The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 09-08-2014, 01:20 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
niknik889 is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Dedicated to BKK's a-go-go recommendations

rates have to be coming down...................lol. guys just arent barfining! just a lot of lookers.

last night (FRIday) the R4 superstar didnt get a customer the hour i was there.
Old 17-08-2014, 11:30 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Band of Bros View Post
Rainbow was really happening when i was there last year, but i heard the LT snd ST prices have gone through the roof? Can anyone confirm?
NO . In fact Rainb.1 has lowered prices by 500 baht. from 2500 to 2000'
Old 17-08-2014, 11:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 551 / Power: 19
gsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to all

One Bro notify me of a scam in BKK when he was here few days back.
He was in NANA's Playskool Agogo (correct me if name is mis-spelled)
He ordered one drink for manager and she assumed subsequent drinks were on his tab.
To make things worse, she also assumed drinks were ordered for his girl's "sis".
This means for every LD ordered, 2 more additional LDs were thrown in. WTF?
To avoid trouble, this Bro paid the bill and left.
Please be alert when in such places.
Old 19-08-2014, 08:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 399 / Power: 19
blurdood is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblurdood is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblurdood is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblurdood is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Dropped by soi cowboy shortly yesterday, supply greatly exceeds demand. In shark at around 10pm, i estimate for every 1 punter there is 3-4 girls, most young and hot. Many 8s and 9s left dancing hard for attention
Old 19-08-2014, 06:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 14
HitnRun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any Bros keen so some chill out drinks at nana plaza or soi cowboy tonight or tmr night drop me a pm or sms 0948501301
Old 20-08-2014, 10:27 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by blurdood View Post
Dropped by soi cowboy shortly yesterday, supply greatly exceeds demand. In shark at around 10pm, i estimate for every 1 punter there is 3-4 girls, most young and hot. Many 8s and 9s left dancing hard for attention
If there were that much 9 and 10s there would be 10 guys for every girl.

Sharks girls are not that HOTT!!!!!
Old 20-08-2014, 11:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 19
ahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by gsk721g View Post
One Bro notify me of a scam in BKK when he was here few days back.
He was in NANA's Playskool Agogo (correct me if name is mis-spelled)
He ordered one drink for manager and she assumed subsequent drinks were on his tab.
To make things worse, she also assumed drinks were ordered for his girl's "sis".
This means for every LD ordered, 2 more additional LDs were thrown in. WTF?
To avoid trouble, this Bro paid the bill and left.
Please be alert when in such places.
He should make a stand but don't bring it too far in case they close the door and he wakes up in a hospital!

Anyway , its a good practise to check you bin every 1 or 2 drinks are delivered.
Old 21-08-2014, 01:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 399 / Power: 19
blurdood is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblurdood is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblurdood is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblurdood is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by niknik889 View Post
If there were that much 9 and 10s there would be 10 guys for every girl.

Sharks girls are not that HOTT!!!!!
Maybe it was all the chang beer...
but the oversupply was certainly the case
Old 21-08-2014, 06:09 PM
Samster (M)

I just dont how sharks girls make any money. All i see is drink buying. Very few barfining going on.

Mybe they get barfined later in the evening........anyone go after 10pm?
Old 27-08-2014, 01:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 305 / Power: 15
panado is one of the Best!panado is one of the Best!panado is one of the Best!panado is one of the Best!

hi fellow bros,

any brudders interested to go check out the go-go bars at NANA Plaza tonight?

i'm good to go Soi Cowboy as well, but been there last night so interested to try Nana plaza for a change...

