The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 28-08-2014, 02:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 16
Calaglin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Hanoi

This is a warning to fellow samsters... Just kena scammed in Hanoi...

Was chilling out in 17 saloon but feels like nothings gonna happen as too many AMDK around... hence left early and wanted to go back hotel. The taxi driver suddenly recommend me a place to get massage + FJ @ 500k which I think is a good deal. Small head take over big head, decide to go with him.

Once at the place, I even confirm 500k is all-in and the guy in charge confirm this. End up no FJ, only HJ and they count in all the massage oil, soap, sua da, napkin costs and each item cost 500k. So total cost for massage + HJ is actually 2.5m and tips to girl. Not wanting to make a scene as they have 5 guys in the shop and I am only 1, I gave them all the money in my wallet which is about 2m, and left me with 100k to take taxi back.

The place is at a road name "nguyen nhu do" near moevenpick hotel. and lesson learned...never to trust the taxi drivers when they say they have good lobangs... its nv good since they get commission from the joint...

think its better to go back to my usual hangout in BKK is better and much cheaper hihihi
Old 28-08-2014, 04:07 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1053 / Power: 0
mutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calaglin View Post

Was chilling out in 17 saloon but feels like nothings gonna happen as too many AMDK around... hence left early and wanted to go back hotel. The taxi driver suddenly recommend me a place to get massage + FJ @ 500k which I think is a good deal. Small head take over big head, decide to go with him.

Once at the place, I even confirm 500k is all-in and the guy in charge confirm this. End up no FJ, only HJ and they count in all the massage oil, soap, sua da, napkin costs and each item cost 500k. So total cost for massage + HJ is actually 2.5m and tips to girl. Not wanting to make a scene as they have 5 guys in the shop and I am only 1, I gave them all the money in my wallet which is about 2m, and left me with 100k to take taxi back.

The place is at a road name "nguyen nhu do" near moevenpick hotel. and lesson learned...never to trust the taxi drivers when they say they have good lobangs... its nv good since they get commission from the joint...

think its better to go back to my usual hangout in BKK is better and much cheaper hihihi
if you read the threads you would have been WARNED of the many black shops...dont read dont take note warnings...well you own warning will not be taken note of by the next guy as well most likely
but thanks for teh warning
Old 28-08-2014, 11:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

What did u expect from 17?

It is the same in this world including BKK. Just be smarter.
Old 28-08-2014, 05:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3191 / Power: 14
Happyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Thanks for the warning Think go anywhere also must be careful and best dun follow taxi driver recommendation.....trust our sbf forum better

Up u for the info
Old 28-08-2014, 11:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
singlad is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happyman007 View Post
Thanks for the warning Think go anywhere also must be careful and best dun follow taxi driver recommendation.....trust our sbf forum better

Up u for the info
Do most Hanoi taxi drivers always out to cheat tourists in cohort with gangsters ? What about if we ask only those reliable taxi drivers from companies such as Hanoi taxi rather than from outstation taxi ?. In most capital, the most reliable guide for newbies are likely to be either the bellboy or the taxi driver or the becak driver. they will take their 10% or so commission from the house and also perhaps a tip from the satisfied client. they seldom take you to be rip off and blackmail by gangsters. Most senior here seldom disclose the safe places for fear of lost of cover. if we paid our tour guide a night fee say US$50 to show us around such places, do any senior here think is a safer alternative. ? Or it is all a scam in Vietnam ?
Old 29-08-2014, 01:05 AM
Samster (B)

mutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by singlad View Post
Do most Hanoi taxi drivers always out to cheat tourists in cohort with gangsters ? What about if we ask only those reliable taxi drivers from companies such as Hanoi taxi rather than from outstation taxi ?. In most capital, the most reliable guide for newbies are likely to be either the bellboy or the taxi driver or the becak driver. they will take their 10% or so commission from the house and also perhaps a tip from the satisfied client. they seldom take you to be rip off and blackmail by gangsters. Most senior here seldom disclose the safe places for fear of lost of cover. if we paid our tour guide a night fee say US$50 to show us around such places, do any senior here think is a safer alternative. ? Or it is all a scam in Vietnam ?
JUST THINK OF IT LOGICALLY...how can u say MOST taxi drivers firstly...secondly getting 50% of a scam ie 1mill is better than taking 10% commission right..so is it enticing to scam SURE IS...now if you take a driver from a reputable company, the company is reputable because it makes sure drivers dont overchatge because if they do you will make a complaint reporting the driver..now if the driver take u to a black shop and u get ripped off will u make a complaint.."excuse me but you driver took me to a illegal activity and i let my small head take over big head"
Now to the final option, the guide who doenst need your 50usd is the most reputable as no need to scam u...(work for a nite earn 50usd or send you to black shop and earn 50% commission also abt 50usd but take 5 mins) but who works a normal job and only makes 50usd a nite...so i think best bet is to offer something more generous or DIY..explore and risk it yourself then u can swap info with people who also have reliable sources
Old 29-08-2014, 02:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 658 / Power: 20
deptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to behold

All taxi drivers are conman! Especially those taxi that is stop by roaside waiting for u and u thot u were so lucky!

Quote:
Do most Hanoi taxi drivers always out to cheat tourists in cohort with gangsters ?

English --> Viet
So far so good --> Cang xa cang tot

Viet --> English
Khong sao dau --> No star where
Old 29-08-2014, 07:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
singlad is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by deptrai4u View Post
All taxi drivers are conman! Especially those taxi that is stop by roaside waiting for u and u thot u were so lucky!
holy cow.Then, I guess I will just have to walk around the city rather than take taxi or the motorbike. Any problems with just walking around the streets of Old quarter and surroundings in Hanoi before 10pm. Thanks for the warning, bro.
Old 29-08-2014, 10:35 PM
Samster

deptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
holy cow.Then, I guess I will just have to walk around the city rather than take taxi or the motorbike. Any problems with just walking around the streets of Old quarter and surroundings in Hanoi before 10pm. Thanks for the warning, bro.
If u walk, then u will have 2 problems

#1 Where to go
How far can you get on foot?

#2 You will get con anyway
By con artist on foot or targetting you.

So if u are afraid to be conned, then better stay in Sillypore where it is generally safer.

English --> Viet

Viet --> English
Old 29-08-2014, 10:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1176 / Power: 15
jimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud of

Quote:

#1 Where to go

So if u are afraid to be conned, then better stay in Sillypore where it is generally safer.
Can u hold my hand if we go hanoi? Hihi.. so i will not get lost la... haha
Old 29-08-2014, 11:45 PM
Samster (B)

Quote:

#1 Where to go

or he can hire bike, i hire bike 100k per day, or ride bicycle >..
Old 29-08-2014, 11:47 PM
Samster (B)

Quote:
sure u can walk..but dont expect to find any FUN, unless fun for u is being con and cheated by the girls who prey on horny men around teh tourist areas...hire a bike ride around like i did, found places bbbj 140-150k or fj 300-400k...these places u CANT walk to from old quarter
Old 30-08-2014, 08:17 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimfairy View Post
Can u hold my hand if we go hanoi? Hihi.. so i will not get lost la... haha
ok, i hold your hand and walk with you... but where u want to go?

English --> Viet

Viet --> English
Old 30-08-2014, 03:24 PM
Samster (B)

Quote:
ok, i hold your hand and walk with you... but where u want to go?
Liar I go to hanoi u didn't hold my hand or walk with me I say meet at cafe with off duty KTV girls and u still too lazy to go ..not until I say nothing near old quarter did u agree huhu
Old 30-08-2014, 03:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mutantchicken View Post
Liar I go to hanoi u didn't hold my hand or walk with me I say meet at cafe with off duty KTV girls and u still too lazy to go ..not until I say nothing near old quarter did u agree huhu
You don't need me to hold ur hands ma, u go everywhere on your horsey...

English --> Viet

Viet --> English
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1