The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 12-09-2015, 08:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future
Re: Infos on Chiang Mai

Quote:
Originally Posted by babyh View Post
going to Chiangmai end of this month with 2 male friends. Any nice hotel and good recommendation of nightlife?
If you are into nightlife, best you shortlist your hotel in Niman area. Other popular place is night bazaar area.

Just ask Tim (advertiser here) or Google search Agoda with above shortlisted areas. If you do search on hotels in this thread, also can see some recommendations (ditto for clubs, aggs).

Pity this CNX thread deserves better, than languishing here. Happyman007, a resident in CNX has dissapeared, long story due to flaming awhile back (undeserved, in my honest opinion). Problem's over with boss Sam revamping here. Enjoy CNX
Old 13-09-2015, 09:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 419 / Power: 13
Zongzong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterZongzong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterZongzong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterZongzong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterZongzong is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Hi, I am going to Chiangmai end of this month with 2 male friends. Any nice hotel and good recommendation of nightlife?

Really appreciate good advices. Thank you very much in advance.
Hi bro - Celeb @ CNX is good for a soapy experience. Stocks not as good as Bangkok, but not bad for Chiang Mai.
Old 13-09-2015, 09:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 289 / Power: 9
Humlea is one of the Best!Humlea is one of the Best!Humlea is one of the Best!

Quote:
Any nice hotel and good recommendation of nightlife?
You can try yellowbar... but a bit angmo style. Boxing rings in Loi kroh also have a few pubs for tapao. So maybe you would want to look at Raming Lodge for higher end or Basic Line hotel for lower budget.

For local discos... I have no luck at all... mainly becos they are mostly students in CMU and they come in groups. They don't click with strangers and especially tourist. If you are there for months... invest time on CMU. If short vacation looking for bonk, move on.

As for Celeb like what another bro mentioned, please lower your expectations. There will be no soap involved. It is just a bonk place like our geylang with a bigger tank. The girls are not SYT.

Side note: It is perfectly fine to wear red or yellow shirt on the street...LOL
Old 13-09-2015, 03:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3191 / Power: 14
Happyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDragon193 View Post
Yeah loh. Calling Bros Happyman007 and Nonteerak2553.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
555 these two old kakis don't know is it disappeared at Doi Suthep!?
Not MIA but just read dun reply, dun want to be branded as agent by some restarted dog and his master.

Was having drinking and sg food session with sg food cook by a bro, talk and talk we realise all 5 or 6 of us on that day know each other by SBF. Although some idiots around but still SBF is good find kakis in foreign land

Those coming to Cheong no need to PM or meet, but those planning to move to long stay can catch up and will intro more old time bro who live here and share info..........Share info ONLY with friends, so if want info please first be friend like in some other country forum
Old 13-09-2015, 03:21 PM
Samster

Happyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyang View Post
If you are into nightlife, best you shortlist your hotel in Niman area. Other popular place is night bazaar area.

Just ask Tim (advertiser here) or Google search Agoda with above shortlisted areas. If you do search on hotels in this thread, also can see some recommendations (ditto for clubs, aggs).

Pity this CNX thread deserves better, than languishing here. Happyman007, a resident in CNX has dissapeared, long story due to flaming awhile back (undeserved, in my honest opinion). Problem's over with boss Sam revamping here. Enjoy CNX
Thanks YY, hope no more flaming if anyone share info or trying to help newbie, and hope whoever the mod do his job and use his brain even he's not paid to be a mod.

So when you planning next trip to CM? got any new gf from northern rose mai?
Old 13-09-2015, 04:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happyman007 View Post
when you planning next trip to CM? ..new gf from northern rose mai?
Good to hear you, still lurking here.

I wish, have a soft spot (and fond memories) for northern rose. Kena stuck in krungthep these days.
So when you can get away to Patts?

Last edited by yinyang; 13-09-2015 at 05:41 PM.
Old 13-09-2015, 06:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Those coming to Cheong no need to PM or meet, but those planning to move to long stay can catch up and will intro more old time bro who live here and share info..........Share info ONLY with friends, so if want info please first be friend like in some other country forum
That's the spirit!

Glad all is well!
Old 13-09-2015, 08:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyang View Post
Good to hear you, still lurking here.

I wish, have a soft spot (and fond memories) for northern rose. Kena stuck in krungthep these days.
So when you can get away to Patts?
Recently really enjoying CM life style and getting lazy to travel, even my usual jkt trip also i make it short and back immediately unless before I try to hang around few days in bkk or patt.
Old 13-09-2015, 09:26 PM
Samster

TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Recently really enjoying CM life style and getting lazy to travel, even my usual jkt trip also i make it short and back immediately unless before I try to hang around few days in bkk or patt.
This is due to age is catching up plus you're very emotionally attached to a certain geography.
Old 14-09-2015, 12:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
That's the spirit!

Glad all is well!
We still waiting for the invitation for dinner.... it's almost 2 years since then, but we still remember. Come back call us to hawker center, buy us dinner better than to go listen to PAP rally.......
Old 14-09-2015, 12:51 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by etct88 View Post
We still waiting for the invitation for dinner.... it's almost 2 years since then, but we still remember. Come back call us to hawker center, buy us dinner better than to go listen to PAP rally.......
Tiu nia seng I owe you wan is it!
SMS you jio you go WP rally you no reply still call you makan dinner for what?

I only blanja dinner in overseas wor!
Want to freeload dinner come to Changping find me eat dim sum.

I don't go PAP rally hor.
PAP win big liao now come out hao lian lah!

Last edited by TonyCheong2; 14-09-2015 at 01:10 AM.
Old 14-09-2015, 09:48 AM
Samster

I'm interested to meet residents sinkies in CM... I go there frequently...
Happyman007, are you on retirement visa or dependant visa?
Old 14-09-2015, 01:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humlea View Post
I'm interested to meet residents sinkies in CM... I go there frequently...
Happyman007, are you on retirement visa or dependant visa?
retirement on dependant visa, still need few more years to qualify for the retirement visa
Old 14-09-2015, 02:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
retirement on dependant visa, still need few more years to qualify for the retirement visa
Whoa.... must be really loaded... retired before 50
Old 14-09-2015, 03:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humlea View Post
Whoa.... must be really loaded... retired before 50
In our retirement group I'm consider the older one 40+, youngest is around 30 and the rest are 30+ & 40+. wealthy or loaded is depend on what you're after, if you're into luxury items then even 50 or 60 you may still need to work.

HDB is one of our best passive income and most of us have other source of income beside the rental income from our HDB flat. With no COE and cheap car price, most of us are having 2 cars, and some bros with 1 or more bikes at home, bike cost sgd 1000-2000 and car is just 20k for a vios, city type or 50k for a CRV, fortuner, teana, camry.

Another non sbf bro now 60, just manage to get his cpf of sgd 400 monthly. If he live in sg he will be living on just the sgd 400/month, but now he rent out his 3rm HDB for 1600 + his 400 he's getting sgd 2000 monthly.

He rented a 50sqm house with garden for sgd 350, got a scooter as transport and spend another 400-650 a month on food and other expenses, and he is saving sgd 1000 monthly now. His life is so much better compare to in sg, now got a gf and sometime visiting friend from sg so he also dine at restaurant once or twice weekly.
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1