The Baccara Bar at Soi Cowboy is newly renovated with a new 3rd floor that has a glass-see-through floor just like the second level.
Guests one level down can look upwards to see upskirts of topless girls, they wear nothing underneath their black miniskirts so can have some cheeky glimpses of their butts and pussies, although practically you can't see much.
i'v been to Baccara more than ten times, it's kinda fun but the drinks are more expensive than other bars (beer at 160THB and lady drinks at 200THB)
Bar fine is 600 or 700 THB (forgot exact). short time is 3000THB, overnight is 5000THB
http://www.baccarabarbangkok.com/

yesterday is somewhat different, i went with Bro Bluesky(@@) and we saw this voluptous dark-skin girl with a big phoenix tattoo on her back, she's a very hot dancer and she keep flashing her pussy at us. she would back face and bend down to show her pussy in full exposure. quite hot turn-on but her face is fairly ugly. i sat her for a short while but decided not to take her out coz cannot tahan her old looking face lol.

any bros interested to meet for drinks tonight (or the next few nights) can contact me at 0984424008 or +66984424008

use 0984424008 if you like to add me via whatsapp or line.

i have another 2-4 bros coming to join me this friday night. if you have wechat, pls PM me your wechat ID, i can add you to existing wechat groups where we talk about girls and sex.

hope to make new SG friends in BKK, cheers!
28 Oct - 1 Nov

Bangkok FR

Baccara #176 Soi Cowboy - 11 Nov

#6 MOOK (Poseidon)
#63 Aee (Nataree)

#20 NOON (CCK massage)
Old 27-08-2014, 01:42 PM
Samster (M)

Rain kept the bargirls away tuesday night. I bet half of bkk bargirls took the night off.
Old 31-08-2014, 07:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 305 / Power: 15
panado is one of the Best!panado is one of the Best!panado is one of the Best!panado is one of the Best!

Hope to check with bros more experienced than me.

Typical bars like Baccara charge 600-800 for bar fine, is it true that Coyote bars like Shahara (just opposite Baccara in Soi Cowboy) charge 4000baht for bar fine?

Just two nights ago (a Friday night) we went to Soi Cowboy, we felt that the best girls are at Baccara club, bar fine 700/800, can't remember exact figure, lady drinks about 200baht each, beer about 180. Short time - 3000, Long time 5000

At first we didn't want to check out Shahara, the coyote bar just across Baccara because the girls don't look as attractive, but my buddy has a regular old flame who is now working there so we went there to wait for her. A very tall dancer (about 1.85metres tall) grabbed me and I kind of liked her because she looks like my ex girlfriend, albeit a much taller version. Most customers are appalled by her tall look but I'm attracted anyway.

So when I asked about bar fine, she told me its 3000baht, I was taken aback cos that was considerably higher than Baccara and most other bars which have better stock of girls. Then her mamasan came by and said bar fine is 4000, I feel like they are trying to bluff me. My buddy's "girlfriend" Fox said she's a coyote dancer so the bar fine fees are higher. Fox's bar fine is only 800 because while she works at the same bar, she's not a dancer.
4000 vs 800 bar fine, I feel stupid if I were to pay 4000, especially at first the tall girl said it was 3000 because the mamasan corrected to say its 4000. So while I'm attracted, I'm sure I can find better looking girls (most probably not as tall) elsewhere.

So my question ~ any brudders tried the so called coyote bars and it is true that bar fines are so high?
28 Oct - 1 Nov

Bangkok FR

Baccara #176 Soi Cowboy - 11 Nov

#6 MOOK (Poseidon)
#63 Aee (Nataree)

#20 NOON (CCK massage)
Old 31-08-2014, 09:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by panado View Post
So my question ~ any brudders tried the so called coyote bars and it is true that bar fines are so high?
These bars the gers job is not to go out with customer but to get the customer to buy as much LD as possible in shortest time. It is more of the carrot bar.
Old 31-08-2014, 10:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 19
ahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by panado View Post

Just two nights ago (a Friday night) we went to Soi Cowboy, we felt that the best girls are at Baccara club, bar fine 700/800, can't remember exact figure, lady drinks about 200baht each, beer about 180. Short time - 3000, Long time 5000

And were you are stupid enuff to pay it? Total is 6000 for LT Baht or more than SGD200.

Coyote dancer same same pussy in different clothing. Good thing you went looking elsewhere
Old 04-09-2014, 10:07 AM
Samster (M)

Coyotes are not anything special. Some are very ugly. I guess they just dont want to have sex with strange crazy men......................lol.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread