The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 29-07-2014, 10:08 PM
Samster (V)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -77 / Power: 0
Siawlang has got little hope of coming out of this alive!
Quote:
Originally Posted by RotiPrata Man View Post
I'm going mid Aug also. Safe or not I Don't dare to comment. But I party at disco so confirm no GA interruption.
GARANTEE 100% safe. Was there april n june. Stay miraton n every nite accompany by girls, not register n noproblem at all. Go n enjoy dont worry nothing will happen. All are just rumours little or no truths.
Old 30-07-2014, 01:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2693 / Power: 16
SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Events In CP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siawlang View Post
GARANTEE 100% safe. Was there april n june. Stay miraton n every nite accompany by girls, not register n noproblem at all. Go n enjoy dont worry nothing will happen. All are just rumours little or no truths.
Oh WOW!! You should have said this earlier!
If Siawlang guarantees it, then it MUST BE correct!!

And here I was... silly little ole me.... all worried and taking all sorts of unnecessary precautions. Oh MY!

And fancy that - every single girl at PZL is all there.... just for the plucking! Oh MY!

SEAJ
Old 30-07-2014, 01:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1013 / Power: 19
horniez has much to be proud ofhorniez has much to be proud ofhorniez has much to be proud ofhorniez has much to be proud ofhorniez has much to be proud ofhorniez has much to be proud ofhorniez has much to be proud ofhorniez has much to be proud of

I'm going in Sep after.. THREE YEARS... lol...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vertu View Post
So envy you guys ....................... Can go so often Am planning my very first trip for the past 2 years ......
Old 30-07-2014, 01:32 AM
Samster

horniez has much to be proud ofhorniez has much to be proud ofhorniez has much to be proud ofhorniez has much to be proud ofhorniez has much to be proud ofhorniez has much to be proud ofhorniez has much to be proud ofhorniez has much to be proud of

swee lar... i go change 30K SGD and do 20P every night... pump until sperm bank dry...

Quote:
Old 30-07-2014, 09:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3535 / Power: 19
sexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by horniez View Post
swee lar... i go change 30K SGD and do 20P every night... pump until sperm bank dry...

SIN 30K ?, no need. SIN 3K will do but exclude hotel and airfare.

I am going there for 10 days SZ/CA/CP

Old 30-07-2014, 10:11 AM
Samster (V)

My Reputation: Points: -77 / Power: 0
Siawlang has got little hope of coming out of this alive!
Quote:
Originally Posted by sexrookie View Post
SIN 30K ?, no need. SIN 3K will do but exclude hotel and airfare. I am going there for 10 days SZ/CA/CP
Respect you, humble guy you go changping enjoy n fuck, some people go changping buy house n keep prostitue as wife, some buy gold so need bring much money.
Old 30-07-2014, 11:50 AM
Samster

wah so nice ganna zapped. haha...

sexrookie. not like i really have 30K to blow off. but if i do, my KKJ will break off lor...
30K = 150,000 RMB. each F is 1000, means i have to F 150 ladies in 1 week = 30 in one day... wah piangz. KKJ sure break off.
Old 30-07-2014, 12:50 PM
Samster

sexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Respect you, humble guy you go changping enjoy n fuck, some people go changping buy house n keep prostitue as wife, some buy gold so need bring much money.
I am physically way pass 55 but below 60 with a virtual young heart.

Cannot bonk everyday, alternate still ok.

Intend to go SZ tourist sightseeing for straight 3 days and based in CA then proceed to CP.

Will have a girl companion and walk, walk together and have nice food in DG.

Main objective to me is to relax and have fun.

So the spending will not be that high and moreover I am a budget traveller

Old 30-07-2014, 02:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 417 / Power: 19
sing169 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersing169 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersing169 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersing169 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersing169 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Just came back from CP with interesting new insights... My Life Lessons.

