The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 16-08-2014, 09:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
Sentsggirls2014 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: happy 29th birdday sentsggirls

Quote:
Originally Posted by propertymike View Post
everyone let's wish my dua kang buddy sentsggirls a happy 29th birdday on 16th aug!.. one year older, one year wiser and hope one year less dua kang...just started new job so wish you earn more and maybe in a few years time can buy pinnacle@duxton resale flat from me....

his birthday bash in bangkok on 16th aug!....pm him if you want to join him....

sentsggirls tum dee dai dee and stop being a childish spoilt brat!..
Aww Pii thank you very much for the wish. Even though your wish abit nasty but I still like. That's the way. Miss your foul mouth.

So tonight I'll see you at SK first for a warm up round? After that we proceed to the Pimp. You already made the reservation right. Plus you total should be around 6 of us. I'm at airport laew. Waiting for my tiger to take off.

See you in the evening na.
Old 16-08-2014, 01:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 161 / Power: 15
turtle_no15 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterturtle_no15 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: happy 29th birdday sentsggirls

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sentsggirls2014 View Post
Aww Pii thank you very much for the wish. Even though your wish abit nasty but I still like. That's the way. Miss your foul mouth.

So tonight I'll see you at SK first for a warm up round? After that we proceed to the Pimp. You already made the reservation right. Plus you total should be around 6 of us. I'm at airport laew. Waiting for my tiger to take off.

See you in the evening na.
Happy birthday dude. Wish i could join still in surat thani today. Have fun enjoy yourself
Old 16-08-2014, 02:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 20
DexDJ deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDexDJ deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Bangkok Field Report

guys, not sure if you're aware of this but I'm soooo gonna visit this in Oct!

http://bjbarbangkok.com/
Old 17-08-2014, 01:31 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 0
Grounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by DexDJ View Post

Nothing special..... just a blowjob joint..... quality of the stocks are more suited towards the farangs than asian taste.

Our PT got more standard than the WLs working there.
Old 17-08-2014, 06:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3563 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

OT here but bros can recommend a good hair salon in Bangkok with nice ladies?

Thanks
Old 18-08-2014, 03:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
mrkb deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Wink Re: Bangkok Field Report

Hi Bros,

have a question regarding food, anyone can help to provide good food place and especially for seafood? Thanks in advance
Old 18-08-2014, 06:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 13
ericcartman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

U can try somboom seafood, they have a few branches there, not ex and food ok
Old 18-08-2014, 08:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 399 / Power: 19
blurdood is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblurdood is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblurdood is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblurdood is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:

Just been there this morning. I like this joint. I think their stocks are much better lookers than other joints such as lolitas. The boss is italian, told him its my first time, he told me no worries, take my time to pick.

Although many say go bj joint cant expect lookers but 2ic also can't stand if the girl is too ugly old and fat. Basically, pick the prettiest of the batch but was told there are much better lookers in the late afternoon/evening.

Told the girl I first time, she made sure I relax but start off from some nice ball licking and sucking. Slowly get me hard and then do the real job. At some point, it was too fast and rough, i told her i like it slow, she immediately changed her tempo to suit me.

Overall good service. Actually its in their interest to make u relax so you can cum faster. If they too rough, they might end up having to work longer. I came after about 15 minutes. If you are looking for bbbj till cim, you get what you expect. Nothing more, nothing less. Some people find it too ex, but i personally like it - no time wasted.

After that went to healthland for 2 hr traditional thai massage. Sabai dee~
Old 18-08-2014, 11:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 399 / Power: 19
blurdood is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblurdood is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblurdood is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblurdood is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Knn after writing this short FR, buay tahan, went to Dr BJ again. This time got "R". She seems very gentle and speaks very softly, however, her bbbj is really good. Angmoh AV deepthroat style until her tongue can lick ur balls. After the deed as usual, cleaned me up. I jokingly said she make me tired with all that furious deepthroat. She say that she is the one who work, so she should be the one who is tired. I replied I pay, but I tired. She laughed and smack my butt. Good humour and very friendly. Highly recommended.

I went to the bar downstairs and ordered a tea. She came and sit with me, ask me where I am from. I said SG and she said quite a number of customers from SG. Bros u know who you are

Wah knn, better stop surfing sammyboy in bkk, otherwise sure pok gai
Old 19-08-2014, 06:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 14
HitnRun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any Bros keen so some chill out drinks at nana plaza or soi cowboy tonight or tmr night drop me a pm or sms 0948501301
Old 20-08-2014, 01:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 305 / Power: 15
panado is one of the Best!panado is one of the Best!panado is one of the Best!panado is one of the Best!

Will be in Bangkok with two other Samsters from 28 August to 3 Sept, going to stay near Soi Cowboy and Terminal 21.

any bros interested to join us pls drop me a PM with your wechat id or email address. cheers,
28 Oct - 1 Nov

Bangkok FR

Baccara #176 Soi Cowboy - 11 Nov

#6 MOOK (Poseidon)
#63 Aee (Nataree)

#20 NOON (CCK massage)
Old 20-08-2014, 08:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 16
maipenrai deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymaipenrai deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by panado View Post
Will be in Bangkok with two other Samsters from 28 August to 3 Sept, going to stay near Soi Cowboy and Terminal 21.

any bros interested to join us pls drop me a PM with your wechat id or email address. cheers,
Hi bro..drop u a pm i'll be there on the 25th to 30th...
Last visit to bkk was in 2009...taking a short break there...cya
Old 21-08-2014, 08:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
blackheaven is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:

well in the past, i went out of curiousity. the aunties inside scares the shiet out of of me. lol
Old 22-08-2014, 08:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 200 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23448 / Power: 26
sex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by panado View Post

We are in the same situation! Damned those CCTV and media for destroying our playground. looks like its time to head back bkk. Its been ages since i last cheong BKK!

Inline:

7 pointers and above
Old 22-08-2014, 11:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 16
maipenrai deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymaipenrai deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sex crusader View Post
We are in the same situation! Damned those CCTV and media for destroying our playground. looks like its time to head back bkk. Its been ages since i last cheong BKK!
if u are there during 25-30th....meet up for a drink

Btw,any bro know where to catch the Liverpool Vs Man city match in a pub?
or Liverpool Fan club over there?? TIA

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1