The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 22-11-2014, 09:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 112 / Power: 14
hello1891 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhello1891 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Happenings in Cebu

Hi Bros,

Need advise on accommodation to get during my trip in mid April 2015
I'm gg there in mid April after all those college students graduated from their unit hopefully more action

In case no luck then haf to hit the nightspot

so need advise to get accommodation and maybe Cebu forum to get girls contact

thanks in advance
Old 22-11-2014, 11:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2694 / Power: 20
Redoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond repute

Was in Cebu sometime back and spent an afternoon at Ayala Centre, drinking coffee at Starbucks and didn't manage to hook up any FL. It is a decent mall and doesn't seem like there are FL preying for their food.

Maybe target is white man.

Anyway Cebu is not safe to cheong unless you have locals with you.
Generally Philippines is not safe place to cheong.
Old 11-12-2014, 12:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
Jamesrg2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

If u r looking for some action with or with out paying much,u can try lotus,is in lapu lapu city.most of them are student.they are very open to sex.

Or u can try to down load skout apps and u can find lots of fl or girls that willing to meet u.trust me,is much fun and easy den wasting your time looking ard.

I have 4day trip there with 2FL experience without paying them.but I gave them tips b for they left. Don't wast your time going to mango ave,as market had been spoil by the Korean. Not to forget about the safety there,in Cebu I must say is 80% safe to travel alone and taxi is a also safe as well,so don't worry too much about it.

Or if u want some upper class,u can try your luck at IT mall.which is located at Cebu city. Or else just follow what I mention above and u won't go wrong.enjoy your experience at Cebu
Old 15-12-2014, 06:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 191 / Power: 16
mujii is a Helpful and Caring Samstermujii is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Planning for a trip to Cebu. Any bros here know what is the average going rate now for LT in Cebu?

Many thanks!
Old 07-01-2015, 06:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
DVant deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just returned from a 10 day trip between Bohol and Cebu. There are in fact FLs in Bohol. Don't think otherwise, but you need to know where to look. I was strictly on Panglao Island at Alona Beach so that's all I can speak on but here's the info. During the week there isn't much action going on despite it being a tourist spot. You won't find many girls that are openly working, but go to the bars and look for single girls or pairs of girls. I chatted it up with a girl named Anne who was at Coco Vida with a friend of hers and an hour later she was in my room for 2 hours doing all kinds of dirty things for 800 pesos. Sweet girl too, great attitude, great service. Friend sat at the bar for the entire 2 hours she was with me lol. On weekends, head up to the corner of the only road that leads to Alona Beach. There's a bar there called Helmut's. There are some FLs that hang out on that corner and in the bar. Also, across the street a little ways up is a bar called Pinerella's and Ames (sp?) which are full of filipinas. These girls are a little different though. They usually won't approach you. They will eye fuck you though so it's up to you to initiate conversation. Girls there are very open so don't be shy or worry. You can also find FLs sometimes at Birdwatchers on the beach and also walking the boardwalk. Don't pay more than 1500-1800 for LT.
In Cebu, there are multiple girly bars on Mango. I don't know what the big scare is about Mango. It's not nearly as shady as some other famous hooker spots in SE Asia. Just don't be out there looking like an idiot or flashing money and have some sense about you and you'll be fine. My advice though is to create a profile on Dateinasia.com and stay active. I hung out with 3 girls from there in 2 days and received tons of responses from girls. One was a dud and looking for love. Second was a FL and I gave her 1000 pesos for 1.5 hours. Cute girl, super tiny body and tight and very tight. Her name was Grace and she negotiated everything within the first 10 mins I talked to her on the site. Last girl's SN was Vanilla, she goes by Margo, but real name is Arlene as I saw her id when she was going through her stuff. This woman was INCREDIBLE. Ate a cheap dinner with her, walked around the city, she stayed the night, fucked all night and in the morning and never paid her a single peso. I suspect she's still a FL or married to an expat because she took me to her condo which was right off Mango Ave and she lived in a really nice place and had a lot of nice shit. Claimed she works in a hotel and the condo was her aunt's vacation spot but seemed like bullshit to me. Anyway, give the website a shot. There's more than a few FL on there and TONS of women in general. If not, don't be afraid to go down to Mango. I was out there really late alone one night and on foot and had no issue. Cheers
Old 07-01-2015, 06:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
DVant deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hello1891 View Post
Hi Bros,

Need advise on accommodation to get during my trip in mid April 2015
I'm gg there in mid April after all those college students graduated from their unit hopefully more action

In case no luck then haf to hit the nightspot

so need advise to get accommodation and maybe Cebu forum to get girls contact

thanks in advance
Howard's Hotel, Summit Circle, and Rajah Place are all decent and good location to get around to a lot of spots.
Old 22-01-2015, 01:54 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
AMKrapist is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Hi,

I will be in Cebu from 26-30 Jan. First time newbie. Anyone wanna cheong together, pls PM me.
Old 30-01-2015, 07:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
levelcool deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Happenings in Cebu

hi to all bros here...
any bros plan to go to Cebu on March 2015 ?
I hope can tag along wit some bros to go Cebu together lol
Old 30-01-2015, 11:06 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 224 / Power: 0
Dirk Kuyt is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDirk Kuyt is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDirk Kuyt is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by levelcool View Post
hi to all bros here...
any bros plan to go to Cebu on March 2015 ?
I hope can tag along wit some bros to go Cebu together lol
Good for you..... Cebu is in very bad economic shape and that has forced many SYTs to come out to earn some food money .... it's FL galore everywhere..... just be careful you do not get the underage ones..... they are also out in abundance.
Old 02-02-2015, 01:17 AM
Samster

Thanks for your advices bro...
anyway, hope can tag along with some experience bros in Cebu..
Old 02-02-2015, 01:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 274 / Power: 19
kawabanga is one of the Best!kawabanga is one of the Best!kawabanga is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirk Kuyt View Post
Good for you..... Cebu is in very bad economic shape and that has forced many SYTs to come out to earn some food money .... it's FL galore everywhere..... just be careful you do not get the underage ones..... they are also out in abundance.
Are they at mango avenue bro.
Old 02-02-2015, 07:51 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 224 / Power: 0
Dirk Kuyt is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDirk Kuyt is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDirk Kuyt is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kawabanga View Post
Are they at mango avenue bro.
They are everywhere ...... just make it obvious you are looking and they will approach you . .... I was even hit upon inside the church compound given that the situation here has become desperate for some families.

And btw.... in your hunt for pussies do not forget that crime has also risen so carry with you just enough for the day's expenses and keep the rest of your valuables safely locked up.
Old 03-02-2015, 04:45 PM
Samster

kawabanga is one of the Best!kawabanga is one of the Best!kawabanga is one of the Best!

Quote:
They are everywhere ...... just make it obvious you are looking and they will approach you . .... I was even hit upon inside the church compound given that the situation here has become desperate for some families.

And btw.... in your hunt for pussies do not forget that crime has also risen so carry with you just enough for the day's expenses and keep the rest of your valuables safely locked up.
Thanks bro, i visited the wrong timing then. Cebu syt is such beauty. Is the still in operations likewise with bar fine? When i was there, bar fine is not allow for some bars.

Thanks
Old 03-02-2015, 04:49 PM
Samster

Quote:

Oh yeah, another problem. I look like abit of pinoy hahahah i am not sure if they will then approach me. Even when i was in bar in cebu or clark. They thought i am local so not service but when i start to speak and say hey baby i am from Singapore. Then the mummy and service staff approached me.

The syt approach you bro? Mango avenue FL cannot make it hahahaah
Old 16-02-2015, 07:55 PM
Samster

hi bros.. I aldy confirm my ticket to Cebu on 13 March.. anyway, bros wanna chiong together can pm me ya..
tqvm
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1