It has been almost 6 months since I was last in CP, so when I heard that things are normalizing, I decided to venture there again. Contacted one of the Agents in SBF who is still advertising CP. I was given quite a good selection of gals via WeChat. I shortlisted a few and asked him to confirm availability; managed to pre-booked 2 of them about 3 weeks before my visit. I was confident everything will go smoothly. Just a side track: at around the same time one of my Shanghai contacts also sent me via WeChat a photo of one of the Sauna gals advertised by this CP Agent. When I queried my Shanghai OKT, he said the girl is now in his Shanghai's sauna, charging 880 for 80 minutes with unlimited shots... (Lesson 1: I reckon you can now get the infamous "Dongguan Service" in other parts of China at quite competitive pricing... Even in major cities like Shanghai!)

Then, 1 week prior to my trip, I contacted the Agent again. To my surprise, he seemed oblivious to my earlier pre-booking and only managed a feeble response of "available subject to no dayima".... When I pressed him to confirm, he then asked me to send him my photo!!! I was quite taken aback, he didn't respond further when I asked him why he needed my photo! I suspect he was worried I am not a genuine client, but neither would I send my photo to strangers, not knowing what they will use it for. I wonder who had experienced such an encounter..?

I decided to do my own legwork and started to datamine my old contacts. Of around 15 MMs, only 2 are still in CP, one of whom is working as a cosmetics promoter (let's call her Girl1) while the other one has married and is actually expecting her first baby now! Of the remaining 13, 5 have gone back or gone elsewhere (Huizhou, Zhongshan, etc), and the rest are MIA (phones disconnected, expired). I reckon this may be representative of the statistics in CP...?

Girl1 was happy to hear me coming (she told me when we met that her salary as a cosmetics promoter is insufficient to survive on: 1.8k mthly basic, and with sales commissions she can barely make 3k per month...) When she heard that I was still vacillating becos I could not get enough gals lined up for my stay, she immediately offered to fix me up with her friends. (Lesson 2: always good to keep a few "close friends")

However, of all the 6 friends she sent me photos of, I found none appealing... Instead, I took the photos of those gals I shortlisted from the Agent and asked her to check around whether she can help fix me up with them. She immediately contacted her ex-Ouya mummy, who -- surprise, surprise -- confirmed that she can arrange one of those gals! Let's call that one Girl2. In fact, the mummy quoted 2.2k for overnight with Girl2, lower than the Agent's 2.5k quotation. (Lesson 3: always better to go to source. To be fair, if the Agent held up his part of the bargain and didn't make strange requests, I would have honoured my pre-booking with him!)

So with 2 gals lined up for my 3-night stay, I decided to proceed.

First night, Girl1 was highly GFE, and I gave her a generous tip becos we have known each other for almost 2 years now, and because she readily helped me with my needs. However, not everything has returned to normal. Restaurants are crowded like the past (I went to 湘村人家, Miraton for dim sum, etc), but massage joints (银色假日,宝足林) still don't allow massage in rooms. So for massage, I ended up going to a private shop: 2 of the 银色 masseuses whom I frequented have gone out to set up their own shop; quite a good set-up, nice spa with soothing decor, music and aroma. Pricing also much more competitive than 银色 but higher than 宝足林. For KTVs, the mummy told me can only bring 1 girl per guest, and we need to reconcile background stories in case of checks,p. so I didn't bother going. Hotels however are more relaxed now: no checks for partners to register, and even when we walked in hand-in-hand, we were not stopped nor questioned.

