The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 23-08-2014, 03:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 21
c00ls0ul deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: phuket

Exciting and fruitful week.

Besides the usual Giks, pickup-ed and dapat-ed a Jap partying in Timberhut. Woot.

Leaving Phuket tomorrow, back in a month's during Vegetarian festival week

Updates:
Chic and Ratri closed until coming high season. Kor Tor Mor and Timberhut still happening over the weekends. Fairly easy to pickup white MILFs too if you're into it.
Old 24-08-2014, 02:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2693 / Power: 16
SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by propertymike View Post
so easy to get ONS in phuket hor?...must switch from pattaya to phuket leow!....
IMHO - not all that hard in Phuket; and I'd think a lot easier than in Pattaya where less Female tourists go to because of its well known reputation as a sleazy sex destination Vs. Phuket which is better known as an all-round touristy place with most of the bells and jingles desired for such a destination.

You should mostly forget about trying to pick up locals - those who'd be amenable are more likely to be working gals whilst those who are NOT P4P would not give you the time of day.

Instead, zero in on the Japanese and Ang Moh's who are quite easy to spot. If in the Patong area, go to the Jungceylon shopping mall and its myriad of coffee shops, restaurants where these tourists sit around at and if in the Bang Tao area, go to/around the Laguna resorts with its multiple hotels - and especially hang around the restaurants/bars on the road going into the estate from Cherntalay.

If you're in the central part of the island, lots of tourists go to the large shopping malls there - Central Festival is nice and quite hi-class whilst the nearby Premium Outlet mall is also very good hunting grounds as lots of tourists go to these factory outlets there to scour for bargains.

It may be a bit more challenging if you're in Phuket town itself as most places are just patronized by the real locals - but most of the PRC tourist stay in this area - so you may also just get lucky.

I've had a bit of luck with some locals but thinking back - totally not worth it for the time/money/effort involved plus of course the "Sticky factor" which can be quite disconcerting, and so, I'd suggest to just instead try to pick tourists up - especially for those of you who are gonna be in Phuket for a few days only.

Just MHO
SEAJ
Old 26-08-2014, 09:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 190 / Power: 16
tagduty is a Helpful and Caring Samstertagduty is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Any bros in phuket,patong now?
Can updateon situation? Is it really flooded in Patong?
Solo traveller here flying in on 31st Aug and staying in Soi Sansabai.
Looking to enjoy the sights and sounds of Bangla Street but would like to remain feet dry as well.
Old 26-08-2014, 10:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 125 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 573 / Power: 19
rapier1978 is a name known to allrapier1978 is a name known to allrapier1978 is a name known to allrapier1978 is a name known to allrapier1978 is a name known to allrapier1978 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by c00ls0ul View Post
Exciting and fruitful week.

Besides the usual Giks, pickup-ed and dapat-ed a Jap partying in Timberhut. Woot.

Leaving Phuket tomorrow, back in a month's during Vegetarian festival week

Updates:
Chic and Ratri closed until coming high season. Kor Tor Mor and Timberhut still happening over the weekends. Fairly easy to pickup white MILFs too if you're into it.
Bro would you know if the bar will be closed during vegertarian festival?
Old 26-08-2014, 10:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 475 / Power: 21
natto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
welcome back...how was your trip...
Hi bro. Was in patong for a couple of days then in town. Seem to think that the gays ares more fun than bangla nowadays . Can see blow job on stage and the girls sizing them up. Other wise nothing nothing new for me!
Old 27-08-2014, 06:06 PM
Samster

SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tagduty View Post
Any bros in phuket,patong now?
Can updateon situation? Is it really flooded in Patong?
Solo traveller here flying in on 31st Aug and staying in Soi Sansabai.
Looking to enjoy the sights and sounds of Bangla Street but would like to remain feet dry as well.
Lol!
My yahoo Weather forecast for Phuket shows the rains will stop Saturday and turn bright sunshine for your arrival 31 August!

SEAJ
Old 27-08-2014, 09:25 PM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1594 / Power: 20
perish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEAJ View Post
Lol!
My yahoo Weather forecast for Phuket shows the rains will stop Saturday and turn bright sunshine for your arrival 31 August!

SEAJ
i am in phuket during end sep ..
Old 27-08-2014, 09:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by perish__ View Post
i am in phuket during end sep ..
There 14-21 September
SEAJ
Old 29-08-2014, 02:01 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rapier1978 View Post
Bro would you know if the bar will be closed during vegertarian festival?
It will stay open. Lesser people will go and more for punters
Old 29-08-2014, 02:03 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEAJ View Post
There 14-21 September
SEAJ
Push it back by a week and we can meet for a drink
Old 29-08-2014, 02:04 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by propertymike View Post
do not bother lah....this guy is another dua kang kia...
Just a little curious, you talking about me kid?
Old 29-08-2014, 11:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 19
ahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Big purge going on in Patong now. Kingpin mafia's house and office kena raided. Very happy to hear this. I abandoned Phuket many years ago due to the increasing prices and general (bad) feeling of the place.

Its like seeing an ex-gf go bad! You still feel bad for sentimental reasons!

First visit was 1990! (followed by at least 3 or 4 visits a year for 5/6 years!) and loved the place but its become such a shithole since then. Back then there was not even a MacDonalds!

Maybe its time to revisit in a few months time!

http://www.bangkokpost.com/news/loca...phuket-kingpin

Joint force seeks Phuket kingpin
Former mayor accused of running mafia ring
Old 29-08-2014, 03:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahtecklim View Post
Big purge going on in Patong now. Kingpin mafia's house and office kena raided. Very happy to hear this. I abandoned Phuket many years ago due to the increasing prices and general (bad) feeling of the place.

Its like seeing an ex-gf go bad! You still feel bad for sentimental reasons!

First visit was 1990! (followed by at least 3 or 4 visits a year for 5/6 years!) and loved the place but its become such a shithole since then. Back then there was not even a MacDonalds!

Maybe its time to revisit in a few months time!

http://www.bangkokpost.com/news/loca...phuket-kingpin

Joint force seeks Phuket kingpin
Former mayor accused of running mafia ring
Agreed.

For many Phuket lovers, expats that live and work here, seeing its 20 years transformation and blatant corruption on a day-to-day basis is heart breaking.

With the junta in charge there is an optimistic air of hope now in Phuket, and it is evident both in the local and expat communities.

Patong with no beach chairs? Who would have thought it possible before this. But it is happening now.

Work permits, visas and Thai-proxy companies crackdown will follow this coming season. Strict and tight is good, and root out the bad apples.
Old 29-08-2014, 03:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by c00ls0ul View Post
Strict and tight is good, and root out the bad apples.
This is temp only....
Old 29-08-2014, 03:19 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 440 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28718 / Power: 28
ah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
This is temp only....
Any papayas to see at the beach

Click here for my latest post to return Up.Thanks!

F **king Retarded/Scumbag Guy In My Ignore List
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1