朝换代, 的时代了!
Old 22-08-2014, 11:26 PM
Samster (V)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ogazmo View Post
Just some updates on CP, me new here and I base in Shenzhen will usually visit CP once in a while. Was at CP last few days as usual being told that the GA spot check were less but once in a while will do their round. The scene were quiet and Burger King close down. But saw the shop were renovating guess some other shop took over went for steak next to the western restaurant inside were so empty only me & my gal alone. Then went to PZL for massage the place were quiet the gals said business were slower, the streets were less cars during the weekend not like last time. Now seems mostly people will bring their own gals to KTV or engage mommy or OKT they know. Is not a nice playground anymore like last time .... well guess this my opinion. if any bros interested to go experience it please share your thoughts as well
Tat's Y I believe, sooner, there will be no point to report, no point to discuss about "Events in CP..."
Old 22-08-2014, 11:32 PM
Samster (V)

Quote:
Originally Posted by prcsytlover View Post
Sad... The main reason going to China, or rather CP is for their KTV and selection of gals...

If I can't find any replacement for CP anytime soon, then looks like saving money is the best for me now... Haiz...

Going on tour just isn't the thing for me now. Haha.
KTV will stil have its fun, but in CP, I doubted, it will revive within next 1-2 yrs.

I suggest if going China, can drop by a day or two, spend a nite in CP, observing the situation, if its NOTHING...then probably it will remains NOTHING if continue to stay there. It might as well be better to travel elsewhere, like SZ or ZH, FZ,FS etc..

As a sharing, all bro, can simply give a quick & short report...in tis forum, look up for any chances where CP show signs of reviving
Old 23-08-2014, 01:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
kaye2 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quick update:

Jin Sha and Wang FU close at 9

Yong Li and CHang AN Int available to party till late night
Old 23-08-2014, 08:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
Killswitch deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi All, am planning a tip to CP with group of frens on 9/11/14. Any taikors gonna b there? Any recommendations? Thanks.
Old 23-08-2014, 08:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
Killswitch deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi All, am going to CP on 9/11/14 with a group of frens... Any taikors will b there? The plan is for kTV & flower street but guess it is tough luck now.

Any taikors can share mummy contact for gurls arrangement? Thanks.
Old 23-08-2014, 01:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3748 / Power: 17
Vertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond repute

Just cfmed with frenz which are partying in Jinsha last nite , they bill and left ktv at almost 12am . 3 guys with 5 mms .

Nothing much happen . heard the management only inform those big group customer with more than 6 pax to stay low profile as possible and tried not to sit to many mms too.

Guess those who left early could be mix k as motive are gals not party ......

Anyway I will be heading to ZH in a couple of days ...... see what I can share by then .
Old 23-08-2014, 02:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 134 / Power: 20
uhoo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyuhoo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

hi bro!

in CP

after reading some post i decide to contribute as well... went to CP and ZH during this trip. i will post this as well to zh thread to help bros read up abt zh as well.

spend 2 nights in cp with my ex-PZL gal and party with sbf bros at carli red and 18. was at carli red then i saw at least 3 different gal on stage who i cheong in 2013 and they were with my friends gal. i must reasonate their client base shd be in the CP area that's why they r still there. i figure out many working gal are still operating in CP, u can easily go to carli red and 18 to check out the scene there.

the best approach is for the 1st night, arrange a gal with u, then go to clubbing to ask gal u fancy for their contact. try to meet them on 2nd day for lunch / dinner, then go clubbing or family ktv to KC them. In CP, the culture is largely ok for guys to pick up ladies in the clubbing scene. if u dont pick up, manager from the clubs will play with them dices as well. lol.

i think CP still can cheong but is a less of paying for money straight kind. alot of times, some certain skill can be able to xian a gal like bringing out for makan etc.. of coz RMB still talk larger

in ZH...

went to Jin SHA was surprise how little gal r there. abt 20+ gal for selection only if i rem correctly. had a hard time choosing as some of the gal i see is abt 25 years old. Finally after having a hard time i decide to choose a gal who is 26 years old i found out. really cannot compare to ex CP whereby gals r young n in quantity.

after choosing a gal, went to do my virgin OIL massage for 240 RMB at Yiyale near the bus terminal. again selection not a lot but managed to choose a SYT, my poor another bro had to choose another one as we had the same choice. facilities is so-so but we got a room of our own and the gal is pretty good. came out a good massage, feels pretty good.

went to Family KTV with a sbf bro and party there. realise their family ktv is quite big, called 90 KTV. can call a taxi and pay abt 17 RMB to the place. all taxi in ZH is metered so thats great.

In conclusion, i do not think cheonging is as fun anymore in china. but still the gals in CP can be worth to take a look if u willing to do some homework before u go. i might be cheonging in SG for the time being

just my 2 cents~!
Old 23-08-2014, 05:54 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold
Arrow Changping

Quote:
Was at CP last few days as usual being told that the GA spot check were less but once in a while will do their round.
Last night plain clothes Gong An took a quick peek into our KTV room from outside and left.
We veli low profile so heng heng.

Quote:
Now seems mostly people will bring their own gals to KTV or engage mommy or OKT they know. Is not a nice playground anymore like last time.
Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfman2012 View Post
Events in CP is named during Glory time of CP...now we are seeing the down fall of CP.
Changping will evolve into Freelancer scene.

Quote:
KTV will stil have its fun, but in CP, I doubted, it will revive within next 1-2 yrs.
Personally I feel 2016 then have hope.
Old 25-08-2014, 07:38 AM
Samster (V)

Quote:
Originally Posted by uhoo View Post
hi bro!

in CP

after reading some post i decide to contribute as well... went to CP and ZH during this trip. i will post this as well to zh thread to help bros read up abt zh as well.

spend 2 nights in cp with my ex-PZL gal and party with sbf bros at carli red and 18. was at carli red then i saw at least 3 different gal on stage who i cheong in 2013 and they were with my friends gal. i must reasonate their client base shd be in the CP area that's why they r still there. i figure out many working gal are still operating in CP, u can easily go to carli red and 18 to check out the scene there.

the best approach is for the 1st night, arrange a gal with u, then go to clubbing to ask gal u fancy for their contact. try to meet them on 2nd day for lunch / dinner, then go clubbing or family ktv to KC them. In CP, the culture is largely ok for guys to pick up ladies in the clubbing scene. if u dont pick up, manager from the clubs will play with them dices as well. lol.

i think CP still can cheong but is a less of paying for money straight kind. alot of times, some certain skill can be able to xian a gal like bringing out for makan etc.. of coz RMB still talk larger :
After reading yr FR, I question, how u manage e 1st nite at Cali Red, I don't think e suggestion of bringing a gal in for clubbing e 1st nite, to fish another for a 2nd day/nite will actually works...It may even turn out, not enjoying; e gal u brought to e club e 1st nite if sense, ur attention not on her..will sense (so call 女人第六感) ur liking of others than her, and result in poor service & attitute towards u (I seen such gal BF..they ar like a rock, sitting on a sofa, or a dead fish on a bed)

Wat I find here, is tat, u may have met ur ex-party gal, some gals which u came to knw with. Tat's Y they knw u ar there to party/venture...hence can consider to 'Fish' out for next day...

But tat may not apply, to all of us, as some of those MM may have left e CP, or may b in places, we not knw of (changing their HP or even WeChat).

Sorry to say, I find ur venture is Luck. When guys get 'lucky' --- able to met knwn, pretty & available ones, they go any place, also can hv funs...last time I too get lucky BF, never thought a Friend (Normal Gal) can b tat 'Open' after Drinking!
Old 25-08-2014, 02:15 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold
Changping

Quote:
But tat may not apply, to all of us, as some of those MM may have left e CP, or may b in places, we not knw of (changing their HP or even WeChat).

Sorry to say, I find ur venture is Luck. When guys get 'lucky' --- able to met knwn, pretty & available ones, they go any place, also can hv funs...last time I too get lucky BF, never thought a Friend (Normal Gal) can b tat 'Open' after Drinking!
Some folks have all the luck.
Old 25-08-2014, 02:40 PM
Samster (V)

My Reputation: Points: -77 / Power: 0
Siawlang has got little hope of coming out of this alive!
Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong View Post
Some folks have all the luck.
Those bery lucky folks carry a lot of RMB.
Old 27-08-2014, 08:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
Health888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Dear Brothers

Anyone to share the nitelife in Kunming?
Old 27-08-2014, 09:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3535 / Power: 19
sexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Health888 View Post
Dear Brothers

Anyone to share the nitelife in Kunming?
Wrong thread
Old 28-08-2014, 12:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 433 / Power: 16
prcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexrookie View Post
Wrong thread
Not really, we share everything in china here now. Haha

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1