The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 23-03-2015, 03:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2693 / Power: 16
SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Bandung Discovery

Quote:
Originally Posted by boaring View Post
Bros that usually chiong Bandung, how are the girls at Venetian spa?
Got different tier of ladies.. Do enlighten me on this.. ...Boaring
Just a suggestion - Please read just one page back, it's all reported already.
SEAJ
Old 23-03-2015, 07:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
Wiserkio deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros, i just arrived here yesterday and is new to this place. Only know how to speak english and chinese so having some problems finding places.

My vendor booked me into trans hotel and see that it is quite far from all the happening places(feel so cheated now). Any one got any recommendations for ktvs, spas or fls in this area? I will be here till sun afternoon and hope to have alittle fun before i go back.
Old 24-03-2015, 12:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
boaring deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEAJ View Post
Just a suggestion - Please read just one page back, it's all reported already.
SEAJ
Alrighty! Noted and thanks.. Saw already..
Old 24-03-2015, 01:14 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
josephjoe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Go ask around for this massage parlour called Orchids. It's near their red light district. It's for locals as the place is quite delaplidate. But the girls and.service there is good!!. I was there for a 90min massage with oil and hj with ice. Pretty lady no.168.very young. Served me real well. She was not in.a rush too. Gfe is there. Sadly I dunno Indo. Else she could have gone back private.

Damage :rp 150,000 approx $16.
Tips: 30-100k up.to you. Generally 20-50k they r super happy.
Rtf: 100%
Hj:10/10 something different . Very oily!!
Old 24-03-2015, 01:23 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
josephjoe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Go ask around for this massage parlour called Orchids. It's near their red light district. It's for locals as the place is quite delaplidate. But the girls and.service there is good!!. I was there for a 90min massage with oil and hj with ice. Pretty lady no.168.very young. Served me real well. She was not in.a rush too. Gfe is there. Sadly I dunno Indo. Else she could have gone back private.

Old 24-03-2015, 03:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 10
cigocigo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycigocigo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wiserkio View Post
Hi bros, i just arrived here yesterday and is new to this place. Only know how to speak english and chinese so having some problems finding places.

My vendor booked me into trans hotel and see that it is quite far from all the happening places(feel so cheated now). Any one got any recommendations for ktvs, spas or fls in this area? I will be here till sun afternoon and hope to have alittle fun before i go back.
Empire Spa n KTV is near the area.

Quote:
Originally Posted by josephjoe View Post

Orchid Spa is quite famous amongst locals. Price is cheap and service is good, downside though no facilities inside the spa so its more like a massage parlour instead.
Old 25-03-2015, 12:03 AM
Samster

Thank u bro Cigo. Just came back from Empire and i am quite happy with the services.
Well here is my virgin fr for Bandung(i think this is the first fr for Empire in this thread).

The location is quite near to trans hotel (around 20 min walk) and easy to find (thanks to google). It is combined with a ktv (level 2 and 3) and the spa is on the 4th level. Din go to the ktv but the music seems nice. Once there, the reception asked me in bahasa but as i dont know any, she went in side to get help. Soon a guy came out and spoke to me in english. He asked about room type (i choose vip 175k), massage type(i choose traditional), strength (light, med or hard. I choose med) and gal type(small or med. I choose med). After that he told me to take a seat at the table and wait for the gal. Soon i was brought into the massage area through a door with security key pad (good security. Bros can let me know if it is the same in other spas?) by the receptionist.

The area inside is quite nice and cosy but very dark. Lots of rooms there but not many people (maybe weekday ba). I was led to a corner room that has bath facilities inside and was told to wait for the massager. After awhile, she came.

When she came in, she greeted me and i said hi. Then she told me to take off my clothes(all in simple english and hand signs) and lie on the bed. She then begins oil massage for my whole body. I must say that she is quite well trained and the strength is really what i requested for. During the course, she would slip by my brother when she is massaging my thighs and when she is massaging my hands, it is placed between her legs. All quite tempting but the killer is when she is massaging my chest. She is sitting on my brother and moving front and back.

