The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 06-03-2013, 09:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 881 / Power: 12
stridersg is a splendid one to beholdstridersg is a splendid one to beholdstridersg is a splendid one to beholdstridersg is a splendid one to beholdstridersg is a splendid one to beholdstridersg is a splendid one to beholdstridersg is a splendid one to behold
Thumbs up FRs of Saunna in SZ, CP & CA (With Pixs and Updates)

Been in Guangdong for awhile and since some years back due to some restrictions in China, most of the webbie like SBF could not logged on in China thus losing my old nick. I have been to serveral SN, KTV in SZ, CP, CA so i thought i could provide FRs on my visits while sharing these info help bros to understand the places, gers so you can save time and money.

I shall begin with with my latest visit in CP last nite.

Venue: JTG 金涛宫 SN (Nearby Fu Hao)
Ger No.: 1088
Damage: $1K
Duration: 120mins but no rush i came out after 140mins. LOL
Tried: 3Qs. 1Q on BBBJ, 2Qs on bed. I am a into BJ guy and seriously have tried quite a variety of gers not very few provide long, steamy BJs and can make me cum. This is one of the few that gave a long and good BJ with loads of CIM. LOL.
RTF: Maybe, saw few other targets which i Wechat another bro who is in SZ. Might arrange other trip down and try others but who knows if i want a good serious BJ, i might go back to this ger. only thing is abit ex. The 2 other ger i saw is priced at 600.

Brief FR:

Enviroment Feedback:
Took sometime to get to this place as first time going thus not sure where it is. Yesterday was my second time there. First time with a bro a couple of weeks back. The SN is located at the back of the Hotel. You have to drive in or walk in via a road. The hotel back consist of Normal Massage, BBQ resturant, resturants and others. The back area somehow is decorated to be a back garden. Quite nice.

The SN got various floor and from my visit yesterday, there is about 40 odd gers working now. Went there early as can get more choice to choose. After my war, the place was slowly packed with hungry clients waiting for their choice of gers.

The buffet area just has normal food like fried noodles, rice, soups etc.. after a good hard war, you can have some refreshments and drinks there.

Ger feedback:

Looks: Rating 8 out of 10 (SYT)
Figure: Long legs (Quite Tall, Slim) pity A cup.. if not perfect.
Assets: Hole quite tight, bonking awhile, flowing with juice. I usually bring my own CD, Okatomo 002. Real slim, almost like not wearing, can really feel the juice flowing.. and later pia pia sound of sweet SYT juice. LOL
Service: BBBJ, Assrim, CIM, China massage (Waterbed), Dancing and Stripping. Normal SOP but this ger BJ is quite good. No complains, just want her to BJ me and she BJ me for almost 15mins. LOL.

Enviroment:

Buffet area

Bedroom:

Ger Photo:

Her in SN

Her in daily life

Okay tatz it for this FR. I will continue to post my past an present experiences of SN in SZ, CP, CA to share with all the bros in SBF.

Cheers

Last edited by stridersg; 07-03-2013 at 01:39 PM. Reason: change title
Old 06-03-2013, 12:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 13
ben25 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Cheonging Experiences of Saunna in SZ, CP & CA

Hi bro any other sn can recommend? ? Will b gg to cp on 10/3 thks
Old 06-03-2013, 01:58 PM
Samster

stridersg is a splendid one to beholdstridersg is a splendid one to beholdstridersg is a splendid one to beholdstridersg is a splendid one to beholdstridersg is a splendid one to beholdstridersg is a splendid one to beholdstridersg is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ben25 View Post
Hi bro any other sn can recommend? ? Will b gg to cp on 10/3 thks
give me some time... slowly slowly write FR on SN on my visit to SN in SZ, CP, CA okay? Any the SN mentioed above, will go back try this 2 gers later this week or next week. any bros interested can meet up and go together.

Ger I wish to try next: (This ger try cannot go with one bro coz he also like... LOL)

After tat the this:

Any bro in SZ or CP interested we can meet up go makan then SN. If not SN bonk liao then see the buffet area got wat to eat. TCSS there.

