The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 16-03-2015, 10:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 254 / Power: 14
steven99 is one of the Best!steven99 is one of the Best!steven99 is one of the Best!
Re: Hanoi

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahgan01 View Post
It's hard to find, google it for oasis hanoi and you should eb able to find the address and telephone number for Oasis I, call Oasis I and get the address for Oasis II, my taxi driver do it for my in my previous trip.

Personally, it's not really my favoutite. The girls are nice, but charges a bit high to me, the massage palor charge VND550,000 per room, and on top of that, you gonna tip the girl for another VND500,000, total damage VND 1,050,000 in my previous visit.

I know that most probably I was being slaughter but nothing much can be done as I don't speak Vietnamese, and even the OKT speak english, they pretend don't know.
Thanks Bro ahgan01!

Oasis II not your favorite, do you have other recommendation?
Found this website, http://www.oasishotel.com.vn/, is this Oasis II?

Last edited by steven99; 16-03-2015 at 10:38 PM.
Old 17-03-2015, 12:58 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1053 / Power: 0
mutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud of

do u know how to use the search engine on this site?

http://samsforum.com/showpos...postcount=5099

OASIS 2 HOTEL.

Add: 77 Bac Co Str, Hanoi, Vietnam.

Tel: (84. 4) 39328886 Fax: (84. 4) 38257191

bloody hell ist 2015 but some people cant use the net?
Old 17-03-2015, 01:03 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1053 / Power: 0
mutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahgan01 View Post
It's hard to find, google it for oasis hanoi and you should eb able to find the address and telephone number for Oasis I, call Oasis I and get the address for Oasis II, my taxi driver do it for my in my previous trip.

Personally, it's not really my favoutite. The girls are nice, but charges a bit high to me, the massage palor charge VND550,000 per room, and on top of that, you gonna tip the girl for another VND500,000, total damage VND 1,050,000 in my previous visit.

I know that most probably I was being slaughter but nothing much can be done as I don't speak Vietnamese, and even the OKT speak english, they pretend don't know.
thats the actual price as they have a private VIP rooms, and due to lazy guys not exploring so let then pay the tourist price of 1m...but thats teh set price for everyone who goes there, its a places frequented by foreigners etc etc, those who know more local places can get a fuck for 400k or at least a bj in a massage for that price of 400k...i WONT be sharing local places as i dont want it spoilt...if u dont have the ability to search a thread for the adress of a report place im sure u cant be trusted NOt to spoil the market
Old 21-03-2015, 01:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 15
sumsung deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone know what is rate for overnight now in Hanoi for gal in ktv?
Is ktv generally better quality?
Old 21-03-2015, 03:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 943 / Power: 20
JWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to behold

Back to Hanoi. A million dong gets you zilch!

drink Coke...save water
Old 21-03-2015, 03:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1069 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 31
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JWNY;127$$$$7
Back to Hanoi. A million dong gets you zilch!
haha...now you knew how costly in hanoi...but if you knew some lobang...can get 2 to 3 bonks for a mil dong...

will do northern expedition sometime this year...

but pls dun ask me for contact...I am not in this trade...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 21-03-2015, 03:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 943 / Power: 20
JWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
haha...now you knew how costly in hanoi...but if you knew some lobang...can get 2 to 3 bonks for a mil dong...

but pls dun ask me for contact...I am not in this trade...

will do northern expedition sometime this year...
Haha. Don't worry about it mate. I'm here for work. Staying Hilton. Quiet. Although I saw a disco/night club on the other side. Looks like a pick-up joint.

drink Coke...save water
Old 21-03-2015, 03:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1069 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 31
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JWNY View Post
Haha. Don't worry about it mate. I'm here for work. Staying Hilton. Quiet. Although I saw a disco/night club on the other side. Looks like a pick-up joint.
if you can afford then head to Fortuna hotel for the massage and BOSS ktv...there just bring a gal back...nego the price or check the last few page discuss some prices there...oops...your hotel may not be gal friendly...

thank you for your upz...pls be patient sure will return...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 23-03-2015, 12:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Zepha deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hey all the bros out there
its my first trip down to hanoi.
any quick guide on it? hotel stay place to go etc?
damage rougly will be great too!
thanks a lot!
Old 23-03-2015, 12:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3384 / Power: 12
hoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond repute

Sure. When u land in Hanoi, call the tourist info no. They will give u a quick guide.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zepha View Post
any quick guide on it? hotel stay place to go etc
Old 25-03-2015, 10:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 486 / Power: 16
maxquerader is a glorious beacon of lightmaxquerader is a glorious beacon of lightmaxquerader is a glorious beacon of lightmaxquerader is a glorious beacon of lightmaxquerader is a glorious beacon of light

Thanks bro for sharing info here. First time to hanoi

After arriving hotel at midnight from dinner and drinks felt restless and bit sleepy. Decided to head to oasis 2 around 1230am.

Took a taxi as not sure if the streets are safe and arrived. The street was dark and there were men standing around which was quite intimidating for me.

Choose the 550k room and was assigned a slim and good figure lady with fair skin. Sop clean up and then proceeded to massage which was not piano but also not top hard. Quoted 500k for hj,tried to bargain but didn't succeed. Song that is late and first time there decided to give in. Hj was alright with full auto roaming.

Showered me after that and end of session.

Decided to call a cab in to pick me back to hotel as really uncomfortable to be standing out on the streets alone at late night.
Old 26-03-2015, 09:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 376 / Power: 22
skyman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterskyman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterskyman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterskyman is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by mutantchicken View Post
he ask where to find fj 300-400k...not ask wher to bonk cuz easily go to fortuna ktv etc
Bro,

Me and my 2 friends are 1st time in Hanoi. Any chance you can share the good place with local price with me? Thanks.

Sky
Old 27-03-2015, 10:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 138 / Power: 22
prentice deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyprentice deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Checked out oasis 2 based on reading through the FR here in this thread.

Took the 90 min package and got a baby elephant.

Wasn't that aroused but nevertheless lets just say I manage to get it up but didn't bite at the 500k dong pricing for BJ that she was trying to tease and offer me.

Usual shower and massage think she was a bit rough on me my foot feels a bit painful. I was only willing to go for 300k for a hj and close my eyes but she didn't agree, obviously it got to a point whereby I didn't really want any action and asked her if I could change girl which she say cannot then a period of silence she say tip her. She didn't answer me how much so I gave 100k and told her I want a slim gal.

Next girl came in and was totally hot. Basically the lesson is you can change gals if you didn't get the gal u like which on hindsight I should have right at the beginning.

Still it was just Bbj and hj I tipped 600k
Old 06-04-2015, 01:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 15
29flora deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hello all

All good threads posted.
However, no one mentioned that if a take-away is done, can the girls accompany one to the room. I believe there is a curfew set by the hotel that after certain hours, no entry permitted.
Fortuna Hotel is easy if you are already staying there.
Old 08-04-2015, 10:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
ho888sg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

After reading for past 80pages, as I will be going Hanoi on this week, for 1.5wk. sibeh tiring from all the reading sia haha.. But very informatik!

thanks bro deptrai4u, decent02 and hairy_abalone. very informative.

but can i check if hanoi legacy hotel a girl friendly hotel?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1