Second night, Girl2 did not disappoint either! However, in our conversation, she lamented that of the 2.2k she collected, she only gets to keep 1.5k as per the old days. Of the remaining, 500 goes to her mummy and the other 200 goes to the mummy whom I contacted... She also told me the story of one mummy selling a virgin for 10k, but the poor girl only got to keep 1.5k and the mummy took 8.5k... It all sounded to callous and heartless. She kept on and on about how the mummies are greedy at the expense of the girls, and some of the girls are actually ganging up to do their own referrals of customers. To prove her point, she then offered to fix me up with one of Ouya's models for my last night, at the old official rate of 2.5k for overnight. She showed me the gal's photo (let's call her Girl3), who was indeed gorgeous. Interestingly, she told me that Girl3 has just came back from Thailand. A rich Sporean client brought her there for a 1-week vacation!!! I saw their photos on her Wechat page; wondering whether this chap is an SBF brother... (Lesson 4: if you know a girl plugged into their own network, you may get to enjoy good value quality girls!!!)

On the third day, I met up with Girl3 quite early, around 3pm. We went to my friend's shop for massage and then dinner. However, while we were eating dinner, she went to the toilet and came back flustered -- her period has unexpectedly come!!! Sheesh! I almost flipped but Girl3 immediately offered to fix me up with some other friends. We scoured her HP contacts, and we settled on 1 girl who looked pretty enough. Girl3 called her up, and by luck she was having dinner close by. She came over within 30 mins. At first look, she didn't strike me as a "model" (too short, too skinny) and wouldn't justify the 2.5k price tag that Girl3 told me to pay. But my little head got the better of me as it was already quite late (8+pm) and I didn't know whether I can find alternatives. I didn't bargain and proceeded. Needless to say, the experience left much to be desired... (Lesson 5: always think rationally and negotiate if you think they are trying to job you. I guess they thought I was prepared to pay 2.5k for that night so they just stuck with that demand, taking me for a carrot head! And I succumbed, to my own detriment)

ULTIMATE LESSON learnt for me: CP is now driven by EXCESSIVE greed... All players in the system are trying to milk it as quickly and as much as they can. I reckon they realize that the merry-go-round won't last much longer, so they do whatever they can to squeeze all the juice now... Unfortunately, in my view, this will hasten the demise of CP. When girls don't trust the mummies, and the mummies overcharge clients... I reckon it's time to explore other available options with more reasonable price tag (even Shanghai!)... I will think twice and thrice before going to CP again. It has sadly lost its allure.

But who knows, I may again succumb to the sweet old memories as time goes past...
Old 30-07-2014, 03:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sing169 View Post
But who knows, I may again succumb to the sweet old memories as time goes past...
Nice FR

I believe your next trip to CP will be better off as you need not to get agent or mummy to get MM contacts for you with a sky high pricing

You only need one MM contact and that will be the stepping stone to others MM.

There will be more stepping stones and more MM contacts eventually

As some come to CP and do the F&F (Fuck n Forget) so these people will have a great impact when coming over CP.

Those who are using "KC" tactics as the game plan will have no issue in getting MM companion.

I have yet to spent more then 1K just to get a MM overnight so far.

I am just lucky,

Regards
Old 30-07-2014, 04:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3748 / Power: 17
Vertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Nice FR and thanks for sharing ....................

Love your Avatar Pix ........ +6 for you
Old 30-07-2014, 06:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1061 / Power: 16
besafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud of

Great FR bro sing169.
If I am not wrong, I think I know which agent you are referring to. I also got same treatment.
Cheers.
Old 30-07-2014, 08:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7093 / Power: 20
memorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond repute

but why do the agent want your photo for?
just curious

The secret of victory is learning how to use pain & pleasure.

My Amazing Encounter (1) ...(2)
Old 30-07-2014, 08:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by memorablez View Post
but why do the agent want your photo for?
just curious
My guess, Maybe the MM want to look see look see and decide if she is willingly to let the person bonk.

Old 30-07-2014, 09:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
TomKat is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:

It has been almost 6 months since I was last in CP, so when I heard that things are normalizing, I decided to venture there again. Contacted one of the Agents in SBF who is still advertising CP. goes past...
I recall reading someone said a few of the agencies were busted by police. Most are laying low for now. You agent might be a few that are still opened but secretly. He might be making sure you are not police and someone he knows.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread