The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 19-08-2014, 08:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 399 / Power: 19
blurdood is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblurdood is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblurdood is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblurdood is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Massage parlours in Bkk

Went to addicts on sunday evening. It was very busy, all shower rooms were taken and bo bian ordered a bathtub room. Apparently they have a huge jap and korean patronage. Service was very good, in love with their air stewardess uniform.
Old 19-08-2014, 03:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
jojo1224 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bros

Has anyone been to thong lor MP on Soi 24? I am in bkk now any bros in town and willing to catch up let me know.
Old 19-08-2014, 05:37 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
bentley07 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Arrived in BKK yesterday and tried Caesars. damage 3200thb, girl was ok, quite GFE and relaxed.. massage before shower and after finished maincourse.

went to Omotenashi Club Mitu.. tried Shizuka, actual is darker than website photo. service was SOP with a bit of AR.
Old 19-08-2014, 07:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 12
hockkee is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhockkee is a Helpful and Caring Samster

went to VIP massage just at the exit of Huay Khwang MRT station along Rachada and below are the FRs;

name - YOK
age - 19
fair like chinese and speaks mandarin. super cute and great skin.
A cup boobs
Mummy advise me not to take her but I cannot resist her cute looks.
Cannot massage for nuts, if you're looking for good service please skip. She is nice, but just lazy i guess. If you're looking for a great looking girl to spend time with, this is it.

name - NING
age - 20
fair like chinese and speaks mandarin. cute and great skin.
C+ cup boobs
good service, great gfe, but she's quite short at 1.45m? cute looks. responsive fj.

name - no.45 (i didn't get to try this one)
age - around 25?
saw her in the fish bowl on the way out and ask mummy about her. apparently she is angpai there. tried to make an appointment some days later but she is booked!!
she looks like a thai fashion model.

hope the above info is helpful to bros.
Old 19-08-2014, 10:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 14
HitnRun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just back from Nataree, did not look at other joints as i was very tired from lack of sleep.

FR

No. 2x ( cant really remember)
Name: Fat ?
Boob: C (enhanced but nicely done with pink eraser nipples)
Dmg: 2600

Initially went to the fishbowl side and was very tempted to take another no.20 for 2000 cos she was smiling at me and was also fair and cute but decided to walk into the SYT portion. Two sides same building but totally different feeling, SYT side packed with easily 40 girls. PPS can speak chinese and i asked him for a chinese/english speaking girl as well thats the deciding factor as i pood thai mai dai

Cut the story short
She was slim and sharp features but not ladyboy type, zero massage for me but GFE quite good.. initally after blowing me she capped me and was gonna apply ky and ride me, i stopped her and started the foreplay. Foreplay untill she guide my finger to dig her, i did not manage to last long and shot in awhile but she wanted 2nd round

Keep saying no condom already but still wants it but i rejected her and strangely another new condom appear then we went for 2nd round, we did not talk about the price of the 2nd round as she immediately wiped me clean the capped and went again.

While her riding me, she guided my finger to go dig her arsehole, she claimed she came after riding and me digging then she say times up soon maybe cos foreplay too long.

Got her number as she say she wants to accompany me for supper after her work but i doubt im gonna let her come and meet me.

Spoilt market a little bit cos i tipped her 500, initailly wanted to tip 300 but quite satisfying 1st time trip to soapy and she french all the way.

Side note
Was at the counter paying and saw some sg bros and their chicks... some 8/10 and some 9/10. Got 1 in red dress super cute and nice figure.

Thanks for reading my boring FR

(Meeting a bro from here tomorrow at soi cowboy, anybody else wanna join us?)
Old 20-08-2014, 02:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
sirichai1980 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Most of the Mandarin speaking are from China's Yunnan province.

Just FYI.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hockkee View Post
went to VIP massage just at the exit of Huay Khwang MRT station along Rachada and below are the FRs;

name - YOK
age - 19
fair like chinese and speaks mandarin. super cute and great skin.
A cup boobs
Mummy advise me not to take her but I cannot resist her cute looks.
Cannot massage for nuts, if you're looking for good service please skip. She is nice, but just lazy i guess. If you're looking for a great looking girl to spend time with, this is it.

name - NING
age - 20
fair like chinese and speaks mandarin. cute and great skin.
C+ cup boobs
good service, great gfe, but she's quite short at 1.45m? cute looks. responsive fj.
Old 22-08-2014, 01:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
chickenricenom deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I'm always asking so here's my first contribution.

