The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 16-02-2013, 03:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 727 / Power: 18
3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold
Re: Events In CP

lunar 7th day is human birthday, so have to treat myself well... arrived the paradize and ready to cheong!

The meeting of two personalities is like the contact of two chemical substances: if there is any reaction, both are transformed.
Old 17-02-2013, 12:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 433 / Power: 16
prcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by tchad88 View Post
Pussy Tuko Jabba, a 125kg man pig like you some more want to select ah? Hahahahaha, this must be the Joke of the Year!

Tuko, did you ever think, that if the situation was reversed and it's girls selecting guys; you will be the 'last man standing!' Kekekeke

With your tuko snout for a face and a 125kg lump of lard for a body, you will never be selected. Agree or not, Pussy Jabba?
Oh... Pussy tchad is back..

I thought where have u been.. Hiding between ur mama pussy..

Come on.. Set a date for a meet up.. Be a man and prove ur self.. Dun be a pussy..
Old 17-02-2013, 12:18 AM
Samster

prcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Hahahaha, Tuko some more got back up. Best CNY joke so far.

Pussy Jabba, your back up is obviously nothing to write home to mum about, right? If she can stand being a back up to a 125kg lump of lard with a tuko snout, she must be really desperate. Is she a ludicrously obese and hideous looking creature like her sponsor ie you? Kekekeke
Oh... By the way, where is ur JC posting.. When he wants a meet up?

I'm game for it leh.. Please go find that post leh..
Old 17-02-2013, 06:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 12
UFO60 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

For those who don't want to read my exchange with jameschong can put both nicks on your " ignore list "

http://samsforum.com/showpos...5&postcount=16
Old 17-02-2013, 07:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 158 / Power: 13
tchad88 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertchad88 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by prcsytlover View Post
Oh... Pussy tchad is back..

I thought where have u been.. Hiding between ur mama pussy..

Come on.. Set a date for a meet up.. Be a man and prove ur self.. Dun be a pussy..
Pussy Tuko Jabba, so you prove yourself by passing lewd comments on your opponents' mums. Well done, shows your class and the type of person you are.

Why don't you tell your mum about the comment you just made about someone else's mum? See if she's proud of it huh?
Old 17-02-2013, 08:13 AM
Samster

Quote:
Oh... By the way, where is ur JC posting.. When he wants a meet up?

I'm game for it leh.. Please go find that post leh..
Pussy Tuko Jabba, if you are so game to meet up with James Chong, why are you challenging to meet up with him on my Quote? Go to his post and Quote from there so he notices it. You are so brave, aren't you. Pussy Tuko?

He has called you siat suay Singapore, ball carrier, etc, and you dare not even reply directly to him hahahaha. Instead you bluster and fume to him on MY postings. Hahaha , Pussy Tuko, you are so brave.

And when you meet him, what are you going to do Tuko Jabba? Fight him? You are so obese, you can barely make any quick movements. And you want to fight? You even huffed and puffed just walking 10m. And you want to fight? When you fall down, you can hardly haul your 125kg lump of lard off the floor. And you want to fight?

You are just one unbelievable man pig Tuko!
Old 17-02-2013, 09:38 AM
Samster

Quote:
Pussy Tuko Jabba, so you prove yourself by passing lewd comments on your opponents' mums. Well done, shows your class and the type of person you are.

Why don't you tell your mum about the comment you just made about someone else's mum? See if she's proud of it huh?
Well.. U are the one who drag my dad in the 1st place.. U so forgetful.... Or u choose to ignore...

Must ask ur mama to teach u to read again...
Old 17-02-2013, 09:43 AM
Samster

Quote:
Pussy Tuko Jabba, if you are so game to meet up with James Chong, why are you challenging to meet up with him on my Quote? Go to his post and Quote from there so he notices it. You are so brave, aren't you. Pussy Tuko?

He has called you siat suay Singapore, ball carrier, etc, and you dare not even reply directly to him hahahaha. Instead you bluster and fume to him on MY postings. Hahaha , Pussy Tuko, you are so brave.

