The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 19-08-2014, 03:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 137 / Power: 21
tanarthur deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guytanarthur deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

Quote:
Originally Posted by magpul View Post
as for the KFC Farms in the Channivet area the whole stretch of Channivet 2 and Channivet 3 and around the Channivet Road area... look for karaoke around the area or the OKT will call for you or ask for Tuk Tuk

there is also the ' Sim Kim Yong ' area in the map or road sign will be Chaiyakul Uthit Road... the KFC Farm will be around this area, just look for karaoke around the area or the OKT will call for you or also ask for Tuk Tuk it's just the same SOP...

there is also the other area as well the Thungsao, ' Soi 2 & Soi 3 ' etc...

anyway do explore the forum, the street and have fun
Hi bro, any strategic landmark to identify Thung Sao? What other areas you mentioned? Care to share? Thanks
Old 19-08-2014, 06:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1176 / Power: 15
jimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud of

Juz heard from my tour agent in hatyai.. due to the upcoming public holiday in malaysia on 31/8. Many hotels already fully book from 29/8-1/9. So if u going around this date, plz quickly n get a room for yourself now.. some hotels even increase the room rates..
Old 19-08-2014, 06:22 PM
Samster

jimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud of

Do anyone knows abt any hang flower joints other den barberry. Lol.. paiseh to ask this.. is the ktv at sakura hotel a hang flower joint..i bypass there but nv enter before...
Can someone kindly advise me on this? Thxs alot
Old 19-08-2014, 07:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1132 / Power: 18
matong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud of

Pee jimfairy,

You hatyai now? Post fr !!! Im going in october first time and i need more info. Haha

Which hotel you staying?
Old 20-08-2014, 12:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 168 / Power: 21
zboom is a Helpful and Caring Samsterzboom is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hi Guys,

Don't unnecessary waste time on hunting as many had share not to go on certain place for old chicks just go farm get someone to accompany you for few days and eat some good foods. As for those chicks only want to earn fast money doing ST ignore them you flew all the way here to enjoy.
Old 20-08-2014, 12:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3570 / Power: 21
jc_wtc has a reputation beyond reputejc_wtc has a reputation beyond reputejc_wtc has a reputation beyond reputejc_wtc has a reputation beyond reputejc_wtc has a reputation beyond reputejc_wtc has a reputation beyond reputejc_wtc has a reputation beyond reputejc_wtc has a reputation beyond reputejc_wtc has a reputation beyond reputejc_wtc has a reputation beyond reputejc_wtc has a reputation beyond repute

Agree,

Up u 11 points

Quote:
Originally Posted by zboom View Post
Hi Guys,

Don't unnecessary waste time on hunting as many had share not to go on certain place for old chicks just go farm get someone to accompany you for few days and eat some good foods. As for those chicks only want to earn fast money doing ST ignore them you flew all the way here to enjoy.

For those keen to exchange points, minimum Power +7

Need u to post something that i can return u the points.
Old 22-08-2014, 02:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 335 / Power: 16
limsuhup is one of the Best!limsuhup is one of the Best!limsuhup is one of the Best!limsuhup is one of the Best!

Hi all bros,

In hatyai now saw inside lee garden 7 floor got massage, so any special there? Thanks in advance.
Old 22-08-2014, 05:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 734 / Power: 20
Snuber is a splendid one to beholdSnuber is a splendid one to beholdSnuber is a splendid one to beholdSnuber is a splendid one to beholdSnuber is a splendid one to beholdSnuber is a splendid one to beholdSnuber is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by limsuhup View Post
Hi all bros,

In hatyai now saw inside lee garden 7 floor got massage, so any special there? Thanks in advance.
Since you are there now and is the closest there, why not go in and try? You will have the answer in the shortest possible time, instead of waiting here which you might or might not have an answer
Old 22-08-2014, 06:10 PM
Samster

limsuhup is one of the Best!limsuhup is one of the Best!limsuhup is one of the Best!limsuhup is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snuber View Post
Since you are there now and is the closest there, why not go in and try? You will have the answer in the shortest possible time, instead of waiting here which you might or might not have an answer
Hi,

Sure will write FR ASAP.
Old 22-08-2014, 06:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
Hi all bros,

Hatyai MPs hardly got any special.. unless u ask the gal to go up to ur room for massage service, mayb u have some chances for special, if the gal like u or u can pay her a gd tips.. hope im not wrong..5555
Old 24-08-2014, 11:16 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimfairy View Post
Hatyai MPs hardly got any special.. unless u ask the gal to go up to ur room for massage service, mayb u have some chances for special, if the gal like u or u can pay her a gd tips.. hope im not wrong..5555
Hi Bro,

Tried the lee garden massage, seem like they offer ping pong massage (hj), I didn't try cause is a very old auntie, this join have pretty girl maybe bros can try how is the ping pong massage.
Massage skill: 8 better than the shop house.
Privacy: 7 got individual room better than curtain.
Damage: 90 mins baht499 120 mins 699

Enjoy your trip.
Old 24-08-2014, 11:45 AM
Samster

Quote:
Hi Bro,

Tried the lee garden massage, seem like they offer ping pong massage (hj), I didn't try cause is a very old auntie, this join have pretty girl maybe bros can try how is the ping pong massage.
Massage skill: 8 better than the shop house.
Privacy: 7 got individual room better than curtain.
Damage: 90 mins baht499 120 mins 699

Enjoy your trip.
For traditional massage u pay 699bht for 2 hrs? Y so ex? Wat type of massage is tat?55555.. next time u go to any tour agencies n buy voucher for sakura hotel traditional massage for only 200bht...
Old 24-08-2014, 03:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 508 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 801 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimfairy View Post
For traditional massage u pay 699bht for 2 hrs? Y so ex? Wat type of massage is tat?55555.. next time u go to any tour agencies n buy voucher for sakura hotel traditional massage for only 200bht...
Why so ex? Because....... the price includes
a) tuition fee
b) carrot head juice
c) newbie surcharge

Old 25-08-2014, 01:28 PM
Samster

Ya Don't mind being carrot lah, the most important thing is happy n enjoy the adventurous. Not much different convert to SGD, don't be so calculative ah.
Old 25-08-2014, 01:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
Ya Don't mind being carrot lah, the most important thing is happy n enjoy the adventurous. Not much different convert to SGD, don't be so calculative ah.
Not because of being a carrot head... the standard price of thai massage there is only 200-300 bht for 2 hrs.. if everywhere u go, n compare the price to Singapore.. u will spend alot of unnecessary money. Hatyai is a cheap place to roam around, if u wan throw money, go to hang flower joints ok.. i support u 5555
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1