The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 29-03-2015, 11:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 357 / Power: 10
Soi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Vietnam - HCM (Thread 3)

I continue with today's foray.
Morning was spent seeing some sights of HCM. Amazing that a post office can be a tourist attraction. Notre Dame was impressive. War Remnants museum informative. Been there ..done that. Thats it.
Back at Ben Tanh market got some clothes from a particular shop. Staff friendly and accommodating. A bit embarassing asking for a size 44.
Saw a malaysian place advertising prata at Usd 1..so time for tea break. Then got charged Usd 2 for it. Reason? Was told prata was made in shop across the road so have to pay double. Small change so just paid and move on.
I found out that rent around Ben Tanh for a 2 storey shophouse was Usd 4k above..but still. In contrast..a bell boy earns Usd 150 per month. Very small salary. I remind myself to be more generous in tips.
Currently sitting in a new rooftop bar overlooking the park near Ben Tanh. Lets see where the night leads to.
Old 30-03-2015, 10:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20100 / Power: 20
sailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
I searched thru your history and found you posted in 2006 in the old 1st thread...
Here to SUPPORT TS Bro H-88 !!

==================================

Best Hi-class Female SEX gif thread ever !! Mainly SEXY YOUNG ASIAN

YOU WILL BE AMAZED with 2,155+ pages !!

https://www.sammyboyforum.com/showth...1966&page=2157

NO waiting list : 3+ please !
Old 30-03-2015, 12:50 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1053 / Power: 0
mutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud of

a more slighty costing WL 600k rather than 400k, she was 400k before her boobjob during tet attitude still good, no kissing but everything else avail unrushed with me

Old 30-03-2015, 12:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14044 / Power: 19
wohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond repute

anyone will be in HCMC tomorrow evening and Wednesday evening?
Old 30-03-2015, 02:36 PM
Samster

Soi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Some cheap charlie tips from a newbie..

1.Everybody tell you take Vinasun taxi but nobody tell you meter only run after taxi move for a short distance so dont worry. Also Vinasun taxis no need to bargain..they sure use meter( at least those I took). Also the saloon type cheaper than the wagon types.
2.Bottled drinks much cheaper in K circle. Those 20 k dong drinks around D1 selling by roadside are only 8 k dong in K. Weather so hot I go thru probably 6 to 8 bottles a day.
3. Public bus transport is good enough. I never paiseh..those guys in green uniforms are very helpful and speak English enough to direct you. Its more fun..I had good conversations with nice people in buses.
4.Xe Om have to bargain hard. Better a taxi than a Xe Om. This my opinion only.
5.Dont drink too much Viet coffee. Its very nice..dont give you a headache if you drink a lot but it does keep you awake!
6. Ban Mi..Pho..Bbq prawns and beef..fruits in yogurt and crushed ice. Shiok oredi.
7. Wechat girls r ok..choose those with many many photos on their wechat. You should be fine. Last night the girl asked me bring her go eat after deed is done. I obliged and she brought me to a Pho place.
8.HBT bars not worth it. This my opinion only. Everything want rush rush. Might as well just go toilet get a bj.
9.Rooftop bars are good place to chill.Not cheap but not expensive either. Got dress code..great service and even more beautiful girls appear out of nowhere come sit w you.A bit expensive though.
My experiences all in D1. Cos I newbie mah.
8. Can be cheap charlie..but dont be stingy in giving tips..Viets have very low salaries.
Old 30-03-2015, 02:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1078 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39957 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soi6 View Post
8. Can be cheap charlie..but dont be stingy in giving tips..Viets have very low salaries.
thank you for sharing...

I will be stingy on tips recently because of exchange rate...lost 1 mil plus for each S$ 1k...so this amount can buy me plenty of food, drinks an tips...

yes...regarding xe om...rule of thumb within same district is 20k dong per ride...cross from 1 district to a nearby district is 30k dong...from D1 to a district nearby is 50K dong because this is how they view you as tourist unless you speak tieng viet...xe om is fast if you rushing for time...

bottled water 1Litre bottle will cost 8k...not sure how big is your bottle...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 30-03-2015, 02:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
thank you for sharing...:

Yes..I forget to say..I normally buy thw Suntory Tea+. Not plain water. You think then how I Size 44?
Old 30-03-2015, 02:57 PM
Samster (B)

mutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud of

Quote:
thank you for sharing...

I will be stingy on tips recently because of exchange rate...lost 1 mil plus for each S$ 1k...so this amount can buy me plenty of food, drinks an tips...

yes...regarding xe om...rule of thumb within same district is 20k dong per ride...cross from 1 district to a nearby district is 30k dong...from D1 to a district nearby is 50K dong because this is how they view you as tourist unless you speak tieng viet...xe om is fast if you rushing for time...

xe om is generally half teh cost of what it would cost to go by taxi (same) distance...a good bottle of 1l water eg lavie costs 10k from a mom dad shop circle k sells 10k the 500ml size, in mom dad shops 500ml is 10k or 5k even...naturally EVERYTHING in d1 is more...bottle of c2 tea is 20k, in d1 elsewhere its 10k...
my philosophy is save money on big ticket items, why worry ant 5-10k here there for drinks...if im thirsty then i buy drink anywhwere, but if i see circle k then i will buy a few 2-3 and put in back pack...likewise in thai i will go in 7/11 for drinks but will buy the ice tea ice coffeee in plastic bags..i rarely buy drink elsewhere
Old 30-03-2015, 04:25 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -9 / Power: 0
Cwpmami is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Hi All Bros,
anyone will be in HCMC during 17 april to 19 april?
can go chiong together and we dont mind buy your drink ~

newbie here and wish we can have fun together.
thank you.
Old 30-03-2015, 05:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3384 / Power: 12
hoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond repute

A local friend tells me, if you travel regularly by xe om it's best to buy your own crash helmet to minimize risk of catching head lice. U never know who used it before u.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mutantchicken View Post
xe om is generally half teh cost of what it would cost to go by taxi (same) distance..
Old 30-03-2015, 05:37 PM
Samster

Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoian View Post
A local friend tells me, if you travel regularly by xe om it's best to buy your own crash helmet to minimize risk of catching head lice. U never know who used it before u.
MC rides his own air-blade lah...

I have my own bao hiem or helmet lah...I just put on walk the street many xe om came to ask me...but I can call my few regulars to fetch me same price...usually use one to ferry me around buying things at a few places...they can wait and bring me back...much faster than taxi...

Old 30-03-2015, 07:13 PM
Samster (B)

Quote:
MC rides his own air-blade lah...

I have my own bao hiem or helmet lah...I just put on walk the street many xe om came to ask me...but I can call my few regulars to fetch me same price...usually use one to ferry me around buying things at a few places...they can wait and bring me back...much faster than taxi...
if wear a hat/baseball cap no need to have ur own helmet in fear of headlice, tho for safety ie better quality helmets i would buy my own helmet if i was planning to use xe om regularly
Old 30-03-2015, 08:54 PM
Samster

My D1 newbie Cheap Charlie tips were all tongue in cheek lah so dont take it seriously.

Here some more.
1. When changing money no need to ask how much. Sinkie in front of me got 15450 for a Sgd 100 note after he tried to haggle for more. I plonked 2 Sgd 50s and got 15600. Maybe my crooked smile did it. This was at gold shop just across the road from Gate 5.
2. In Ben Tanh no such thing as fixed price..want buy something haggle..except for Para 1.
3. Around Ben Tanh some shops purport to sell originals. Some are fakes too. Buyer beware.
4. Hair salons with specials do actually cut your hair. Not a bad one too.
5. Buy a capteh. Its fun to play with.
Old 31-03-2015, 01:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 410 / Power: 22
faszcom is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfaszcom is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfaszcom is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfaszcom is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfaszcom is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
I searched thru your history and found you posted in 2006 in the old 1st thread...but you really have not shared any forum about chiong scene...

http://samsforum.com/showpos...postcount=1859
Correct, I did not post my chiong scene.
Been chionging since the old Sammy Forum till now, all along been submerging.
My job had actually taken me across the asean countries since 2002, where Vietnam & Batam is the most frequent, if you recall the time there is someone famous name Regina in Batam.
My usual playground is mostly Office's and Factory I'm dealing with. Not really into "commercial" type.
Old 31-03-2015, 09:12 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soi6 View Post
My D1 newbie Cheap Charlie tips were all tongue in cheek lah so dont take it seriously.
2. In Ben Tanh no such thing as fixed price..want buy something haggle..except for Para .
Good good...but I hv been buying same price for past few years at cbt...

Cuming up...nice long weekend every month from April, May and June...hope you hv bought your long weekend air tickets early...

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread