The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 26-03-2015, 01:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3526 / Power: 15
Islands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Huizhou / Danshui (DS) Recommendations

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acidman View Post
With rates like this, I will rather stick to my 3.8.12 at the nearby KTV at CP.
Yup, a bit ex. Normally I will not take from this this category. But, no pian. This gem to Swee to be missed. 8P
Btw, Still have 3,8,12 and 4,10,15 categories to choose from.

Min 4 points for exchange:
Old 26-03-2015, 03:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 265 / Power: 21
Acidman is one of the Best!Acidman is one of the Best!Acidman is one of the Best!

Bro, the problem is many girls I know from CP days were 1300. Now they want to charge me 2000 in DS.
Imagine traveling to a place further than CP for a over-price pussy that used to be 1300. Maybe they are like wine, it gets more expensive as they aged, LOL.

Last edited by Acidman; 26-03-2015 at 03:42 AM.
Old 26-03-2015, 03:34 AM
Samster

Acidman is one of the Best!Acidman is one of the Best!Acidman is one of the Best!

I wonder why I got zap. Can whoever zap me explain? Thanks.
Old 26-03-2015, 04:06 AM
Samster (A)

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 372 / Power: 13
japantvb is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjapantvb is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjapantvb is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjapantvb is a living Saint! - you won't find better

HUIZHOU Manhattan Hotel KTV Temporarily closed for two(2) days

I have heard some recent news that, HUIZHOU Manhattan Hotel was raided on the 24th of March around 10:30 PM. All KTV bills was required to be settle within 1 hour and all girls were released after paying their sitting fees.

Starting today management have advised that KTV is currently closed for two(2) days or until further notice. Stay tuned and will provide additional info and status as soon as it recovers.

Thanks,

PHILLP aka Japantvb

Last edited by japantvb; 27-03-2015 at 04:41 AM.
Old 26-03-2015, 03:15 PM
Samster

Islands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bro, the problem is many girls I know from CP days were 1300. Now they want to charge me 2000 in DS.
Imagine traveling to a place further than CP for a over-price pussy that used to be 1300. Maybe they are like wine, it gets more expensive as they aged, LOL.
This gem I got used to be price at same rate at CP days.. 8)

Old 26-03-2015, 06:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 920 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6945 / Power: 25
MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Islands View Post
Was at Legend KTV last night. I would say that the strength and quality of MMs are much better as compared to my Dec trip. More good looking MMs around. I got a Chen Hui Ling alike MM costing me RMB 2000 for Overnight. Her rate is 5/15/20.

I8)
2000 rmb
that is 400 plus sing dollars
you rich man bro
poor me can only afford bbs hahaha
cheers
Old 27-03-2015, 05:43 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelWinn View Post
2000 rmb
that is 400 plus sing dollars
you rich man bro
poor me can only afford bbs hahaha
cheers
一分钱一分货brother.. I used to owned a Honda civic 1.6L since 2005 (see, I am Not rich), COE was merely $18k. Total cost was $70k.

Today, 10 years laters, this fucking $70k merely enough to pay for a fxxxking cat A COE. So, times has changed.....
Please do not make sure comment anymore.... Anybody has their own budget in mind...

Old 27-03-2015, 09:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 920 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6945 / Power: 25
MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
With rates like this, I will rather stick to my 3.8.12 at the nearby KTV at CP.
the huizhou bbs still cheap at 50 rmb
but quality not as good as shenzhen
shenzhen very hard to find 50 rmb bbs except in longgang and longhua district
try to stay longgang area shenzhen as it is so near to huizhou
the last metro station stop in shenzhen is shuanglong which brings you within 30 mins of huizhou south
Old 27-03-2015, 11:15 PM
Samster

Manhattan KTV back to normal
Old 27-03-2015, 11:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 10
Tencent deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Islands View Post
Btw, Still have 3,8,12 and 4,10,15 categories to choose from.
In Danshui KTVs the availability of the 3-8-12 category hostesses are very few only. Majority are 4-10-15 category hostesses.

And the funny thing is that the 4-10-15 category hostesses in Shenzhen are so much better looking than the 5-15-20 category hostesses in Danshui. Now the 6-18-23 category hostesses are available in Danshui.
Old 27-03-2015, 11:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
Marhenton KTV (Longxi) or Manhattan KTV (Changping)?
Old 27-03-2015, 11:56 PM
Samster

Bro, the one in longxi.

To the KTV agent who zap me, shame on you. lol.
I am just saying the truth mah, the girl I met 2 years ago is 1300 now is 2000. Some more she now older and not as pretty.
Like what bro Tencent said, shenzhen KTV has much prettier gals.

Pts should be upped for speaking the truth in this forum, no?

Last edited by Acidman; 28-03-2015 at 12:23 AM.
Old 28-03-2015, 03:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tencent View Post
Marhenton KTV (Longxi) or Manhattan KTV (Changping)?
Quote:
Bro, the one in longxi.
It is Marhenton KTV not Manhattan KTV.

I was shocked to hear Manhattan KTV is back to normal. As far as I know no KTV in Changping is back to "normal" yet.
Old 30-03-2015, 07:40 PM
Samster

I was chatting with a MM today, she planned to go 清明扫墓this coming weekend, so I guess some MM may do so if their hometown is not too far away.

Brother going over this coming weekend (5/4) please managed your expectation. Girl selection not too choosy, once see any girl you like, ask them to sit down, first 5min sitting fee is waived.

Good luck and enjoy!

Old 05-04-2015, 10:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 20
craftkilne deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

On behalf my friend now in DS Fr 4/4. Ard shen airport 1615hr. Ard dan shui hotel(丽景)1825hr. Some traffic delay. Mumy booked vip rooms(adjacent to ktv) for us, 500rmb per nite due 400rmb room were packed. Ard ktv 1900hr thinking we were too late to find quality gals. To our surprise there were stil some quality gals . My word, there were batches of gals(each batch abt 8) sent in to our room continously till i had to call for a stop after picking 5 gals 😍 ! Previously, we struggled to find even one who was acceptable. Current rates now: 400-1000-1500 n 500-1500-2000. Daren chose two 5 series gals. An An(安安) fm hubei. She is pleasant n sweet-looking, 23yr, good shape, b cup with light brown nipples, 1.66m, wet, horny, frenching n kum. She looks like ann kok ! My bro shot her 3 times(2245hr, 0130hr, 0830hr). Her downsides are not tight n after removal of make-up look like bbs 😀. Overall sextisfaction rating: 7.5. I chose 2 gals, one 5 series n one 4 series. I chose the 4 series for bonk bec she is fresh. Started work 2nd day. Li Li(丽丽) is also fm hubei. She is 23yr, 1.68m, very fair, good shape, b cup, pleasant-looking, tight, wet n horny. Downsides dark nipple n no kum. Overall rating: 7.5. This ktv is clearly bustling with busines reminiscent of the beginning of some dong guan ktv like prince ktv. Abt 600 gals yesterday to our shock. As we assessed there are stil a lot of jewels to be picked we wil change rotation. 2moro we will go cp(1 hr away) to check out the mkt. Wed or thu noon we wil return to dan shui bec wed, thu a lot gals will be available😍.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1