And when you meet him, what are you going to do Tuko Jabba? Fight him? You are so obese, you can barely make any quick movements. And you want to fight? You even huffed and puffed just walking 10m. And you want to fight? When you fall down, you can hardly haul your 125kg lump of lard off the floor. And you want to fight?

You are just one unbelievable man pig Tuko!
So stupid Kuku pussy tchad... U are the one who claims that JC has challenge me to a meet up... So I ask u to provide me with the post cause I can't find it...

Are u trying to distract the basic qn I'm asking... Oh boy.. How cunning can u be...

Show me the post 1st... Also a meet up only.. Need to fight meh... 你这人渣怎么就这么暴力也, 动不动就喊打喊杀..
Old 17-02-2013, 02:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 637 / Power: 20
and_alloy is a name known to alland_alloy is a name known to alland_alloy is a name known to alland_alloy is a name known to alland_alloy is a name known to alland_alloy is a name known to all

Quote:

u are starting to be a joke...
Old 17-02-2013, 03:39 PM
Samster (V)

My Reputation: Points: -77 / Power: 0
Siawlang has got little hope of coming out of this alive!
Hey fucker, this is CNY dont call ppl names. Always remember the lump of lard you are refering can get more girls than ppl with mouth full of shit. I will ban you from CP. make pzl girls give you pussy juice to drink. Hahaha
Old 17-02-2013, 05:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
Well.. U are the one who drag my dad in the 1st place.. U so forgetful.... Or u choose to ignore...

Must ask ur mama to teach u to read again...
That's true Pussy Tuko Jabba, but I did not mention anything about his private parts. All I said was your dad must be ashamed to breed a son like you, 40+, no wife, no kids, no job, use family furniture business money to go China to buy prostitutes, unfit, glutton, eat yourself to a 125kg lump of lard, etc, etc.

And you know this is all true. And anyone who knows you well enough know this is all true. So do you think if you have a son like this, Pussy Tuko, you can be proud of him?

When are you going to be humble enough to apologize to all the forumers you have abused for no reason? Starting with Pete the Fish.
Old 17-02-2013, 05:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
So stupid Kuku pussy tchad... U are the one who claims that JC has challenge me to a meet up... So I ask u to provide me with the post cause I can't find it...

Are u trying to distract the basic qn I'm asking... Oh boy.. How cunning can u be...

Show me the post 1st... Also a meet up only.. Need to fight meh... 你这人渣怎么就这么暴力也, 动不动就喊打喊杀..
Hahaha Pussy Tuko Jabba, first of all, do you admit that JC has insulted you real and proper, calling you siat suay Singapore, ball carrier, etc, etc, and you dare not even reply directly to him?
Old 18-02-2013, 02:01 AM
Samster

Quote:
That's true Pussy Tuko Jabba, but I did not mention anything about his private parts. All I said was your dad must be ashamed to breed a son like you, 40+, no wife, no kids, no job, use family furniture business money to go China to buy prostitutes, unfit, glutton, eat yourself to a 125kg lump of lard, etc, etc.

And you know this is all true. And anyone who knows you well enough know this is all true. So do you think if you have a son like this, Pussy Tuko, you can be proud of him?

When are you going to be humble enough to apologize to all the forumers you have abused for no reason? Starting with Pete the Fish.
Oh my... U so close to that salted fish.. So what are u? A clone of that salted fish.. Haha..

Dun try to shift attention.. It dun work.

Just tell me when to meet... With any senior here... Come on dun be a pussy..

Dun use others in here to distract others, it's pointless. It will not make u any noble.

1st is JC now is fish.. What's next..
Old 18-02-2013, 02:03 AM
Samster

Quote:
Hahaha Pussy Tuko Jabba, first of all, do you admit that JC has insulted you real and proper, calling you siat suay Singapore, ball carrier, etc, etc, and you dare not even reply directly to him?
Haha.. JC can call all he wants... Who cares when a mad dog is barking..

Anyway he bites anyone who pass by.. Who cares...

So where is his post which he challenge me to meet? Show me the prove. I would luv to meet him. And of course pussy u as well.

Then u can judge for ur self how I look. No point hear from this hear from that... To see is to believe.
Old 18-02-2013, 02:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 12
UFO60 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

delete post

Last edited by UFO60; 18-02-2013 at 03:31 AM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread