The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 01-06-2016, 05:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 15
xiaomaomi3232 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Pattaya

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayan View Post
urs. All other expenses were to be borne by themselves. So I asked him how much has he already spent. His reply stunned me. "Everything is so expensive here. How can we afford? I want to buy a bottle of drinking water at the convenience store this afternoon, it cost 23 baht. I did not buy because it is too expensive for that bottle of water."

In my heart I was saying its only 23 baht and you are so calculative. Like that what for come?
PRC got alot of kind, also have those with deep pockets, have seen in sensations, two prc walked in and just ordered 20 LDs , until table didnt have enough space to put the drinks had to use the adjacent table to put. lucky i wasnt seating beside him.

also once in baccara a middle-aged prc dude came in with a stack of cash and gave all the staff and dancers 100 yuan each. And the funny thing is he didn't even sit down just came in, threw the money and left.
Old 01-06-2016, 08:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 289 / Power: 9
Humlea is one of the Best!Humlea is one of the Best!Humlea is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mybruce View Post
Small head can't wait! Hehe. Like amazing race leh...
If take 1800hr bus reached 2000hr, check in hotel settle in, freshen up, just nice party time.

If take 1900hr, reached 2100hr, by time settle in and ready to chiong about 2300hr abit too late liao. Early bird catch early worms no? Haha
Don't worry about the worm... low season... ratio is good for you.
Old 01-06-2016, 05:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiaomaomi3232 View Post
PRC got alot of kind, also have those with deep pockets, have seen in sensations, two prc walked in and just ordered 20 LDs , until table didnt have enough space to put the drinks had to use the adjacent table to put. lucky i wasnt seating beside him.

also once in baccara a middle-aged prc dude came in with a stack of cash and gave all the staff and dancers 100 yuan each. And the funny thing is he didn't even sit down just came in, threw the money and left.
Yah some PRCs have too much money don't know where to spend 555.

In the China KTV rooms some PRCs like to throw the money up in the sky as if it is monopoly money!

Many people think the Japanese are the big spenders because they are very generous. WRONG!
In actual fact they are the most stingy if using own money for entertainment.
They appear very generous because some have entertainment expense account and they will whack gao gao!

Those lone wolf PRC you see that are very generous is most probably using their own money.
PRCs are well known for not playing by the rules and they are good in evading taxes so naturally have ample undeclared income to splurge 555.
Old 01-06-2016, 05:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mybruce View Post
If take 1900hr, reached 2100hr, by time settle in and ready to chiong about 2300hr abit too late liao. Early bird catch early worms no? Haha
If u pay me 100 USD, I make sure u arrive within 1.5 hrs.
Old 01-06-2016, 05:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
The power of incentive!
Old 01-06-2016, 06:01 PM
Samster

naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
The power of incentive!
Of cause, else take bus, will only make it 2.5 hrs to hotel.
Old 01-06-2016, 06:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
The power of incentive!
Quote:
If u pay me 100 USD..
And blow it on puyings in Patts. Maybe will be short, but can cover with pirate taxi return
Old 01-06-2016, 08:16 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 146 / Power: 0
KatongCowboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyKatongCowboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
How u make him arrive? By BBBJ, FJ or AJ
If all 3 have..... 100 USD is very value for money.
Old 01-06-2016, 09:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatongCowboy View Post
How u make him arrive? By BBBJ, FJ or AJ
That will be cum not arrive...
Old 04-06-2016, 02:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 357 / Power: 10
Soi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Soi 6 Street Party today and tomorrow.

Whoever in Pattaya come visit..

All the bars having their own theme..such as..No underwear party..Bikini Party..Ice cream party..A gogo Party..most bars have free food too.
Old 06-06-2016, 04:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 893 / Power: 14
kenwongsw is a splendid one to beholdkenwongsw is a splendid one to beholdkenwongsw is a splendid one to beholdkenwongsw is a splendid one to beholdkenwongsw is a splendid one to beholdkenwongsw is a splendid one to beholdkenwongsw is a splendid one to behold

Any bros heading there next week? Will be there from 17th.
Old 07-06-2016, 07:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1132 / Power: 18
matong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud of

25 May - 28 May 2016

Arrived late into Patts and decided to contact Min for a good short time.

