The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 13-07-2014, 01:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 305 / Power: 15
panado is one of the Best!panado is one of the Best!panado is one of the Best!panado is one of the Best!
Re: Cheonging Experiences of Saunna in SZ, CP & CA

Quote:
Originally Posted by (@^@) View Post
Bro stridersg, are u based in SZ?
Our brudders StriderSg is our pioneer and cheong leader, he is in fact the first samster based in Shenzhen.

If u have WeChat, PM us your ID, we can pull in you in to join our WeChat cheong group where StriderSg is our da Kor
28 Oct - 1 Nov

Bangkok FR

Baccara #176 Soi Cowboy - 11 Nov

#6 MOOK (Poseidon)
#63 Aee (Nataree)

#20 NOON (CCK massage)
Old 28-07-2014, 10:32 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1451 / Power: 0
(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of

Just wanna update those who maybe looking for full service sauna in SZ that the last one I visited a few weeks back in Ba Ding street seems to have closed.

Called them the whole week also cannot get through. Got to start searching for another one liao. Sian...

Any 'dai gor' who has any lobang, will be grateful for sharing some info as i will be going over very soon...
Old 29-07-2014, 09:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5517 / Power: 17
jayboy has a reputation beyond reputejayboy has a reputation beyond reputejayboy has a reputation beyond reputejayboy has a reputation beyond reputejayboy has a reputation beyond reputejayboy has a reputation beyond reputejayboy has a reputation beyond reputejayboy has a reputation beyond reputejayboy has a reputation beyond reputejayboy has a reputation beyond reputejayboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by panado View Post
Our brudders StriderSg is our pioneer and cheong leader, he is in fact the first samster based in Shenzhen.

If u have WeChat, PM us your ID, we can pull in you in to join our WeChat cheong group where StriderSg is our da Kor
Ya so you guy must support him also. When i was at SZ, no chance to meet drink also. And recent nvr see he post also.
Quote:
Just wanna update those who maybe looking for full service sauna in SZ that the last one I visited a few weeks back in Ba Ding street seems to have closed.

Called them the whole week also cannot get through. Got to start searching for another one liao. Sian...

Any 'dai gor' who has any lobang, will be grateful for sharing some info as i will be going over very soon...
So you waiting for him to reply you ba.
Old 29-07-2014, 01:55 PM
Samster (B)

(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of

Yup. I also din hv the chance to meet him yet. Maybe this time can see his real face and 'worship'. Haha
Old 29-07-2014, 05:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5517 / Power: 17
jayboy has a reputation beyond reputejayboy has a reputation beyond reputejayboy has a reputation beyond reputejayboy has a reputation beyond reputejayboy has a reputation beyond reputejayboy has a reputation beyond reputejayboy has a reputation beyond reputejayboy has a reputation beyond reputejayboy has a reputation beyond reputejayboy has a reputation beyond reputejayboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yup. I also din hv the chance to meet him yet. Maybe this time can see his real face and 'worship'. Haha
When i was at SZ and CP,he also at SZ & CP also , but i no chance to see him too. Cos i alway like to go party clubbing. He dont really like it also.
Old 29-07-2014, 06:29 PM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayboy View Post
When i was at SZ and CP,he also at SZ & CP also , but i no chance to see him too. Cos i alway like to go party clubbing. He dont really like it also.

Guess I am more like him becoz i 'cheong' solo most of the time... So seldom go party clubbing unless got friends also coming. Tat's y must 'worship' him...
Old 12-08-2014, 03:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
Bluey6116 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Im in Shenzhen today and tomorrow. Would appreciate any recommendations on any saunas or ladies to call to my hotel.

Thank you.
Old 21-08-2014, 07:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
wilburwilbur deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone got massage out call ctcs? Can't access Google here leh
Old 24-08-2015, 03:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 19
meleagent deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I'll be going Chang An in Sep-Oct for business trip.

Any brudders going there during this period, can chiong together.

one person chiong alone very lonely.

PM me if interested.

Thanks.
Old 24-08-2015, 03:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by meleagent View Post
I'll be going Chang An in Sep-Oct for business trip.

Any brudders going there during this period, can chiong together.

one person chiong alone very lonely.

PM me if interested.

Thanks.
You may want to post here...

https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=467581

or check which thread active here

https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=506129

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1