The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 18-01-2015, 05:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of
Re: Infos on Chiang Mai

‘Pink Lady’ closed for tourist rip-off.

Authorities have ordered the closure of a well-known karaoke bar in Chiang Mai for overcharging Malaysian tourists and operating illegally.

http://www.bangkokpost.com/news/gene...ourist-rip-off.
Old 18-01-2015, 08:06 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold
Arrow Pink Lady KTV

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDragon193 View Post
‘Pink Lady’ closed for tourist rip-off.

Authorities have ordered the closure of a well-known karaoke bar in Chiang Mai for overcharging Malaysian tourists and operating illegally.

http://www.bangkokpost.com/news/gene...ourist-rip-off.
It's a well known fact some Chiang Mai KTVs have been ripping off customers for ages.

First time hear the useless Thai police so on the ball!

Most likely Pink Lady KTV never give enough kopi money or these Malaysian tourists have Datos amongst them.
Old 27-01-2015, 11:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
Francis85 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Infos on Chiang Mai

Anyone going in march ?
Old 29-01-2015, 11:44 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 0
trans5425 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guytrans5425 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Pink Lady KTV

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong View Post
It's a well known fact some Chiang Mai KTVs have been ripping off customers for ages.

First time hear the useless Thai police so on the ball!

Most likely Pink Lady KTV never give enough kopi money or these Malaysian tourists have Datos amongst them.
What's happening in Chiang Mai now? These past few days seem to have increase presence of soldiers. Although they do not disturb anyone but you just can't help noticing the army trucks stationed here and there with groups of armed soldiers loitering around them.

Also the police has shut down the soccer online betting operated by the Koreans / PRCs here..... now so difficult to find an agent to place my bets.

And my lobangs for farm chickens also get raided... now no more SYTs from Laos / Myanmar to take for ST.
Old 02-02-2015, 02:04 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 198 / Power: 0
Tenzing is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTenzing is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by trans5425 View Post
What's happening in Chiang Mai now? These past few days seem to have increase presence of soldiers. Although they do not disturb anyone but you just can't help noticing the army trucks stationed here and there with groups of armed soldiers loitering around them.

Also the police has shut down the soccer online betting operated by the Koreans / PRCs here..... now so difficult to find an agent to place my bets.

And my lobangs for farm chickens also get raided... now no more SYTs from Laos / Myanmar to take for ST.
My guess is they are there as a deterrent show of force to the supporters of the former PM in case of troublemakers during her recent impeachment.
Old 02-02-2015, 12:27 PM
Samster (B)

TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold
Arrow Thai Politics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenzing View Post
My guess is they are there as a deterrent show of force to the supporters of the former PM in case of troublemakers during her recent impeachment.
Hahaha politically motivated.
Old 02-02-2015, 01:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenzing View Post
... deterrent show of force to the supporters of the former PM in case of troublemakers during her recent impeachment.
Prayuth's show hand with NLA. Especially with latest US tiff, on reds meetup with yanks

Btw, has our HM007 joined the foreign legion?
Old 02-02-2015, 01:51 PM
Samster (B)

Arrow Chiang Mai

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyang View Post
He's busy with life in Chiang Mai.
No worries.
Old 02-02-2015, 05:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3191 / Power: 14
Happyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Chiang Mai

Quote:
Prayuth's show hand with NLA. Especially with latest US tiff, on reds meetup with yanks

Quote:
No worries.
Dun worry bro, just be a ninja and enjoying my life, got lot of better things to do than just on sbf....
Old 02-02-2015, 10:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3191 / Power: 14
Happyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Agents Of S.T.E.A.L.T.H. (Season 1/Episode 2 Trailer)

Quote:
Agents Of S.T.E.A.L.T.H. (Season 1/Episode 2 Trailer)

Support a bit by reading.
Kum sia!

Don't forget to read episode 1 so you can relate the story flow.
Actually damn sian to see that fuxking old man keep accusing others and yet sbf owner allow him to keep on accusing without ban him in forum or asking him to provide proof. I not interested to post or help any newbie now, just read a bit and log off.....

After some time if this still goes on and admin is not do their job but only expecting membership fee or advertisement fee, think this going to be worst as most bro not sharing or helping.

I have met so many old member in bkk and cm, and we are sure the people who know and met each other personally, and we try doing our part to help sinkie who are new to Thailand. But now with all this stealth agent accusing, I'm not going to get involve here, but rather I have better things to do with my family.

And to those who said this is just a forum and dun care what those mofo HKC wrote and just use ignore list........sorry, I met so many sbr bro and they know me, I'm not just HM007 but I am a life person not for any mofo to accuse.

And those who coming to CM no need to PM or ask me anything, just wait for that HKC or admin to answer as they are making profit from forum and as stealth agent.......I'm not paid to do
Old 07-02-2015, 03:51 PM
Samster (B)

Arrow Chiang Mai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happyman007 View Post
Dun worry bro, just be a ninja and enjoying my life, got lot of better things to do than just on sbf....
Lai lai lai Chiang Mai kakis come come.
Don't paiseh.
Old 07-02-2015, 04:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
......has our HM007 joined the foreign legion?
Quote:
No worries.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Happyman007 View Post
James Bond is a staunch believer that,"...there is life other than SBF..." unlike some hxx.....

Tio boh, bro..

It's going to be 5° today.........the weather man said..
Old 07-02-2015, 04:15 PM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by etct88 View Post
It's going to be 5° today.........the weather man said..
Buy souvenir for me leh.
Old 07-02-2015, 04:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Buy souvenir for me leh.
Most, if not all, made in China......
Old 07-02-2015, 04:20 PM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by etct88 View Post
Most, if not all, made in China......
Faintzzz!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1