The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 29-03-2015, 10:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
roppong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Cambodia Phnom Penh Nightlife Discussion

yupe, got some quoted 200. Ignore em. Some quoted 100ST, 200LT. Just walk away n pls dont spoil market.
Old 29-03-2015, 10:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 12
xiaodikou deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by xfreak2009 View Post
Model charge 200 while ladies in Naga charge 150-250? The figures seem not correct.
I just got back from PP.

took one lady from nagaworld for 200USD for L/T.

they tend not to go l/t, but i talked to my lady and she also liked me so she made me a seperate case for her.

Enjoyed dinner with her and few clubs/bars so the total damage was little bit more than 300USD for the night.

I was happy, but I also have another thought that this was something wrong.

in PP, lady for l/t is 200USD? Very silly and I should've never done this, but could not regist because all the girls quoted 200~250USD.

The market is too spoiled wrongly so i think we need to give sometime to settle down and recurse it.[/QUOTE]

Yes, you are very silly. Please read back the post.
Old 30-03-2015, 02:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
xfreak2009 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Unhappy Re: Cambodia Phnom Penh Nightlife Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
U have the rich man or carrot look?

I know I should've not paid that much money, but all the girls asked that amount so I gave myself one night lonelyness and tried the 2nd night, but got the same quotes.

I knew that it was way TOO much, but i was sure that i and her could have a good time for sure so i decided to pay.

It depends on how many carrot men willing to pay or how desperate the ger is.
Yep, but the problem is that they are not desperate. I talked to my lady and her friends for 3 nights, but they don't care if they have customer or not and they do not want to bargain their price.

Their attitude and mind was that if you don't want to pay that amount then i don't need. I can survive without customer for many days drinking and enjoying with my friends...!!

And, her friends ordered one more whisky...
Old 30-03-2015, 03:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 271 / Power: 19
autoroam is one of the Best!autoroam is one of the Best!autoroam is one of the Best!

Quote:
Yep, but the problem is that they are not desperate. I talked to my lady and her friends for 3 nights, but they don't care if they have customer or not and they do not want to bargain their price.

Their attitude and mind was that if you don't want to pay that amount then i don't need. I can survive without customer for many days drinking and enjoying with my friends...!!
Have to agree with Bro xfreak2009
Was at Casa KTV a couple mth back, found a beautiful mm that wanna usd200 but i insisted not to be carrot-head and let her go.... think back abit regret

Also walk-in to Prince KTV also mm there ST is usd150, determined not to spoil market didnt visit the KTV.... but have to say the mm there are fair and above average

Next time i think i will just pay then settle for below average.... just my point of view
Old 30-03-2015, 05:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
There is always an option. Since u know the market price n willing to pay higher, then go ahead or look else where. End of the night, it is your money n your "happiness".

For me, maybe me only, I see a ger I like and price is right then go boom boom, if end of the night I still dun get 1 ger, I will go back hotel, watch Discovery or sleep. I won't write 3 words on my forehead, "I am horny"....

Frankly, I have not encountered ger asking 200 for LT. Maybe price has went since my absent.
Old 30-03-2015, 06:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Frankly, I have not encountered ger asking 200 for LT. Maybe price has went since my absent.
wow...this US$200 is exorbitant...I will never pay such price for LT too...not sure how many percent goes to gal and the in between middle man...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 30-03-2015, 07:21 PM
Samster

Anyway, what does carrot man mean?
Old 30-03-2015, 08:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 271 / Power: 19
autoroam is one of the Best!autoroam is one of the Best!autoroam is one of the Best!

Carrot head same as Robert

‘Robert’ actually sounds quite close to the chinese words for carrot. And ‘chopping carrot head’ means that you got conned by a salesman, or strung along by a girl who took you as a money tree. So a ‘Robert’ is usually a guy who was taken a ride by a GCP.
Old 30-03-2015, 10:05 PM
Samster

The idea is, before you start chiong. make sure you know the market rate. Don't anyhow gaga over the girls there and pay exorbiant price. Not worth it. Plenty of girls to choose there. On the 3rd night i think. Got a girl, supposed to be LT. She only allow one shot then sleep till morning i paid her 50 and ask her to fack off after the shot. I can sleep by myself if only allow one shot.
Old 30-03-2015, 10:13 PM
Samster

naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by roppong View Post
She only allow one shot then sleep till morning i paid her 50 and ask her to fack off after the shot. I can sleep by myself if only allow one shot.
Yes, this is the way to treat this ger... no need to give face since she did not honor her agreement.
Old 31-03-2015, 02:58 PM
Samster

Yes. Agreed with that one pop is short time even thoug she slept with you.

One more reason for me to pay 200 was that she came over to me at 3 pm and stayed until the next day noon And we really had a good.time so i sid not ruin it by bargaining.

I tried to bargain to 150 though.
Old 31-03-2015, 05:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 237 / Power: 12
papai is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpapai is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpapai is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I paid 30, 50 for lt recently, respectively. One of them was a uni student. Anything beyond 60$ for lt, fxxk her off! Hole only wah!
Old 31-03-2015, 05:57 PM
Samster

Wahhh u lucky bro. Where u get to know em?
Old 31-03-2015, 05:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
Y

One more reason for me to pay 200 was that she came over to me at 3 pm and stayed until the next day noon And we really had a good.time so i sid not ruin it by bargaining.
I remember I brought 1 ger to Kep, Fri drove there and back on Sun.... paid her USD 100 n her BF for not working.
Old 31-03-2015, 06:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 237 / Power: 12
papai is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpapai is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpapai is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by roppong View Post
Wahhh u lucky bro. Where u get to know em?
Go riverside and park lor! There is a private uni at st 130.

And if you like, can f five different girls for 75$, st.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1