The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > KL - Malaysia's Finest!

Notices

KL - Malaysia's Finest! Malaysia's pulsating capital city never fails to thrill!

User Tag List

Old 25-09-2023, 12:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
jammyboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Massage in KL

just arrived KL today, my regular outcall src recommended me two new comers joyce and grace....took grace just now....her massage skill really really suprised me...she use the right strength and apply it well to every part of my body.... i never knew she's that good in massage...real good skill compare to those in massage parlour...and at last a lil extra services....never ever dissapointed..worth every cent....for those who look for real massage and lil service....u can consider grace....but i think tuesday i will go for joyce..i would like to try new one...

It seems many bros pm me...i just wanted to say dont worry..i am a regular there...its safe and legit...dont pm me as i am really a regular customer only..just sharing good thing...if you trust my review...you can just try at least one Wechat: miracle-2017
Whatsapp: 01127178187
Old 25-09-2023, 09:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
roadwarriorgeek deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jammyboy View Post
just arrived KL today, my regular outcall src recommended me two new comers joyce and grace....took grace just now....her massage skill really really suprised me...she use the right strength and apply it well to every part of my body.... i never knew she's that good in massage...real good skill compare to those in massage parlour...and at last a lil extra services....never ever dissapointed..worth every cent....for those who look for real massage and lil service....u can consider grace....but i think tuesday i will go for joyce..i would like to try new one...

It seems many bros pm me...i just wanted to say dont worry..i am a regular there...its safe and legit...dont pm me as i am really a regular customer only..just sharing good thing...if you trust my review...you can just try at least one Wechat: miracle-2017
Whatsapp: 01127178187
Bro, at least some details on the body shape, size,…..?
Also, did they use to operate as BMSKL or something like that?
TQ
Old 28-09-2023, 04:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
mnjm deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

any recs for kl? heading up tmr, dont mind outcall
Old 28-09-2023, 07:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
oolongtee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Be careful, recent a lot baits and catfish.

Photo look like this :

Real life look like this:

Now I see any from SS2, or wechat nearby, I siam

Updates:

The agent look like this. Man just barged in. Avoid adding random girls near SS2

Last edited by oolongtee; 29-09-2023 at 04:50 PM.
Old 15-10-2023, 09:24 PM
Samster

What a lovely weekend to me, my regular outcall recommended me two girls...one is called grace...she is one of the best.. young and her assets are fxxking huge...D cups...very satisfied.....but been told she only here for 2 weeks...not sure she will stay longer...just try her as fast as possible...let me brief her a bit....she has a tall and charming figure, alway giv a sweet smile and very talkative. Her massage skills are outstanding with the assest she has, those guy who like big assets can really go for it... her attitude and friendly personality make the whole experience even more enjoyable..and she could do more than u ever imagined..just ask her guys

before grace, i also tried Joyce...she also not bad to me... gentleness and attentiveness like a gf.... every experience makes you feel right at home...her professional service attitude and friendly smile make the entire massage process more relaxed and enjoyable..definitely worth ur try....guys out there can whatsapp them +601121895250 wechat comfort4you
Old 16-10-2023, 01:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
HappyHippo242 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by benherehello View Post
Hi bro, can pm location in KL? Thx
Bro can you pm me please
Old 30-10-2023, 10:51 PM
Samster (M)

hugo9394 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
What a lovely weekend to me, my regular outcall recommended me two girls...one is called grace...she is one of the best.. young and her assets are fxxking huge...D cups...very satisfied.....but been told she only here for 2 weeks...not sure she will stay longer...just try her as fast as possible...let me brief her a bit....she has a tall and charming figure, alway giv a sweet smile and very talkative. Her massage skills are outstanding with the assest she has, those guy who like big assets can really go for it... her attitude and friendly personality make the whole experience even more enjoyable..and she could do more than u ever imagined..just ask her guys

before grace, i also tried Joyce...she also not bad to me... gentleness and attentiveness like a gf.... every experience makes you feel right at home...her professional service attitude and friendly smile make the entire massage process more relaxed and enjoyable..definitely worth ur try....guys out there can whatsapp them +601121895250 wechat comfort4you
Thanks buddy, i contacted this one, and look for grace, really awesomeee, big huge boooobs rubbbs on me, i enjoyed my time, do suggest somemore brother
Old 07-11-2023, 11:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
Trust100 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Cititel spa is not bad

Tried two weeks ago
145 for entrance /1h massage
Assigned Malay milf - around 45

Massage just ok
150 extra for full srvs
Overall not bad.
Place is clean
Food options are nice
Old 13-11-2023, 10:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 640 / Power: 5
sabii is a name known to allsabii is a name known to allsabii is a name known to allsabii is a name known to allsabii is a name known to allsabii is a name known to all
https://ibb.co/n3h7wPt
https://ibb.co/LNm6WCR
https://ibb.co/kDDLJMH
https://ibb.co/bH3TqZm
https://ibb.co/251nKgn

legit, damage around 300 myr
i.am reluctant to share here, but haiz since the place is too far for me, then give it to others who can go
Old 13-11-2023, 11:51 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Sebastian0811 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hugo9394 View Post
Thanks buddy, i contacted this one, and look for grace, really awesomeee, big huge boooobs rubbbs on me, i enjoyed my time, do suggest somemore brother
Bros,I also took grace and my friend took a new girl candy, both big boobs...mine de massage real good....service 9/10 playful..my friend de candy expertise in backwards hj..he unloaded very fast..poor guy..lol
Old 17-11-2023, 09:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 22 Post(s)
Quoted: 88 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2246 / Power: 15
zhengxiumei has a reputation beyond reputezhengxiumei has a reputation beyond reputezhengxiumei has a reputation beyond reputezhengxiumei has a reputation beyond reputezhengxiumei has a reputation beyond reputezhengxiumei has a reputation beyond reputezhengxiumei has a reputation beyond reputezhengxiumei has a reputation beyond reputezhengxiumei has a reputation beyond reputezhengxiumei has a reputation beyond reputezhengxiumei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sebastian0811 View Post
Bros,I also took grace and my friend took a new girl candy, both big boobs...mine de massage real good....service 9/10 playful..my friend de candy expertise in backwards hj..he unloaded very fast..poor guy..lol
New account straight away quote the other post by a new user also. Very sus
Old 08-12-2023, 12:49 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Joseph33 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hugo9394 View Post
So bad that grace was not available on that day, i got another gal named sarah, i would say she took me to the mars, hj and massage was superb, she said she worked before in a pure massage parlour, she just new into this actually, perfect though to me.
Old 21-12-2023, 09:43 PM
Samster

My regular outcall suggested me some new gals , i tried a young and very pretty look gal called Candy, as the name implies, i think she is the prettiest among all i had tried, overall young, fair skin, pretty look and most important she has a big boobsss as well. Her services to me rating is 8 out 10, but her look and body is what i am satisfied with. Bros out there can try her out if u luv pretty gal, as usual the booking no +601121895250 and wechat id comfort4you. Bros out there dont PM me, i just once in awhile share a review once i tried.
Old 15-01-2024, 12:13 AM
Samster

Quote:
My regular outcall suggested me some new gals , i tried a young and very pretty look gal called Candy, as the name implies, i think she is the prettiest among all i had tried, overall young, fair skin, pretty look and most important she has a big boobsss as well. Her services to me rating is 8 out 10, but her look and body is what i am satisfied with. Bros out there can try her out if u luv pretty gal, as usual the booking no +601121895250 and wechat id comfort4you. Bros out there dont PM me, i just once in awhile share a review once i tried.
seems like nobody else wanted to share except me..lol..with my regular outcall, i want to ask for grace again, but they said to me she is on holiday, fortunately is that there is a mix of taiwanese and chinese girl called joyce, her soothing taiwanese voice adds to the overall experience, creating a warm and comforting atmosphere, truly embodies the essence of a taiwanese gfe, recommend booking a session with her.
Old 23-03-2024, 11:19 AM
Samster (M)

hugo9394 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
seems like nobody else wanted to share except me..lol..with my regular outcall, i want to ask for grace again, but they said to me she is on holiday, fortunately is that there is a mix of taiwanese and chinese girl called joyce, her soothing taiwanese voice adds to the overall experience, creating a warm and comforting atmosphere, truly embodies the essence of a taiwanese gfe, recommend booking a session with her.
brother,
okt said many new ladies back from chinese new year holiday, can help give more suggestion since you are regular customer, in dilemma to choose, as next week i will touch down, the okt told me that a new beauty will b arriving in two days, look good to me, need your feedback though.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1