The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 29-03-2015, 12:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1176 / Power: 15
jimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud of
Re: Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsukahara View Post
During my 3 days stay in HDY I manage to get a young 21 year old thai lady from Chiangmai who works as a nurse in the HDY hospital.. she moonlights as a part time FL when she is not working in the hospital and he is not around. She spent 3 nights with me for only 6K baht (2K x 3) leaving to work in the morning and back in my room after her work at the hospital. During the evenings she will bring me out to eat and club with her "friends" who I later came to realize were her fellow freelancers. They have a network and their contacts are all by social media and mama sans. Many of these ladies are unemployed and some have day jobs that don't pay well but they are all in this trade willingly.
Wow.. great discovery!!!! mind if can share MMS ctc or social network? Me too been to hdy for many yrs now.. lost interest in most of the farms. Always looking in wechat n hope to get a thai gal for pleasure....
Old 29-03-2015, 01:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7384 / Power: 18
PeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsukahara View Post
During my 3 days stay in HDY I manage to get a young 21 year old thai lady from Chiangmai who works as a nurse in the HDY hospital. Her husband is a soldier who was posted to Songkla and she had followed him south to HDY. As he is required to stay inside barracks and can only come out for one weekend every fortnight, she moonlights as a part time FL when she is not working in the hospital and he is not around. She spent 3 nights with me for only 6K baht (2K x 3) leaving to work in the morning and back in my room after her work at the hospital. During the evenings she will bring me out to eat and club with her "friends" who I later came to realize were her fellow freelancers. They have a network and their contacts are all by social media and mama sans. Many of these ladies are unemployed and some have day jobs that don't pay well but they are all in this trade willingly.
Mind sharing the networks and mama sans contacts?
Old 29-03-2015, 12:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
wira deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Mind sharing your new discoveries for Thai FL? Love for those real thai girl again. Sometimes I hang around Lee Garden area at night for supper but those mamasan intro were not thai except those LBs..
Old 29-03-2015, 07:53 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 702 / Power: 0
snakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to behold

I posted some time back that social media is the way to go now in finding FLs in Hatyai...... am glad that another bro has found out his way
Old 29-03-2015, 11:46 PM
Samster

jimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud of

Lovely tour shifted to the right corner of the same road now.. the ex employee had juz taken over.. pm me if u want the new phone number..
Old 31-03-2015, 10:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 14
Burberrybrit deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro.. I'm heading to hatyai tomorrow.. Please advise the most suitable for 1st timer to stay is lee garden? Where to get the voucher for the hotel? Thanks all...
Old 31-03-2015, 10:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burberrybrit View Post
Bro.. I'm heading to hatyai tomorrow.. Please advise the most suitable for 1st timer to stay is lee garden? Where to get the voucher for the hotel? Thanks all...
Lee garden plaza is abt 1200 bht a night, u can go to any tour agencies there to buy voucher..
Old 31-03-2015, 11:55 PM
Samster

Thanks bro jimfairy.. Ticket purchased traveling by train later ... Is the train station and bus station nearby?
Old 01-04-2015, 11:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 411 / Power: 11
hayhay1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhayhay1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhayhay1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhayhay1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhayhay1 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Going hatyai this Friday
Old 01-04-2015, 11:29 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burberrybrit View Post
Thanks bro jimfairy.. Ticket purchased traveling by train later ... Is the train station and bus station nearby?
From railway station, take a tuktuk to Lee garden plaza.. surrounding got many tour agencies
Quote:
Originally Posted by hayhay1 View Post
Going hatyai this Friday
Wow... hdy become ur 2nd home now
Old 01-04-2015, 11:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 384 / Power: 14
coolmagnifico is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercoolmagnifico is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercoolmagnifico is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercoolmagnifico is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Try zound...I had a one night stand from there last week
Old 01-04-2015, 02:02 PM
Samster

Anyone in hatyai now and wana come out for a drinks? Hehe..
Old 01-04-2015, 02:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 460 / Power: 0
truebluered is a glorious beacon of lighttruebluered is a glorious beacon of lighttruebluered is a glorious beacon of lighttruebluered is a glorious beacon of lighttruebluered is a glorious beacon of light
Smile Re: Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

Will be heading to HY tml, any bros interested in meeting up for a couple of drinks or tcss do pm me...hope to hear from you guys...party on bros
Old 01-04-2015, 02:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
nice123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went to Hatyai last week. And really enjoyed the trip. Never try the farm, got the girls via Wechat. Where you can look at photographs of the girls and negotiate the price (From 2k - 3k).

First night went to Kiss; although enjoyed the drinks and the company of the girl. However, felt that I have been a carrot there and spend 7k plus. Sound stupid, because at the end the girl never follow me back.

Subsequent days look through Wechat and get the girls
Old 01-04-2015, 03:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolmagnifico View Post
Try zound...I had a one night stand from there last week
Zound? Mind if ask where is the place? Nv heard before leh..

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1