Walked pass a parlour in Sukhumvit 7/1 and was approached. Wasn't too fussy as long as looks were okay.

The place is Tarnthip or Tarntip and it's near Dr. BJ Salon. Girl told me her name was Natee.

Damage: 2000 THB
Looks: 7.5/10
Massage: 3/10
BJ: 9/10
FJ: 8/10
GFE: 8/10

rtf: yes definitely but I'd want to explore more places.

Massage was basically just wiping oil on body.

BJ was superb. She explored places and techniques. Left me panting when I was done.

Moved on to FJ(yes, she asked if i wanted 1 or 2 shots, and for the same price. not sure if normal, slow traffic day, or chemistry). followed lead but didn't mind doing work. started off quite the usual but ended up moaning/screaming quite a fair bit, for those turned on by noise/sound.

even added a nice compliment when i was done(small matter but hey what better way to end a good fuck session)
Old 22-08-2014, 09:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
zir0 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by headcheck View Post
Anyone still frequents Akane? I went there a few years ago and met Shizuka. Anyone know if she is still as cute? Better yet, anyone have a picture of her saved from the old Akane website?
Shizuka moved to club mitu at S33 hotel just across the street bro. Hope this helps... Just your luck, had her service last week and saw your post. Haaha. Enjoy
Old 22-08-2014, 05:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
phuntru is Cool - loads of Potential
spa sexcapade

hi all,
went into this upscale spa on sathorn rd.(dont know if i shld name the spa or the girl here).
was just looking for a nice aromatherapy session.
was offered a cool drink and wet towels as i sat waiting for the therapist to make the room.
once in the room, i took a shower and then wrapped my self in a towel. i was also asked to wear these black color undies, the ones which are worn in a normal spa session. then i was given a foot rub, and then off to the massage table.lying face down. but the undies were really irritating me n i kept tugging at them.
the massge was awesome, really proffesional, but everytime when she was massging my thighs she kept brushing against my balls...it was an awesome feeling, i was begining to get hard.
then, looking at my discomfort from the undies, she asked me if everything was ok, n i said tht the undies were really uncomfortable for me, so she said tht i culd take them off, i said ok, n off they went.
now i wasnt expecting ne hanky panky here. but with the undies off my LB was fully exposed to her. she was ne ways concentrating more on my thighs n the back side of hands was brushing against my balls, slowly with evry stroke she was also now touching my LB. i was getting even more eroticised. then the other leg n the same brushing n touching. i was thinking to myself if this really was happening. then she went onto to my back, bared my butt totally off the towel, n began massaging my back, but everytime she came to my butt, i felt as if she wld caress a little.
now this girl was in her late 20s, reasonably good looking, with a c+ rack, how i wanted to her to give me a feel of those c+ss.
now she was sitting on my thighs, n every time she went upto my shoulders with long slow strokes, mind u her hands were not the softest, her boobs wld brush against my butt n go further along my back. then she got up and stood near my head. and again the same thing, long slow strokes with caress of my butt, n she wld stay a bit longer at my butt with her boobs pressed against my head. now think almost 45 mins were finished, n she asked my to turn over.
generally at all spas the therapists hide behind the towel when ur turning over right.. but she hide at first n then when i was finished turning i found her gazing at LB. then as she covered me up she leant so much tht her boobs were on my fully erect n throbing LB, n she stayed there for bit while adjusting the towel over me.
then she began massging my legs the same way, but now the brushing n touching was a little longer.
1 hr was up i had another 30 mins left i think. she now opened her hair. she started on my chest n stomach. standing close to my thighs everytime she reached my chest her boobs were on my member, n she wld stay there a bit. with her hair tickling me all through.
TO BE CONTINUED...
Old 22-08-2014, 05:05 PM
Samster

sorry i wasnt able to post more than 3000 characters so heres the rest of the story...
then went to masaage my hands, straight away she rested my hand on her chest and began to massage. woh the feel of soft boobs is unbeatable. i still wassnt very sure of wat to do, so i just played along. btw my eyes were covered i cld just see a little bit from the corner of my eye. i kept pressing ever so softly so tht it wasnt very obvious. by now she had also started to moan a bit. after a min or so she held my palm while she massaged. slowly but surely her hand started getting close to my body until finally the back of her hand was on my waist. now i wasnt sure if this was done entirely by her or me, i was thinking, just a couple of more inches....n she wld be exactly here i want her to be. n then very discreetly our hands went under the towel n her forearms were continuosly brushing against my little brother. she wispered " u want massage here" i said ofcourse yes. bear in mind there was no talk of money yet.she gave me a very nice hj, all the while i was playing with boobs, the top was not off. i didnt even try to put my hand under her top. then finished off pretty quickly, she gave me a peck on my lips, mot wela, n she went off. i showered, went out n paid my dues to receptionist, tipped 500 baht to the therapist. left very satisfied.
this was a week back. i m looking to go again today, dnt know the name of the girl, so i m not sure how to ask for her again, or shld i try someone else there. but this to me was more satisfying then going directly into a MP, where im sure ill get everything i want for a price. just the unsurety makes it even more erotic to me.
will write another report on wat happened today.
Old 25-08-2014, 09:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 18
mvp85 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros... will be staying opp. platinum mall area.. Any massage to intro ??
Old 25-08-2014, 11:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
niama deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bros, am in BKK at the moment. Anybody interested to hang out tomorrow (Tuesday 26/8) night? Thinking of going to hang out at patpong and stuff and see how things go from there!

My local number is 0926326070 and from international is +66926326070.

I'm in my mid 20s.
Old 26-08-2014, 02:07 AM
Samster

hi bros,
a few posts earlier i had described an awesome experience i had at a spa.
now this is my deal. i like to go to legit spas find a hot therapist, n then lure her into giving me extras the thing with legit spas is tht u have to go there a few times, then when u find a girl u like, tip her generously maybe abt 500 baht. then book her every time u go next.
my experience is tht i have got the girl to give extras on an avg after the third meeting. some have succumbed on the first meeting itself but others have taken a few more meetings.
so its already a long process. now to cut this process is a bit short, it wld help if we already know which girl is good looking.. so the initial process of selecting the good looking girl can be saved if we have a few bros ready to help out. another problem i ve faced is tht, it seems these therapists change jobs pretty frequently. i have found absolute gems at places, but then when i get back after sometime like say 2-3mnths gap i ve lost them.
i m ready to share info if other bros r interested in this.but i wld also like if others shared atleast the name of the spa n the girl.
Old 27-08-2014, 11:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 233 / Power: 17
motodiary is a Helpful and Caring Samstermotodiary is a Helpful and Caring Samstermotodiary is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by phuntru View Post
hi bros,
a few posts earlier i had described an awesome experience i had at a spa.
now this is my deal. i like to go to legit spas find a hot therapist, n then lure her into giving me extras the thing with legit spas is tht u have to go there a few times, then when u find a girl u like, tip her generously maybe abt 500 baht. then book her every time u go next.
my experience is tht i have got the girl to give extras on an avg after the third meeting. some have succumbed on the first meeting itself but others have taken a few more meetings.
so its already a long process. now to cut this process is a bit short, it wld help if we already know which girl is good looking.. so the initial process of selecting the good looking girl can be saved if we have a few bros ready to help out. another problem i ve faced is tht, it seems these therapists change jobs pretty frequently. i have found absolute gems at places, but then when i get back after sometime like say 2-3mnths gap i ve lost them.
i m ready to share info if other bros r interested in this.but i wld also like if others shared atleast the name of the spa n the girl.
what kind of spa would fall under your definition of legit spas ? in Bangkok, it may be easier than in Malaysia and Singapore to find a massage outlet that has NOT bad-looking girls (EDITED: was "bad-looking" girls in earlier version, which would be totally meaningless) that also do good massage but they are certainly not the norm and everywhere. they are not bad looking but certainly aren't pretty enough for most people to keep going back to seduce them just for quickie, unless you are going after the girl for long-term relationship. if it is something like HEALTHLAND, the last time I went there, all the masseurs are well-trained professional middle-aged women. or did you manage to find many well-known outlets that employ good masseurs that are attractive enough to entice you go back again and again to seduce them or maybe, look is not a criteria ?

Last edited by motodiary; 27-08-2014 at 06:03 PM.
Old 27-08-2014, 01:48 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
niknik889 is Cool - loads of Potential

You very lucky or your standards are very low....................lol.

I cant seem to find any good looking massagists anywhere except VIP. Good looking girls arent going to make money giving legit massages,

EXample-even after you built rapport with pretty girls you only tip them 500 baht,.

Girls-ugly and pretty- know that to make money you got to BOOM BOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread