The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 16-08-2014, 10:09 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1053 / Power: 0
mutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud of
Re: Hanoi

Quote:
Originally Posted by newkidz View Post
Hi, new here in Hanoi. Read through the whole thread. Initially wanted to try To Ngoc Van but it seems that no action anymore. Looking for brothers that are familiar with the place to guide and go for FJ (500k) together...willing to pay for helpful brother to go bonking together...
If you don't speak Viet or have local guide you then good luck find Fj 5ook
Old 17-08-2014, 01:44 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
newkidz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I don't speak Viet...that's why looking for kind brother here as a guide.
Old 17-08-2014, 10:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 203 / Power: 12
banana81sg is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbanana81sg is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbanana81sg is a Helpful and Caring Samster

i also dont mind pay a fee for guide. never been to hanoi
Old 17-08-2014, 10:31 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
newkidz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great...we have 2 now....hopefully there will be someone here to guide..
Old 17-08-2014, 11:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 15
zion1989 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
trust MC la...sure have...we went to Hue City in apr this yr and full service FJ only 350k...heard the taxi driver pocket 150k per pax...
hehe 2 years back I engage the xe om introduce me go bonk in hue, also similar to that price. But service bery poor la, hehe I think hue girl still the best
Old 17-08-2014, 11:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by zion1989 View Post
hehe 2 years back I engage the xe om introduce me go bonk in hue, also similar to that price. But service bery poor la, hehe I think hue girl still the best
dun know la becos you never go with me...haha...at that time you dun speak Vietnamese yet right...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 17-08-2014, 12:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 15
zion1989 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Now my tv also don speak well, bx never teach properly! haha but I see hue girls all very fair and pretty and was on budget that time so anyhow just whack.

Quote:
dun know la becos you never go with me...haha...at that time you dun speak Vietnamese yet right...
Old 17-08-2014, 12:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by zion1989 View Post
Now my tv also don speak well, bx never teach properly! haha but I see hue girls all very fair and pretty and was on budget that time so anyhow just whack.
wrong la...Hue gals are dark skin brown sugar la becos Hue is hottest city in Vietnam...we just went there in Apr 14...only the northern gals working in Hue City are fair skins...Hue tv accent nobody can understand...kkkk...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 17-08-2014, 03:48 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
reddevilsutd deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

just landed in hanoi and is my 1st time here.

any kind bros able to show me around?

pls pm me or post here if any bros willing to guide me.

thank you.
Old 17-08-2014, 06:56 PM
Samster (B)

mutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by reddevilsutd View Post
just landed in hanoi and is my 1st time here.

any kind bros able to show me around?

pls pm me or post here if any bros willing to guide me.

thank you.
maybe if you want help you should write what you are offering or at least the conditions, you pay them, they pay u, dutch...btw there was a guy offering to pay for the fj and i belive there was no takers on that offer...if u hoping for dutch then i wish u best of luck
Old 17-08-2014, 06:58 PM
Samster (B)

Quote:
wrong la...Hue gals are dark skin brown sugar la becos Hue is hottest city in Vietnam...we just went there in Apr 14...only the northern gals working in Hue City are fair skins...Hue tv accent nobody can understand...kkkk...
i agree abt hue girls...quite unattractive...its a common misconception that u go to a city enagage in its vice/entertainment trade then associate those girls with the girls of that city...eg go to ANY massage in hanoi.and 100% girls are from mien tay
Old 21-08-2014, 08:37 PM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hilarity View Post
Hi, just landed in Hanoi a week or two ago for an extended stay. Do you have the address of these places, I don't feel like paying a million plus for FJ. Thanks.
still awaiting your contribution....
Old 21-08-2014, 10:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 179 / Power: 17
shikinta is a Helpful and Caring Samstershikinta is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Small info to share with hanoi cheongster.
Tiger air have sales SG to hanoi return flight is only $150.00
After tax.

Cheapest I've seen so far. :x
Correct me if anyone have saw a cheaper rate.
Old 25-08-2014, 07:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 16
Calaglin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Am in Hanoi Fortuna Hotel between 24-30 Aug... Any1 else in Hanoi at this timing perhaps we can go together to either Fortuna Boss/Hanoi Hotel Ktv together
Old 25-08-2014, 10:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3782 / Power: 21
seabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond repute

In between cheongs, try the ta pin low, street food with local beer. The northern cuisines are rather different from the south. Also, ethnic minority food is worth a try although Chinese influences can be experienced in Hanoi food scene. Only avoid food handlers with bad hygiene practices. Chao Ban.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1