Finally my bro gave in and stood up. She then asked if i wish to release and i agreed. She went out and came back with wetted towels to clean my body and applied oil to my bro. She proceeded to do hj for me and at the beginning it was quite dull but i managed to turn it around. I began to feel her body and managed to pull her in for some kiss and french. Then slowly took off her bra and wanted to take off her shorts but she stopped me. After somemore kissing and feeling, she finally took off her shorts but she said only touch(So too bad no fj but this is enough for me.) My fingers went south and did their work making sure she feels good. At the same time, frenching, hj and squeezing continued till i came (not sure if she also came but she is quite wet and her face is very red). After that we quickly cleaned up(i took a quick shower), i paid her and went to pay at the reception before coming back to the hotel.

Here are the points for this session:
layout and facilities: place is nice and secured. Has some facilities but din bother to use
Language: mainly bahasa. Very little english.
Gal name: din ask as might not see again.
looks: around mid to end 20s. Not pretty but more cute and gnd.
Ht: maybe 1.6m
Body: alittle baby fat. Just nice to hug.
Boob: C with very perky and pointy nipples.
Hj: see above.
Damage: 300k tips, 175k room and 25k service(not sure what this is)
Overall: quite happy with this exp and might be back if i have the time.

Thanks again bro cigo for the intro to this place and sorry for this long fr.
Bros the above is personal exp there. Hope all the bros have good exp when visiting there.
Old 26-03-2015, 07:06 PM
Samster

cigocigo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycigocigo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Good to hear that you had a good experience there. Overall, Empire Spa is very recommended place to visit. It's cheap and it has good clean facilities.

Something bothering me from your FR, and that is did you negotiate with the girl beforehand to tip 300k?
Old 26-03-2015, 08:51 PM
Samster

No bro Cigo. Din manage to nego due to language barrier.
Old 28-03-2015, 05:05 PM
Samster

What I'm trying to say, is that you don't need to pay 300k for that service . Normally 350k to 400k is enough for a FJ already.
Old 29-03-2015, 01:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2693 / Power: 16
SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEAJPukGai View Post
Just a suggestion - Please read the threads/links by SEAJ and mine to avoid scams and pitfalls also.

Party Safe!
SEAJPukGai
YES indeed.

Do read my signature line - this SEAJPukGai is nothing but an evil lousy clone spamming uselessly all over the board just to cause havoc.

SEAJ
Old 02-04-2015, 01:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
SoulRipper deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bros,

Will be heading to Bandung on 15/4 for work for few days.
This is the first time going there. Dun mind meeting up bros for coffee or party at night?
Thanks
Old 02-04-2015, 02:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
SoulRipper deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Seniors,

Think will be putting up at Aguana Hotel. Any spa near there that I can go?
Anyone there during 14 apr who want to cheong together can pm me.
Thanks
Old 03-04-2015, 12:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
boaring deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEAJPukGai View Post
Just a suggestion - Please read the threads/links by SEAJ and mine to avoid scams and pitfalls also.

Party Safe!
SEAJPukGai

Thanks bro.. I was at Venetian for my last day which was yesterday.. Place was awesome n the amount of girls are out of this world! Hahaha..
I can speak very good Bahasa so my chemistry with the girl was very good like bf/gf like that. Met her again after she finish work and we went for supper..

The best part she owns a big ass Toyota suv and she has a printing business. She told me she works at Venetian for fun. I believe she has a sugar daddy that is funding her la.. Haha..
Will surely go back again if I was to be in bandung again..
Old 04-04-2015, 02:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoulRipper View Post
Hi Seniors,

Think will be putting up at Aguana Hotel. Any spa near there that I can go?
Anyone there during 14 apr who want to cheong together can pm me.
Thanks
Where is Aguana hotel? Never heard of it, let me know so I can commend you few places nearby.

Quote:
Originally Posted by boaring View Post
Thanks bro.. I was at Venetian for my last day which was yesterday.. Place was awesome n the amount of girls are out of this world! Hahaha..
I can speak very good Bahasa so my chemistry with the girl was very good like bf/gf like that. Met her again after she finish work and we went for supper..

The best part she owns a big ass Toyota suv and she has a printing business. She told me she works at Venetian for fun. I believe she has a sugar daddy that is funding her la.. Haha..
Will surely go back again if I was to be in bandung again..

What's her name if you don't mind telling?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1