The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 25-03-2015, 10:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 19
sianboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Phillipines, Manila, Makati Happenings

I'm also in Manila.. Any Bro wanna meet up and cheong together?
Old 26-03-2015, 12:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 19
sianboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any brother can recommend if getting wechat girl to hotel for massage is okay?was quite 300peso and 1000peso per hour by different girl
Old 26-03-2015, 02:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 405 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5561 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sianboy View Post
Any brother can recommend if getting wechat girl to hotel for massage is okay?was quite 300peso and 1000peso per hour by different girl
As said before a lot of Wechat girls are not girls

If it looks suspicious play safe
Old 26-03-2015, 10:59 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 112 / Power: 0
dipolog deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydipolog deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

If using social media for girls, make sure do not arrange meetup in the room. Meet outside before bringing back to your room or use a ST room in another hotel. There are too many scams around. Be safe.
Old 27-03-2015, 01:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 199 / Power: 18
moruf is a Helpful and Caring Samstermoruf is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Just curious, doesn't anyone go pick up girls? I find Philippines one of the best places for free sex. End of last year I hit a personal record, 10 different girls in 5 days.

Most of the girls meet up with me, and I'm having fun with them any where from 10 min to 2min later, but the longest one took me 2 days (she was worth it, a solid 9+/10).

Best part is, once you've been with them, they're there for you the next time you fly back.. The next time I'm back it normally takes less than 5 min to get the whole thing started..

Of course, the hardest part is to get them to go home because most of the girls take leave/off to come see me.. and they want to spend more time with me.. If they don't leave, I may not have enough time for the next one...

==========

On a side note, it's also one of the best place for the Indian version of Viagara. it's called Kamgara. The gel form is much faster acting than the pill and highly recommended. It's really cheap in Angeles. Viagara may be fake, but Kamgara isn't.
Old 27-03-2015, 01:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 199 / Power: 18
moruf is a Helpful and Caring Samstermoruf is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post
As said before a lot of Wechat girls are not girls

If it looks suspicious play safe
totally agree... at least half the "girls" I meet from wechat were not born girls.

Anyway in Manila/Makati it's possible to get free/cheap fun from the working ladies after 1am.. Quite often, I'll chat them up, and ask them where they're staying (some of them don't have nice places to stay), sincerely offer them a place to stay for the night. You'll be surprised, but they may just take up the offer.. Of course, I'm will never tell them I'm after sex, but I've never been denied.

Another time i went for supper alone and it was 3am.. I saw a super cutie sitting alone outside the restaurant and could tell she was feeling cold.. chatted with her. She offered herself for 3k, I told her I only have 500 pesos on me, she can take it (and spend the night with me in my hotel) or leave it. She refused, wanted 2k. So I apologised for wasting her time, and I walked off.. haha just shortly she ran after me and just caught my hand and started walking with me..

Doesn't happen all the time, but enough times..
Old 28-03-2015, 02:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 405 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5561 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by moruf View Post
Another time i went for supper alone and it was 3am.. I saw a super cutie sitting alone outside the restaurant and could tell she was feeling cold.. chatted with her. She offered herself for 3k, I told her I only have 500 pesos on me, she can take it (and spend the night with me in my hotel) or leave it. She refused, wanted 2k. So I apologised for wasting her time, and I walked off.. haha just shortly she ran after me and just caught my hand and started walking with me..

Doesn't happen all the time, but enough times..
if you are handsome, your odds improve

if not handsome, you need to work on it a bit .. i.e. picking up part !!
Old 28-03-2015, 07:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 536 / Power: 21
sugardad is a glorious beacon of lightsugardad is a glorious beacon of lightsugardad is a glorious beacon of lightsugardad is a glorious beacon of lightsugardad is a glorious beacon of lightsugardad is a glorious beacon of light

Totally agree, they are totally sucker for a pleasant looking, neat , tidy and smell nice. No need to be brad pit just be the rest .....not to ugly ( in guys sense ) , If wallet is thick , better , but no need show it.

I always tell the chick I will eat what you eat...so its local food.

Make sure you have the stomach for it.
Old 29-03-2015, 01:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 202 / Power: 18
bignround is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbignround is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbignround is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hi bro

Anyone can comment on Senses Spa near the NAIA airport? Got 5hrs before my flight to kill thus thinking of getting a good rub.

