The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 30-03-2015, 03:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 360 / Power: 14
xelvaz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxelvaz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxelvaz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxelvaz is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Action in Japan

I mentioned New Hot Point in my previous post. Basically New Hot Point is not a Pink Salon. It is located level 9 in the same alley as 平成女学園 - Shinjuku. You can look out for the Katagana sign ニューホットポイント.

New Hot Point: It is a "stripclub" with BJ. Basically you upon arrival, you pay 2,200yen and get to choose one of two gals. The gals are all very pretty, easily an 8 or 9. You will be told that you cannot bring in any filming device. You have to deposit your bag and mobile phone. After which you wait till the next show is ready.

Once the show is ready,you will be ushered by the gal to a small booth with a one-way glass panel. They will ask you what additional service you want. You can opt to pay 3000yen more for a HJ or 4000yen more for a BJ. I have been here at least 4 times and I always opt for the BJ.

The gal will leave the room and appear again in the main stage where you can see from the panel in your booth. She will dance and do a striptease for around 5 mins. After she leave, another gal will come in and do the same. Once both gals are done, you can leave if you did not opt for any extra service. If you do, you wait while the gals goes room to room to provide their service. Typically, there will be around 4-5 guests per session.

The recent one I had was Sara. She came in, strip off her top and bra and basically gave me a BJ for around 5 mins. During which I am free to roam. If you can't shoot, she will perform a HJ for around 5 more mins before she take her leave. You can also pay 2000yen to buy the gal's panties where she will strip on the spot and hand over to you. (Damage: 2200yen + 4000yen - 10mins show, 10mins action)

That concludes Tokyo. If anyone is keen on Osaka, let me know. I have been to Tobita Shinchi at least 6 times and also a no-sex soapland in Namba called Amour 4 times.
Old 30-03-2015, 10:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1069 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 31
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Any good intro for Tateyama japan?

if no response will merge this thread with Action in Japan...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 14-04-2015, 11:36 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
bitcomet is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: [Japan] Tobita Shinchi, Dotonbori, Yoshiwara and Kabukicho

Quote:
Originally Posted by xelvaz View Post
My humble contribution for those who want to look for some Japanese girl action in Japan.

I just came back from a two weeks trip in Japan. Went to Kansai (Osaka, Kyoto, Nara) and then Tokyo.

General Info for Prostitution in Japan
Prostitution is illegal in Japan. By prostitution, I mean FJ. Anything else is legal. However, it is not hard to find joints that does provide FJ as there are lack of enforcement. Who can resist the temptation of Japanese girls after watching all those JAV. Yes they do moan like those JAV actress!

However, take note that if you do not speak Japanese, you are regarded as a Gaijin (foreigner). Most of the joints do not serve foreigners. This is where you have to source for joints that do serve and more likely than not, you will be paying a premium as a foreign to fuck the Japanese gals.

Do also take note that a lot of places uses "fake" Japanese gals. These are gals from China who speaks Japanese and can pass off as a Japanese if you yourself do not know the language.
I heard there are a lot of mainland Chinese males that visit prostitution in Japan.

http://www.tokyoreporter.com/2009/08...heru-delights/

Do you think those mainland Chinese males got fool by "fake" Japanese?
Old 16-04-2015, 02:47 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
I just came back from a two weeks trip in Japan. Went to Kansai (Osaka, Kyoto, Nara) and then Tokyo.

General Info for Prostitution in Japan
Prostitution is illegal in Japan. By prostitution, I mean FJ. Anything else is legal. However, it is not hard to find joints that does provide FJ as there are lack of enforcement. Who can resist the temptation of Japanese girls after watching all those JAV. Yes they do moan like those JAV actress!

However, take note that if you do not speak Japanese, you are regarded as a Gaijin (foreigner). Most of the joints do not serve foreigners. This is where you have to source for joints that do serve and more likely than not, you will be paying a premium as a foreign to fuck the Japanese gals.

Do also take note that a lot of places uses "fake" Japanese gals. These are gals from China who speaks Japanese and can pass off as a Japanese if you yourself do not know the language.

Places to avoid
In Tokyo, there are a few redlight district. The more prominent one will be Kabukicho in Shinjuku. There are joints that serve foreigners here but unless you have done you research, do not go in there to explore the joints. This is especially true if you are approached by a touts. The touts will earn a very high commission from you and they will bring you to joints that are out to drain you of your yen.

Avoid Roppongi if you are looking for genuine Japanese gals. A lot of the gals there are fake Japanese. Another place to avoid is Okachimachi in Ueno. I walked past there several times and the gals there are speaking Chinese (fake Japanese alert). Another place to avoid is Otsuka in Ikebukuro as most of the joints there only serve Japanese.
Are Roppongi and Okachimachi the only places with fake Japanese? I can't speak Japanese but can understand Chinese, what are the chances of me getting fooled?
Old 16-04-2015, 09:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 360 / Power: 14
xelvaz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxelvaz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxelvaz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxelvaz is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by bitcomet View Post
Are Roppongi and Okachimachi the only places with fake Japanese? I can't speak Japanese but can understand Chinese, what are the chances of me getting fooled?
It is unlikely as most joints will advertise their gal as Thai or Chinese if the gals are indeed of a different race. Like I said, the most important thing is to avoid touts. If you walked passed an area and hear some gals speaking in Chinese, then avoid there as well.

If you are visiting Tokyo and you have some money to spare, you can also try the call gals from Asian Mystique. Most of them do speak English and it is easier to communicate with them.
Old 16-04-2015, 10:23 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
It is unlikely as most joints will advertise their gal as Thai or Chinese if the gals are indeed of a different race. Like I said, the most important thing is to avoid touts. If you walked passed an area and hear some gals speaking in Chinese, then avoid there as well.

If you are visiting Tokyo and you have some money to spare, you can also try the call gals from Asian Mystique. Most of them do speak English and it is easier to communicate with them.
Nice to hear that it's unlikely for someone like me who can't speak Japanese getting fool. Now more motivating to go there.

Ok, just avoid places with gals speaking in Chinese. I guess the Chinese tourists that visit there should be able to tell if the girls is Chinese or genuine Japanese.
Old 17-04-2015, 12:28 PM
Samster (M)

Re: Tokyo advice

Quote:
Originally Posted by noobiedick View Post
Did not have to ask her. She offered. I spoke to her in Chinese when her back was turn towards me and I can see I caught her by surprise but she quickly turned around and responded in Japanese.
What is the name of the place you visit where they lie to you and give you fake Japanese? Need to inform us to make sure we don't get fool. Definitely avoid there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reptile View Post
Hmm, well it's been well documented that at least some Japanese women flock to "dirty" Asian countries for sex with local men, particularly Bali and Thailand.

http://www.tokyoreporter.com/2010/05...f-fun-fun-fun/

http://www.k4health.org/es/popline/a...rists-thailand

I witnessed some of this first hand in Thailand myself, a pair of Japanese chicks I met on a tour later prowling the red light in Phuket...

I guess they like to stay clean in Japan and get dirty while on vacation
The Thailand one are young and pretty Japanese women?

From what I read, in Bali, the customer for Bali gigolos are usually older foreign women so I am guessing it's older Japanese women.

Quote:
Surfers detailed their techniques, pick-up lines and strategies to meet and seduce mostly older foreign women.
http://articles.latimes.com/2010/jul...wboys-20100702
Old 17-04-2015, 03:21 PM
Samster (M)

Sigh...no edit button?

Quote:
Among Japanese OLs, the demand for Balinese beach boys peaked about 10 years ago. Now, says Murakami, it’s Japan’s sex industry workers who vacation there.
http://www.tokyoreporter.com/2010/05...f-fun-fun-fun/

So right now it Japanese sex industry workers that vacation there? Does that mean the Japanese prostitutes we want to cheong already had sex with Bali gigolos? Are the Japanese prostitutes still safe or dirty?
Old 17-04-2015, 09:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
gino deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone in Osaka now? Looking for someone to venture new lands...
Old 20-04-2015, 02:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 370 / Power: 20
sex hunter is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersex hunter is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersex hunter is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersex hunter is a living Saint! - you won't find better

