The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 07-08-2014, 09:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 125 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 573 / Power: 19
rapier1978 is a name known to allrapier1978 is a name known to allrapier1978 is a name known to allrapier1978 is a name known to allrapier1978 is a name known to allrapier1978 is a name known to all
Re: phuket

Quote:
Originally Posted by juz_mic View Post
Tai Pan. Paid 2000 each LT, slighty above market rate.
2K is the market rate.. Most of the gals offer 3K nowadays at Hollywood
Old 07-08-2014, 11:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 206 / Power: 20
sentinel21 is a Helpful and Caring Samstersentinel21 is a Helpful and Caring Samstersentinel21 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rapier1978 View Post
2K is the market rate.. Most of the gals offer 3K nowadays at Hollywood
Yup.. 2-2.5K abt the rate.. but the later U nego a deal with her, the higher the chance of a lower price but always be ready to move on
Old 08-08-2014, 08:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 582 / Power: 15
juz_mic is a name known to alljuz_mic is a name known to alljuz_mic is a name known to alljuz_mic is a name known to alljuz_mic is a name known to alljuz_mic is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by sentinel21 View Post
Yup.. 2-2.5K abt the rate.. but the later U nego a deal with her, the higher the chance of a lower price but always be ready to move on
Then i guess i pay a fair price. Its really late though, 2+ in the morning already. This is the time when the influx of girls comes in. Mainly those who work in the beer bars and did not manage to get a bar fine for the night. But the price quite seasonal, i guess now really low season cos the girls outnumber the customers quite significantly. Buyers market now.
Old 08-08-2014, 01:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 274 / Power: 19
kawabanga is one of the Best!kawabanga is one of the Best!kawabanga is one of the Best!

My first trip to Phuket. Would like to seek advise for Senior members.

How far is Phuket Town to Patong Beach and what mode of public transport.
The damage for overnite service for hunny in Phuket town and what the procedure?

I will be staying in Plamyra resort in Patong

Thanks
Old 08-08-2014, 09:08 PM
Samster

rapier1978 is a name known to allrapier1978 is a name known to allrapier1978 is a name known to allrapier1978 is a name known to allrapier1978 is a name known to allrapier1978 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by kawabanga View Post
My first trip to Phuket. Would like to seek advise for Senior members.

How far is Phuket Town to Patong Beach and what mode of public transport.
The damage for overnite service for hunny in Phuket town and what the procedure?

I will be staying in Plamyra resort in Patong

Thanks
You have all the fun in patong already do not need to go phuket unless u know phuket well, where are the clubs etc plus you can speak good thai.

Phuket town is around 20 to 30 mins from Patong Beach you can take a taxi or tuk tuk but will cost you around 1.2k to 1.5k per way
Old 08-08-2014, 09:44 PM
Samster

kawabanga is one of the Best!kawabanga is one of the Best!kawabanga is one of the Best!

Quote:
You have all the fun in patong already do not need to go phuket unless u know phuket well, where are the clubs etc plus you can speak good thai.

Phuket town is around 20 to 30 mins from Patong Beach you can take a taxi or tuk tuk but will cost you around 1.2k to 1.5k per way
Up you

Thank you for your prompt reply.if we tapao the girls out, do we need to wait till they finish their shift?

How much the damage range from for beer fines? From what I gather info here is between 2500 to 3000.

THANKS
Old 08-08-2014, 09:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kawabanga View Post
Up you

Thank you for your prompt reply.if we tapao the girls out, do we need to wait till they finish their shift?

How much the damage range from for beer fines? From what I gather info here is between 2500 to 3000.

THANKS
If you pay bar fine you do not need to wait for them to finish their shift. Bar fine not so ex.. max is $1500 at agogo. But dun need to tapao gals at agogo u can find lots of FL at Hollywood or Tiger Disco at patong beach
Old 09-08-2014, 12:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
OrlengJude is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
If you pay bar fine you do not need to wait for them to finish their shift. Bar fine not so ex.. max is $1500 at agogo. But dun need to tapao gals at agogo u can find lots of FL at Hollywood or Tiger Disco at patong beach
is it actually easier to find fair-skin FL's at agogo or Hollywood nowadays? Those that suit our asian taste.
Old 10-08-2014, 12:35 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrlengJude View Post
is it actually easier to find fair-skin FL's at agogo or Hollywood nowadays? Those that suit our asian taste.
At patong i would say it both
Old 11-08-2014, 11:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2693 / Power: 16
SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrlengJude View Post
If I understand "our Asian taste" to mean fairer skin, more refined facial features, then I'd say that you'd have slim pickings in most of the Patong area. Darker skinned more "Polynesian-look" Issan providers with more pronounced facial features is quite the norm there as they cater more to the Western mongers/tastes.

You'd need to go to Phuket town to scout for girls who are also the preferred taste of the locals themselves

Just IMHO
SEAJ
Old 14-08-2014, 08:31 PM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1594 / Power: 20
perish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEAJ View Post
If I understand "our Asian taste" to mean fairer skin, more refined facial features, then I'd say that you'd have slim pickings in most of the Patong area. Darker skinned more "Polynesian-look" Issan providers with more pronounced facial features is quite the norm there as they cater more to the Western mongers/tastes.

You'd need to go to Phuket town to scout for girls who are also the preferred taste of the locals themselves

Just IMHO
SEAJ
ya fully agreed with SEAJ .
but for you to have any success in Phuket town, at least be able to speak some thai .

phuket is good if you go for the beach sun and sea. Mongering is just a bonus.

head to bangkok for better variety and quantity .
Old 15-08-2014, 08:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 582 / Power: 15
juz_mic is a name known to alljuz_mic is a name known to alljuz_mic is a name known to alljuz_mic is a name known to alljuz_mic is a name known to alljuz_mic is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by perish__ View Post
ya fully agreed with SEAJ .
but for you to have any success in Phuket town, at least be able to speak some thai .

phuket is good if you go for the beach sun and sea. Mongering is just a bonus.

head to bangkok for better variety and quantity .
I would recommend Pattaya though.
Old 21-08-2014, 10:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 475 / Power: 21
natto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of light

will be in Phuket from today till next wed. weekend in patong, otherwise in town, fell free to pm me.
Old 21-08-2014, 10:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1070 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 31
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by natto3 View Post
will be in Phuket from today till next wed. weekend in patong, otherwise in town, fell free to pm me.
welcome back...how was your trip...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 21-08-2014, 12:33 PM
Samster

I will be in phuket from 28th august to 31st august. Any kakis wanna party?

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1