The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 30-03-2015, 11:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 11
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future
Re: Batam Info Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiongmao View Post
strange it is, but deBest see thru window for bathroom only available for Superior room type. anyhow there is blind to close it from inside, i have stayed at more expensive Deluxe room but dont have the see thru window.
Oh,only the Superior Room has a see thru toilet window.

Thanks for the heads up on this. Tho i have not stayed in this hotel before,but i look at it as being unique becos of the "window",hehehe...well,as for the blindings,i am kind of sure it is removable. I am those who love moving furnitures around type of tourist to cater to my own comfort,just like how i would love to "redecorate" my hotel room in formosa. But i still have to move them back upon checking out tho.

I rarely take hotel breakfast nowaday...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Page View Post
Also, the girl can check if the bro is taking too long in the toilet because wanking. I prefer to keep my privacy.
Its actually a good option with the deBest see thru toilet windows. I find it better to have the best of both world,to have both privacy and no privacy.At least i have a choice,hehehe...

Quote:
Originally Posted by quresh7 View Post
Thought staying 2 days 1 night but when i came here i just had to extend 1 more day there is something thats just draws you closer..today sad liao leaving soon to come back to sg.
Same here,bro. Whenever i have a good time in Batam,leaving the place is always the hardest thing to do. The trip before my last (CNY Feb trip) was not-so-good,so i didnt look forward to my last trip,but after coming back from my last trip (March 2015),i looked forward to going Batam again next month (April 2015),and next month is just a few days away...hehehe...

See? There is something to look forward to every month now (for me),hehehe...and thats the beauty of absence making my heart grow fonder at this place. And i really do try hard to make my every Batam trip a fulfilling and enjoyable one. (evidence are all in my summaries)

Batam is a place of wonder,and every trip is different. Time for me to work hard in Sillypore now,so that i can enjoy this wonderland in my upcoming trip to Batam. It is afterall a place where if you have no money,there will not be honey.

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 30-03-2015, 03:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post

Batam is a place of wonder,and every trip is different. Time for me to work hard in Sillypore now,so that i can enjoy this wonderland in my upcoming trip to Batam. It is afterall a place where if you have no money,there will not be honey.
Little money, still honey

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 30-03-2015, 03:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 15
mole2 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymole2 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I will be at Batam with another friend during the long weekend, just wondering if any bro here wants to meetup for a drink. Also, normally do you guys change your money there or here in sg?
Old 30-03-2015, 07:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1214 / Power: 14
Miruo has much to be proud ofMiruo has much to be proud ofMiruo has much to be proud ofMiruo has much to be proud ofMiruo has much to be proud ofMiruo has much to be proud ofMiruo has much to be proud ofMiruo has much to be proud ofMiruo has much to be proud of

Hello guys, first time going Batam. Will be staying at Montigo resort. Any place to recommend (massage, food etc) ? Thanks!
Old 30-03-2015, 07:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 11
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miruo View Post
Hello guys, first time going Batam. Will be staying at Montigo resort. Any place to recommend (massage, food etc) ? Thanks!
Hi bro,are you going with family? Montigo Resort is at Nongsa area of Batam,very very far away from the cheong places discussed in this thread. But the good thing is everything you ask for are already within the resort you stayed in,all the way from sea food to massage (massage (aka Spa) in Montigo Resort should be professionally clean). The main cheong scene of Batam is at Nagoya area. I attach a map for you below to allow you a better understanding of where you will be as you state and how far you are from the regular cheong scene :

If you insist to go for the regular dirty massage,then you will need to take about 30+ mins ride to and then about 30+ mins fro from where you are. Cost of taxi fare is likely to be 100k from point A to B and point B to point A would be another 100k.(around there)

If you are looking for sea food,you may try the below Sea Food restaurant that was quite popularly discussed in this thread some years back :

Pantai Batu Besar
Jl.Haji Muhammad Saleh
RT 01/RW 02
Pulau Batam
Kepulauan Riau - Indonesia
Tel : +62 778 761180

Monday - Friday
9:00 am to 9:00 pm
Saturday & Sunday
9:00 am to 9:30 pm

If you are going with friends (not family or friends who dont cheong) who has intention to cheong in Batam,my suggestion is,change your hotel booking and move yourself closer to Nagoya area. Then of course,you can still stick with your original plan but you will need to travel far for more and better choices.

Good luck and may you have a good trip.

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 30-03-2015, 10:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
Paws deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mole2 View Post
I will be at Batam with another friend during the long weekend, just wondering if any bro here wants to meetup for a drink. Also, normally do you guys change your money there or here in sg?
Hi, I am keen to go Batam over this long weekend, would be glad to join. But note that I am a first timer so if you are not ok, it is fine. Or is anyone else keen to go?
Old 30-03-2015, 10:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
Paws deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mole2 View Post
Hey bro I am keen to go but first timer, hope you don't mind. Or is anyone else keen as well to take in a newbie?
Old 31-03-2015, 12:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4990 / Power: 23
xiaoxiao has a reputation beyond reputexiaoxiao has a reputation beyond reputexiaoxiao has a reputation beyond reputexiaoxiao has a reputation beyond reputexiaoxiao has a reputation beyond reputexiaoxiao has a reputation beyond reputexiaoxiao has a reputation beyond reputexiaoxiao has a reputation beyond reputexiaoxiao has a reputation beyond reputexiaoxiao has a reputation beyond reputexiaoxiao has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks to all for the information. will check Batam out soon.
See thru the Small One,
Become the Small One!!

New Target - 6000 !!!

Only power 10 and above,

Please PM me after you have upped me. Thks

Up List
in process......
Old 31-03-2015, 12:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 970 / Power: 18
maddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiaoxiao View Post
Thanks to all for the information. will check Batam out soon.
Bro can I tag along with ur guidance to check out Btm ?
Old 31-03-2015, 03:17 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
JuliusM deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hello guys, newbie here haha. Long story short, was supposed to travel to Japan for a birthday trip but friends couldn't raise that much money for themselves so we decided to travel to Batam instead to celebrate.

Basically, by the advice of Pak Nono, I have booked 2 rooms at Formosa Hotel for a 2D1N trip, 1 for myself and the other for my friend. I know it's short but my friend claims there's nothing to do or see in the area so there's no point staying for long. Anyway, back to the thread. I will be 'losing my virginity' here. So any advice about first-timers would be appreciated, like how much should I be looking at to pay, communicating with mamis/papis etc.

Also, advice on sightseeing and stuff to do to extend the trip would be great cos won't be travelling for a while due to work haha.

Once again, thanks for the help!

-Julius
Old 31-03-2015, 03:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
Naresh85 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Senior bros,
Bro Nono1973, how are you?
May i know why DC Mall is a wonderland, based on your post?

I'm making a trip to Batam on 10th of April for 3 days and 2 night. Kinda bored with formosa and goodway hotels, so i opted with Hotel 89. Heard there is a massage service in the hotel itself. Can we have in room massage, or otherwise? Any brothers have any idea about it?

Cheers and happy hunting bros !
Old 31-03-2015, 09:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1701 / Power: 13
tiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by newyorker88 View Post
Hahaha, it is a one way ticket for lenders, you can lend, but never get it back.

Very true. Whenever my cewek wish to borrow rup from me, i just tell her this rup is for u. Your rezeki. Shes so touch with my "concern" reply.
Old 31-03-2015, 09:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 11
nescafeGold deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naresh85 View Post
Hi Senior bros,
Bro Nono1973, how are you?
May i know why DC Mall is a wonderland, based on your post?

I'm making a trip to Batam on 10th of April for 3 days and 2 night. Kinda bored with formosa and goodway hotels, so i opted with Hotel 89. Heard there is a massage service in the hotel itself. Can we have in room massage, or otherwise? Any brothers have any idea about it?

Cheers and happy hunting bros !
I heard that massage in 89 is not for our little brother..

i'm sure bro nono meant wonderland because it has many computer shops with good price.. beside computer shop,it has also many shop sell local clothes
Old 31-03-2015, 10:05 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JuliusM View Post
Hello guys, newbie here haha. Long story short, Anyway, back to the thread. I will be 'losing my virginity' here. So any advice about first-timers would be appreciated, like how much should I be looking at to pay, communicating with mamis/papis etc.

-Julius
u mean like really losing virginity? wow.. this is a dare move. anyway, i just repeat nono's advise and wise words.. lower your expectation, one man's meat can be another man's poison..
Old 31-03-2015, 10:06 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miruo View Post
i think you're in wrong thread.. montingo and nagoya never get along.. totally opposite of the idea.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread