The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 04-08-2014, 11:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 534 / Power: 16
rediver is a glorious beacon of lightrediver is a glorious beacon of lightrediver is a glorious beacon of lightrediver is a glorious beacon of lightrediver is a glorious beacon of lightrediver is a glorious beacon of light
Re: HK Happening

Anyone wanna hangout in HK on the 27 to 30? I be the to visit Asia Adult Expo 2014. Staying just across LKF. :-) Anyone? Hee
Old 04-08-2014, 11:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3431 / Power: 24
Tension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEAJ View Post
I always say that the best way is to negotiate EVERYTHING up-front when mongering; usually a mistake to presume anything.

And lets face it, things like how many times a girl is willing to do "it" depends on a whole slew of factors eg. chemistry, mood, cash needs, physical state etc and most importantly - YOU! There really is not any set standards and I'd opine that most working girls would try to get away with as few times as possible as bonking to them is just work.

And especially in Hong Kong where for the most part, prostitution per se is not illegal, and many guys routinely do make their requirements clear before agreeing to anything.

SEAJ
bro, I understand what you mean.. which is why I am asking.. is there like a known thing for overnite sessions? If not, then I know how to bargain and nego and even "lure" the WLs to let me have more umps. ahaha.. honestly, chemistry is very important.. cos if they feel it's not work.. but enjoyment for them too.. more likely they would agree to more rounds. but it's so hard to find chemistry if you going over to HK or even to PRC for a short trip.. not unless you know a gal who came to work in SG b4.. and go back to PRC or work in HK.. and hook up again.

Anyways, thanks for replying

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=337624

Nice Number, thanks bro A- 1288
Old 04-08-2014, 11:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
miracle90 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lemonlaw00 View Post
Fuji is the biggest walk up I ever see
All 22 floor also have omg
very much agreed. I always recommend friends who visited HK to try Fuji. Plenty of fish to choose from and straightforward.
Old 05-08-2014, 12:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11548 / Power: 21
Lamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rediver View Post
Anyone wanna hangout in HK on the 27 to 30? I be the to visit Asia Adult Expo 2014. Staying just across LKF. :-) Anyone? Hee
Good event. Enjoy yourself.
Old 05-08-2014, 12:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2693 / Power: 16
SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tension68 View Post
bro, I understand what you mean.. which is why I am asking.. is there like a known thing for overnite sessions? If not, then I know how to bargain and nego and even "lure" the WLs to let me have more umps. ahaha.. honestly, chemistry is very important.. cos if they feel it's not work.. but enjoyment for them too.. more likely they would agree to more rounds. but it's so hard to find chemistry if you going over to HK or even to PRC for a short trip.. not unless you know a gal who came to work in SG b4.. and go back to PRC or work in HK.. and hook up again.

Anyways, thanks for replying
The sort of unique thing about the Hong Kong mongering scene is that most services are provided "on-site" as locals just do not have the space or inclination to order "take-outs"

You mention girls who offers over-nite sessions, but here I need to find out which kind of girls you're referring to. If its hotel walk-in girls, some of these girls will go to your place usually for triple the regular rate and usually only close to midnight....after a full day of servicing clients the whole day. As you can imagine, they're not gonna be "fresh."

I think that many Walk-up gals will not go overnight as these girls are locals and usually have their own life after work. And again, I believe that most will only agree to overnights starting from later also as the rent of their walk-up rooms are quite expensive. Again the fatigue factor comes into play.

When people discuss about overnights in Hong Kong, they usually mean picking up girls in Wanchai - the Filipinos, Thai, Viet as well as some Eastern European and Southern Hemisphere girls. These girls you really do need to negotiate with and make sure that you both agree to all the terms before you take her offer.

Sorry, I can only give you generalities as I really have no specifics for overnights.

SEAJ

Last edited by SEAJ; 05-08-2014 at 12:45 AM.
Old 06-08-2014, 08:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
mayu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Going to HK on the 8th-11th~ Staying in Mongkok area. Anyone keen to meet up for hunting at night??=x I can speak understandable canto~

Cheers
Old 06-08-2014, 09:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3431 / Power: 24
Tension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
The sort of unique thing about the Hong Kong mongering scene is that most services are provided "on-site" as locals just do not have the space or inclination to order "take-outs"

You mention girls who offers over-nite sessions, but here I need to find out which kind of girls you're referring to. If its hotel walk-in girls, some of these girls will go to your place usually for triple the regular rate and usually only close to midnight....after a full day of servicing clients the whole day. As you can imagine, they're not gonna be "fresh."

I think that many Walk-up gals will not go overnight as these girls are locals and usually have their own life after work. And again, I believe that most will only agree to overnights starting from later also as the rent of their walk-up rooms are quite expensive. Again the fatigue factor comes into play.

When people discuss about overnights in Hong Kong, they usually mean picking up girls in Wanchai - the Filipinos, Thai, Viet as well as some Eastern European and Southern Hemisphere girls. These girls you really do need to negotiate with and make sure that you both agree to all the terms before you take her offer.