Last edited by stridersg; 06-03-2013 at 02:08 PM. Reason: insert photo
Old 06-03-2013, 03:18 PM
Samster

Thumbs up Re: Cheonging Experiences of Saunna in SZ, CP & CA

Next FR is also on a CP SN which me and som bros have visited and find the goods to be good. During the Lunar New Year season, CP SN are really lacking in gers but in spite of that, this SN still have some good quality gers. This visit is before the Lunar New Year and during the Lunar New Year. I will first share the FR on my visit just before the holiday.

Venue: WJ 旺角SN (Besides Swan Lake Hotel)
Ger No.: 802
Damage: $750
Duration: 120mins but counter called in before time is up and i still took my time and came out. Screwed the manager there and the counter was fined.
Tried: 2Qs. 2Qs on bed with tities F, BBBJ and various position. Really good, real & firm breast. With my small bro being stuffed in between the 2 giant mountains, at some point of time really feel like cumming. Shiok!
RTF: Not really as there are still other choices there.
Brief FR:

Enviroment Feedback:
Same as the first FR, this place is located behind Swan Lake Hotel. Intially when i went there, could not find the place. You have to walk thru the carpark and then take a life up to the 4th floor. 4th floor usually are used for clients to be sitted i rooms for them to choose gers. There is also a small area for shows and i have to say the shows comes in varieties. Transparent clothings, white clothing and using water to wet themselves, underwear etc.. One thing bad is that there are no buffet supplied here and they charge for O/N rooms.

Ger feedback:

Looks: Rating 7 out of 10 (Big Boobies)
Figure: Tall, No fatty meat, the figure is almost just rite.
Assets: Big Boobs. At least D cup. So imagine why my small bro was so Shiok when having tities F. Hole reasonable, not loose but this ger quite popular figure have to use KY on the second Q and as usual with my Okatomo 002 during the second time can really feel dry
Service: BBBJ, Assrim, CIM, China massage (Waterbed), Smacking her ass while bonking.

Enviroment:

Front Counter Area. Turn left will be the catshow area. LOL

Ger Photo in her uniform:

Ger Covering her big boobs, LOL

For all bros, Cheers:

So far so good and tasty for all bros? I will carry on to post my FR and experience. Pls up my pts if you dun mind.

Cheers

Last edited by stridersg; 07-03-2013 at 01:40 PM. Reason: amend photos
Old 06-03-2013, 03:32 PM
Samster

Venue: WJ 旺角SN (Besides Swan Lake Hotel)
Ger No.: 669
Damage: $650
Duration: 120mins
Tried: 3Qs. 1Q on BBBJ plus mastubation, 2Qs on bed. Able to get the click or spark with her. During the bonking period, while she is performing the BJ, she placed her pussy on my face... WTF, did not lick as not hygiene. Later she asked me why i did not lick her, she usually does not allow others to.. but who knows rite? Had deep frenching with her though.
RTF: Nope.

Brief FR:

Enviroment Feedback:
As per my above FR!

Ger feedback:

Looks: Rating 7 out of 10 (Playful but not for bros who dislike tatoos)
Figure: Average Height with a B to C cup (Can view picture below)
Assets:
Service: BBBJ, Assrim, CIM,French kisses no time for waterbed , Dancing and Stripping.

Ger in underwear:

For your viewing pleasure:

Next will drop FRs on SZ. If brudders still want CP FRs, then i will carry on if not next stop SZ then back to CP and CA.

Last edited by stridersg; 07-03-2013 at 01:41 PM.
Old 06-03-2013, 05:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2693 / Power: 16
SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by stridersg View Post
Venue: JTG SN (Nearby Fu Hao)
Ger No.: 669
Damage: .............
Next will drop FRs on SZ. If brudders still want CP FRs, then i will carry on if not next stop SZ then back to CP and CA.

THANKS!!!
Great reports!
Fabulous pictures!!

Curious - why you do not write out the full name of the place/can you please do so?

Thanks again
SEAJ
Old 06-03-2013, 05:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
puxihongqiao deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good work bro

Any to recommend in SZ? Stuck here for a day
Old 06-03-2013, 05:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEAJ View Post
THANKS!!!
Great reports!
Fabulous pictures!!

Curious - why you do not write out the full name of the place/can you please do so?

Thanks again
SEAJ
did not write out full name as do not want to be accuse of advertising. If you think it is okay, i can write out full name of the place.

Ethics should reflect commitment, respect and dignity towards each other.

My contribution to bros visiting SZ, CP, CA
(With Updates and Pics) *Updated 13th August 2013 (Thread 474) WJ Summer Swim Suit

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...55#post9504955
Old 06-03-2013, 05:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by puxihongqiao View Post
Good work bro

Any to recommend in SZ? Stuck here for a day
gave you PM.

(With Updates and Pics) *Updated 13th August 2013 (Thread 474) WJ Summer Swim Suit

Old 06-03-2013, 06:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
bossmanfred deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great reports and very nice photos, BRO!

I will be in Shenzhen and then Guangzhou soon, any recommendation for a newbie?? Then I can share my report as well...

If you either in Shenzhen or Guangzhou when I come, maybe we can go for drinks....

btw, the prices you posted is that Sin $??
Old 06-03-2013, 06:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
puxihongqiao deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by stridersg View Post
gave you PM.
PM back

Staying at Luohu, if free should meet up.

Super helpful bro
Old 07-03-2013, 12:04 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by puxihongqiao View Post
PM back

Staying at Luohu, if free should meet up.

Super helpful bro
OT,juz came back. PM you liao

Old 07-03-2013, 12:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21094 / Power: 22
owl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond repute

How u manage to take pic of the gal? U pay extra $$$
Old 07-03-2013, 08:49 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by owl888 View Post
How u manage to take pic of the gal? U pay extra $$$
sometimes take time to talk talk to the ger. dun also go into room and go straight to the topic. some nice chat will open up the atmosphere. Sometime take secretly. Iphone got some APP where you look like you are reading a E-book but tapping on the screen will take the photos to your phone. LOL. sometimes having good relationship with the manager there will help too.

Old 07-03-2013, 09:30 AM
Samster

Let's share some FR on SZ today. Let me begin with one cutie ger that i quite like.

Venue: Le Du 乐都
Ger No.: 60
Damage: $468 ~498 (Cannit really remember as everytime go just pop 500 and forget change.)
Duration: 90mins.
RTF: Yup. Quite fun when you get to know her.

Brief FR:

Enviroment Feedback:
Although in China they only say hotel but some smaller ones i woul rather still call them motel. This is a motel standard and some rooms are quite shabby. The SN is located at the back of the hotel which either you take a lift or walk u the stairs. Level 2 is a Tea House an level 3 will be he SN.

This place although quite old but usually packed with good quality gers. This is also one place where they only entertain foreigners which most of the time Hongkies. If you are the first time, either regulars have to bring you there if not you have to call and show your passport there.

* Reason why some places only entertain foreigners as the locals usually give too much problems and if not happy they will call the authorities and the place will be in trouble.

Ger feedback:

Looks: Rating 8 out of 10 (C Cup approximate, very cute and fun girl)
Figure: C cup that good for tit F, about 1.56 to 1.58 in height.
Assets: If you know her, quite talkative but very fun to have around. As quite pettie have whop around for alot of postions but after my first time with her, i would spend more time kissing, hugging her. Got that GF feeling.
Service: BBBJ, French Kissing, Hugging, SOP standards (SZ Style)

Ger Photo:

Ger in Underwear

* She has currently gone back home as she was around working till after the Lunar New Year. You can SMS for the SN contacts or when she is back i can inform you.

Cheers

Last edited by stridersg; 07-03-2013 at 01:42 PM. Reason: Amend Photos
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1