just came back from Tokyo for 1week holiday.The last I went was 15 yrs back,I personal feel those wan to chiong the place is quite difficult even u know a little of Japanese ,they still can tell u are Chinese immediately they will reject u.I was lucky to go to the free information counter for recommendation at shinjuku and I manage to go for health for 45min for ¥15000 it's pretty worth it because I personal can speak Japanese.The best thing is u can accompany by a Japanese for sure can make it.By the way I chosen 1 is a typical Japanese girl
Old 20-04-2015, 09:36 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sex hunter View Post
just came back from Tokyo for 1week holiday.The last I went was 15 yrs back,I personal feel those wan to chiong the place is quite difficult even u know a little of Japanese ,they still can tell u are Chinese immediately they will reject u.I was lucky to go to the free information counter for recommendation at shinjuku and I manage to go for health for 45min for ¥15000 it's pretty worth it because I personal can speak Japanese.The best thing is u can accompany by a Japanese for sure can make it.By the way I chosen 1 is a typical Japanese girl
How come mainland Chinese doesn't seem to have problem want to chiong Japanese girl?
Old 26-04-2015, 08:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
soul_love deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sex hunter View Post
Main reason they reject foreigners is because most foreigners expect and sometimes forces FJ so to avoid trouble they just decline.

But from my experience they think Singaporean differently from the mainland Chinese. Because we are considered rule abiding people. If you could put that forward I think there is still a chance.
Old 26-04-2015, 11:21 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by soul_love View Post
Main reason they reject foreigners is because most foreigners expect and sometimes forces FJ so to avoid trouble they just decline.

But from my experience they think Singaporean differently from the mainland Chinese. Because we are considered rule abiding people. If you could put that forward I think there is still a chance.
But it still puzzle me that unlike some Singaporean here, mainland Chinese male seems don't have trouble to bang Japanese prostitutes despite the fact mainland Chinese bringing trouble. I doubt most of those Chinese male tourists that chiong the Japanese prostitutes can speak Japanese. Anyone here know any mainland Chinese males/forum who has chiong Japanese prostitutes? How do they do it?

http://www.tokyoreporter.com/2009/08...heru-delights/
http://www.tokyoreporter.com/2013/05...anese-hookers/
http://www.tokyoreporter.com/2014/10...obita-shinchi/
http://www.tokyoreporter.com/2015/03...chi-wrong-way/

-EDIT-
So far only soapland in Yoshiwara ban Chinese.
http://www.tokyoreporter.com/2013/05...nese-tourists/

I wonder if Chinese in SEA will have problem visiting Yoshiwara soapland.

Last edited by bitcomet; 26-04-2015 at 03:03 PM.
Old 28-04-2015, 07:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
barleymilk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by soul_love View Post
Yes, this is true. Also helps a lot if you can speak Japanese. Then if you look a little Japanese you can fake and say you are half-Japanese. Everything helps.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bitcomet View Post
Anyone here know any mainland Chinese males/forum who has chiong Japanese prostitutes? How do they do it?

I wonder if Chinese in SEA will have problem visiting Yoshiwara soapland.
A few things come to my mind...

1) They can speak Japanese.
2) They are not afraid to pay.
3) They play by the rules. If you ask for extra service and girl says no, it means no. (some girls are desperate for money and if you pay them an extra ¥5000 or so they will give you FJ.)
4) They don't get angry or violent.
Old 29-04-2015, 03:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 246 / Power: 13
knilon is a Helpful and Caring Samsterknilon is a Helpful and Caring Samsterknilon is a Helpful and Caring Samster

hello to all,

Here's a brief FR of my business trip to Kyoto, pardon for me being too detailed in some aspects that might take you more time to read through. =)

Due to recent work related issues, i was being sent to kyoto for a short business trip.

Having read this thread, i found myself only able to approach 1 particular website which entertains foreigners (i believe i do not need to state which website is it, there's only 1)

After the tiresome week of endless meetings, finally im released from the working team and get some fresh air and enjoy a free and easy trip.

A quick search in google tells me the red light district at kyoto is around Kawaramachi Station, some small streets and alleys which the so-called fashion salons and girl bar resides.

I proceed to take a train ride to the stated station at the afternoon and proceed with my recee session.

because i looked like a japanese, the touts (40-50+ uncles) tried to speak to me in japanese. i got a immediate rejection with an angry face once i speak english to them Tried around 5-6 shops and i gave up eventually.

Ended up only with the option of the website which provides only massage services + HJ finishing @ around 14000yen (exc love hotel, i shared a room with one of my colleague) I wanna try visiting their love hotel anyway, and it should be an authentic japanese girl i would be arranged to considering the price.

Proceed to make the call, chose the girl (a uni student ard 21-22 year old)arrange the meeting place (there are several around kyoto) which was at walking distance away from Gion Shijo Station wait outside the meeting place.

The arrangement was quick within 30mins and i reached 5min early. stranding by the streets and the cool breeze for a while and finally the girl appeared!

Say a 9-9.5/10 on looks + dressing up (compared to what you get @ singapore), au-natural japanese girl standing at 155-160cm high.

The GFE is really high as the moment we identified each other, she clinched my hand and bring me to the love hotel which was hidden behind the meeting place in some brightly lit small alley. (it feels really good to have such a cute japanese girl walking with me on the streets

The love hotel is around 3300yen per 2 hours, a very small and nicely decorated place that looks more like a cafe/restaurant selling european pastries from the exterior. inside wasnt what i was expecting, it is sort of a traditional hotel counter (not like those automated love hotels in tokyo with huge panels to choose room and no one to serve you). surprisingly no awkward stares from the hotel staff and she proceeds to get a room.

The room was quite well furnished, with 1/2 full size bathtub (guess thats the norm there) separated toilet and bath, and full heater covered foyer + toilet + sleeping area.

Here comes the fun part =)

Once we entered the room and we both removed our shoes, she meticulously helped to turned our shoes back to facing the exit door (like really your japanese girlfriend). she started by adjusting the bath water for bathtub and preparing the bed for massage, removing the thick blanket and laying her self-brought towel and the massage oil, etc. within 5 minutes, she's done and pull me over and signal for the start of bathing =0 she pull me to the foyer and started undressing me, while keeping eye contact throughout stripping session. i requested to strip for her also to return her favor and finally unwrapping my package - 33B - 24 - 33-34 stats, young and perky body of a japanese university student

She started bathing me and cleaning my body up, every moment was like a very thoughtful GF taking care of me while keep on zapping me with her mesmeric eyes (i believe most bros will kena KC). suddenly she requested me to kiss her with her broken english. i was surprised but who would reject a syt like this? we started frenching and touching each other in the bathroom, almost not able to leave the bathroom, heheheheh.

The bathing session took 10-15mins and we ended up drying each other quickly and back to the sleeping area. she asked me to lie down immediately and she started her massage.

Frankly speaking the massage was like what you would get from a PRC FL that provides FJ, piano and nothing much going on. the important part is about the erotic one anyways

After around 10mins, the erotic massage begins, she removes the top towel and her bra and starts a series of BM+HJ while me lying flat down on the bed, those nibbles on ears, cat bathing on my back, thigh, and those body-to-body rubs makes me really high but its not even over yet! the next part she asked me to turn over and grinds her perky ass to my 2IC (gosh thats mind blowing) while we kept our tongues busy on each others. next was the ass grinding to my face (her panties was on her) it smell really nice and she started the HJ session. It ended up the session last around 1.5 hours including the 15min bath. For some reason we were sticked to each other after the session and kept kissing and kissing.

I felt its the right moment and asked her for full service, surprise again! she agreed!!! only add 1 hour charges without other additional charges!!!

We went bathing again before the full service and it was totally different now, she's like a sexually starved beast and we started really rough kisses, caresses, and the bathing ended up with a bbbj in the bathroom, which she was like a submissive pet of mine sucking my 2IC, really unbelievable experience and service.

We quickly proceed back to the sleeping area and its up to me to service her now. from gentle kisses to her lips, to tongue twirled action to her forbidden area (cleanly trimmed to a small patch) all reaction was natural and really got her quite high from the painting that her face turn really red and nipples erected.

Realise the moment's right, i quickly capped and started it slow and steady, with gentle kisses all over her shoulder, neck, lips.

The rest was history~ i came twice and she did too, though at different instances. =) Sadly all sexxion comes to an end and we exchanged contacts so we could contact each other before i leave japan.

Total damage - 14000(1st hr) + 14000(2nd hr) + 3300(Love hotel 2hr) + 500(overtime charges for love hotel we ended up staying in the room for 3 hours) to my conversion rate i got, it was total damage inclusive of hotel around SGD425/2hours/1HJ+2FJ. i would say all well worthy compared to local golden cheesepies which are on average 450/1/1 with bare minimal service.

It could be said as the best sex i ever had even compared to my horny ex-gf.

Rest assured the girl i met is not PRC, definitely. the looks + japanese slang of english is quite easily identified.

Due to the aspects of advertisement in this forum, i will not post the website that i visited openly. if any bros visiting japan can pm me. i will try to share how to navigate throughout kyoto.

Thanks for your time =)
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1