Sorry, I can only give you generalities as I really have no specifics for overnights.

SEAJ
Bro, thnx for the info.. Now I noe the scene in HK better. It's more than I expected. thank you so much.

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=337624

Nice Number, thanks bro A- 1288
Old 12-08-2014, 01:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 254 / Power: 22
blursam is one of the Best!blursam is one of the Best!blursam is one of the Best!

Quote:

SEAJ
Dear Bro,

Any idea what is the going rate for overnight ? I have been quoted HKD3000-5000.....
Old 12-08-2014, 02:13 PM
Samster

SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by blursam View Post
Dear Bro,

Any idea what is the going rate for overnight ? I have been quoted HKD3000-5000.....
All depends on what kind of girl - like in many other places.
Hotel walk-in girls usually 3x the posted price, not sure about Walkups as I think they mostly do not do overnight.

Wanchai girls - mostly non Chinese, yes that would be what they quote but of course negotiable; around 1500 in the open air plaza in tste

Just IMHO
SEAJ
Old 21-08-2014, 05:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 130 / Power: 20
brandon66 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guybrandon66 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by miracle90 View Post
very much agreed. I always recommend friends who visited HK to try Fuji. Plenty of fish to choose from and straightforward.
Hi Bro, going HK soon and thinking of going Fuji, but I saw from the 141sex forum that we need to book the girls there in advance, and something about showing the phone to the security guard?

Old 23-08-2014, 01:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
teltel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by brandon66 View Post
Hi Bro, going HK soon and thinking of going Fuji, but I saw from the 141sex forum that we need to book the girls there in advance, and something about showing the phone to the security guard?

No need to book for most of the girls. Best to go to top floor and walk down checking out the rooms (and girls) floor by floor.
teltel
Old 25-08-2014, 10:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 130 / Power: 20
brandon66 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guybrandon66 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by teltel View Post
No need to book for most of the girls. Best to go to top floor and walk down checking out the rooms (and girls) floor by floor.
teltel
Thanks bro...
Old 29-08-2014, 12:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
bteh52 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros will be in HK in Sept so just wondering, has anyone tried the white Russian girla on 141 honeys? All really so chio or bait and switch??
Old 30-08-2014, 02:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 298 / Power: 11
lemonlaw00 is one of the Best!lemonlaw00 is one of the Best!lemonlaw00 is one of the Best!

Bro Seaj

I finally try the so-call strip bar in Wanchai lol

My advice to all is, don't bother.

There are like 15-20 bars on either side of lockhart road in Wanchai.
Most of the bars are very very small. I got pulled in by one of the auntie sitting outside, say beer very cheap (I think less than $10 SGD), and can see bar-top dancing.

Inside quite empty. Only 2 guys at bar counter talking to the thai girls there, or was is pinoy I never know. Not really pretty so bros are right to say maid quality.

So one of the lady got up on the counter and the setup was very limited so she was there just swaying around (there's a height limit so obviously she cannot climb the bar at all nor I don't think she can anyway). But at least she remove her top for me to see

The auntie came to me inside got sofa and do the deed for HKD 1000, or if I wan to bring hotel HKD 1200 but must be nearby. Of course I never accept (Might as well go to Fuji la which is nearby)

If you wan strip bar, go to Macau ! Its a diff experience
Old 30-08-2014, 12:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lemonlaw00 View Post
Bro Seaj

I finally try the so-call strip bar in Wanchai lol

My advice to all is, don't bother.

There are like 15-20 bars on either side of lockhart road in Wanchai.
Most of the bars are very very small. I got pulled in by one of the auntie sitting outside, say beer very cheap (I think less than $10 SGD), and can see bar-top dancing.…….
The auntie came to me inside got sofa and do the deed for HKD 1000, or if I wan to bring hotel HKD 1200 …
Many thanks for your report; I hope you don’t mind but perhaps best that we elaborate a bit more on these bars.

These strip-bars - or as is more commonly known on other boards as “velvet curtain bars” for the usual set up of strategically placing their most attractive girls on the pavement outside to attract customers to go in, with the insides of the bars not really visible from the outside as they use these velvet curtains to block the view – are too often more sinister than what you have reported.

Usually, once you step inside, the girls will swarm over you and practically physically force you to sit down; then the suggestive talk and massages etc. to further weaken your resolve. Yes, drinks for YOURSELF are quite cheap, but it’s the “ladies drinks” at circa HK$300-500 that’s gonna burn a deep hole in your pockets. And these ladies drinks are liberally just added on to your “bin” most times without you even knowing until such time that you “check bin” and you find out that you’ve not only been buying drinks for various girls, mamasans and whoever else! And of course protestations ain’t gonna do you any good after the fact.

Offers of sex whether on premises or off are usually NOT as cheap as what you’ve been quoted and will involve lots of tricks up their sleeves to extract way more than what you reported.

So your advice to not bother is great - and I would even strengthen it to “avoid totally.” You will be able to find way better elsewhere in Hong Kong.

Just IMHO
SEAJ
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1