Ladyboy
Min arrived in 10mins after I texted her. We behaved more comfortably on this 2nd visit and she knew exactly what I wanted. We started off lots of kissing and went right on top for cow girl. She came really quick as she felt horny. Next I explored around the room with her in all sex positions imaginable. I positioned her reverse cowgirl while I was sitting down and she started to ride passionately in a rough way. She said she liked it rough so I gave her a good 15mins pump. When I felt its cumming I removed my condom and she wank me off. The feeling was great. After that she kept taking selfie on her canon camera and invited me which I declined. Gave her 1000b and I slept alone for the night.

Girl 1
The next day I ran errands like topping up my sim card and buying local products. On the way back on Soi Honey. The first two shops from Soi Buakow have the best sales ladies as usual. I noticed opposite the road beside a ladyboy bar, there is a new massage shop which hosts some pretty and slutty ladies too. Anyway, I did not see anyone I like and walked ahead to 'Jasmine Massage'. This shop has turnovers like buying new underwear everyday. Saw a tanned syt and I did not remember her name.

Quoted 1300b for 1 hour ST,
Countered with 1000b,
She said in thai that she gets 800b while shop gets 200b, so she finally accepts 1000b.

Went to my room. Plain jane body figure. Gave a good covered bj while eyes on the tv screen. Intended to paint but her pussy stink. Tried to enter, unsuccessful as she mentioned pain at her vaginal opening. I doubt she even tried to push my average dick head in. Anyway she wank me off and I made sure I was not gonna pay the intended cost. Quoted her 600b. It was a crappy hj + cum, she keep insisting so I gave her 700b to get lost.

Girl 2
https://samsforum.com/showpost.p...postcount=8152

I have finally found the lady, Sam after a year. I walked along beach road at around 8pm and saw this slutty girl in half tank top and hot shorts, so similar as I have seen her before. Took a glance and knew it was her. I surprised her and she was elated to see me. Went back my hotel to put her stuffs and straight to walking street. Partied at Insomnia, Marine and The Pier. Almost got a threesome deal with another girl who demanded 2000b, anyway that did not happen. Spent a total of 5000b+ for beers and tequila.

6am we took the song taew back to the main road and she was drunk. Had to piggy back her to our hotel. I vaguely remembered we had a quickie and slept right after. Next day she woke up at noon with a headache but we still had great sex around the room. Her bbbj still great as before, almost came in her mouth.

She drove me to Wat around Pattaya in her motorcycle. At night she went beach road to settle some sisters' issue and I followed her. May is really a low period, too many ladies on beach road but too little men. Anyway we went back to hotel shortly, she was still settling stuffs over the phone so I slept first.

Morning I woke up and tease her while she still sleeping, I opened her legs and no rejection so I pumped her really slow before giving her hard and steady thrusts, she came at least twice before I did.

She was nice to ride me to Big C for last minute groceries and share where the best Mango Sticky Rice were. Gave her 3000b and she did not complain. Told me to find her again.

The spark when I first met Sam was not there when I met her the second time. We did not have much sex as we did previously and she sensed it as well. Maybe there is no element of surprise any more.

Anyway, looking forward to my next Patts trip in July where I would be traveling with another bro. Chiong alone or with another like-minded bro does make a difference.

As always, hope you enjoy the FR.
Old 08-06-2016, 04:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
tiggerwood deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Anyone want to hangout from 8-15/06?

Can text me at 0943801960
Old 13-06-2016, 08:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 508 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 801 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Pattaya will soon not have any elected government officials running the city
The army has decided to take over the governance of Pattaya City and will appoint 12 of their men into key posts and replace the councilmen. They oredi has named a replacement for the City's Mayor.

Will we be seeing a lot more soldiers and police presence in Pattaya?
Old 15-06-2016, 07:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 791 / Power: 13
francesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
Pattaya will soon not have any elected government officials running the city
The army has decided to take over the governance of Pattaya City and will appoint 12 of their men into key posts and replace the councilmen. They oredi has named a replacement for the City's Mayor.

Will we be seeing a lot more soldiers and police presence in Pattaya?
well my concern is more on whether this would be the start of the fall of pattaya sex industry? 🤔🤔🤔
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1