First priority is a good massage, if got happy ending it is a bonus. I know flight168 is nearby but like what I said a good rub is more impt for me now unless regular here got gal from flight168 to recommend who can massage well.

Thanks a lot
Old 29-03-2015, 01:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2693 / Power: 16
SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by moruf View Post
Just curious, doesn't anyone go pick up girls? I find Philippines one of the best places for free sex. End of last year I hit ..............
Just IMHO and my own practices and definitely NOT to denigrate you/anybody who thinks it's OK/likes getting freebies from WG's.

But for anybody to "get it" for free, for me personally this is akin to stealing. WG's sell their bodies, which in most cases is the only thing left they got to sell, how do I justify to myself getting it for free? Oh sure, I also enjoy the “thrill of the conquest” – getting these girls for free, but I ALWAYS make it a point to monetarily reward her after the fact. Most cases by telling her – “You’re perfect but I really hate your undies; not convenient for me to go shopping with you for these, please do me a favor and buy some nice frillies yourself.” Whilst handing over a suitable amount for what I had enjoyed!

Whilst most WG's are street-smart, us foreign mongers with our more sophisticated ways of the world and usual socio-economic superiority has the upper hand; worse, since these girls are so bereft of much emotional experience whilst "servicing" clients, they are a sucker for a few kind words and supposed genuine emotion that Mongers with the sole intention of free/cheaper sex deploys to get their ways. Too much like shooting fish in a barrel.

Totally IMHO and of course only my own druthers/not any reflection on your own preferences.
And of course only applies to WG's and not genuine Civvies.
SEAJ

Last edited by SEAJ; 29-03-2015 at 01:45 PM.
Old 29-03-2015, 01:38 PM
Big Apple YNWA

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6889 / Power: 14
redapple26 has a reputation beyond reputeredapple26 has a reputation beyond reputeredapple26 has a reputation beyond reputeredapple26 has a reputation beyond reputeredapple26 has a reputation beyond reputeredapple26 has a reputation beyond reputeredapple26 has a reputation beyond reputeredapple26 has a reputation beyond reputeredapple26 has a reputation beyond reputeredapple26 has a reputation beyond reputeredapple26 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignround View Post
Hi bro

Anyone can comment on Senses Spa near the NAIA airport? Got 5hrs before my flight to kill thus thinking of getting a good rub.

First priority is a good massage, if got happy ending it is a bonus. I know flight168 is nearby but like what I said a good rub is more impt for me now unless regular here got gal from flight168 to recommend who can massage well.

Thanks a lot
24hrs spa. nice environment, i doubt they do any special there.
Old 30-03-2015, 03:41 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1053 / Power: 0
mutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud of

Quote:
Hi bro

Thanks a lot
i checked it out damn expensive 1500+ for clean massage and the ladies older def not worth it
Old 30-03-2015, 06:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 202 / Power: 18
bignround is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbignround is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbignround is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mutantchicken View Post
i checked it out damn expensive 1500+ for clean massage and the ladies older def not worth it
anywhere else to recommend near buendia or dela Rosa area?
Old 30-03-2015, 06:34 PM
Big Apple YNWA

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6889 / Power: 14
redapple26 has a reputation beyond reputeredapple26 has a reputation beyond reputeredapple26 has a reputation beyond reputeredapple26 has a reputation beyond reputeredapple26 has a reputation beyond reputeredapple26 has a reputation beyond reputeredapple26 has a reputation beyond reputeredapple26 has a reputation beyond reputeredapple26 has a reputation beyond reputeredapple26 has a reputation beyond reputeredapple26 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
go air force 1 loh....got a fish tank for u to choose from.
Old 30-03-2015, 07:18 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1053 / Power: 0
mutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud of

Quote:
buendia has some local casa (brothels) 3k for overnight some decent looking girls but for thats small discount its a bit of a risk unless u know how the system works...i dont know many other than that in that aria, i have been to the ango mo bars in makati, thats not to far away, the edsa complexs, LA cafe, starfleet and Af1/flight 168 and a few local style gogo bars...as mentioned before if can make the effort the dating sites are the way to save money but its time consuming also forgot u can try fishing at greenbelt for freelancers as well
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1